Tom Brady could become historically greater than all 32 NFL teams

Praxit

Reaction score
....Its nutso he made it this far again on a new team. Indeed, a special player. But I get a whiff of Big L coming up Vs KC. KC 's offense is a juggernaut. They have pretty good defense too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Name

Suh came aboard during the previous off-season -2019. Fournette was a good pickup. But Gronk and Brown would not have joined the Bucs if Brady was not there.
My mistake on Suh....you guys keep saying this but even if you omit Gronk and Brown...they are still stacked. Those guys aren’t even their best players.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
7-9 if dak was on Tampa's team. He would be spouting the crap like here about everybody getting paid. Sounds like cancer to teams.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Other than the ACL he suffered on opening day in 2008 he’s stayed relatively healthy. He could potentially make it past 45. He wasn’t exactly a physical specimen when he came out of college. It’s remarkable what he’s accomplished and how long he’s played at a high level.
Then they rewrote the rules and now a QB can't even be touched. He honestly might have a chance to play till he's 50 and he knows that.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
If Brady wins his 7th Super Bowl. Tom Brady - 7 Super Bowls, Patriots & Steelers - 6 Super Bowls each, and Cowboys & 49ers - 5 Super Bowls each. The guy is a mythical figure.

Brady with 6 SB so far.

next closest QB
Bradshaw 4
Montana 4

Haley 5
If he wins w more and ties Bradshaw and Montana combined it’s just craziness lol

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Brady wouldn't last in the Marino/Montana/Bradshaw/Aikman/Young decades! Can't even whistle at him without a flag being tossed!

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Other than the ACL he suffered on opening day in 2008 he’s stayed relatively healthy. He could potentially make it past 45. He wasn’t exactly a physical specimen when he came out of college. It’s remarkable what he’s accomplished and how long he’s played at a high level.
No he wasn’t...lol

can’t stand Brady for other reasons but guy has worked hard, no doubt

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm not what you would call a brady fan but I do have the utmost respect for him. The guy has been a great player for a long time. When he went to Tampa my feelings were he would crash and burn in Tampa and yet here we are with Brady once again playing in the SB.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Brady is a great player, probably the best QB ever.

He’s also the luckiest man of all time.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Then they rewrote the rules and now a QB can't even be touched. He honestly might have a chance to play till he's 50 and he knows that.

He was showing noticeable signs of decline this season but his game really picked up later in the year. He did have three INT’s last Sunday although not all his fault. I’ll say he’s got no more than a year or two left.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No he wasn’t...lol

can’t stand Brady for other reasons but guy has worked hard, no doubt

I still remember that shot of him at the combine standing in shorts with no shirt having everyone look at him and looking miserable. Looked like he never lifted a weight in his life. Looked like one of those before pictures before starting a workout program.

dthahn

The Doctor Is IN!
Reaction score
If Brady wins his 7th Super Bowl. Tom Brady - 7 Super Bowls, Patriots & Steelers - 6 Super Bowls each, and Cowboys & 49ers - 5 Super Bowls each. The guy is a mythical figure.

Don't drink the Kool-Aid on Brady. The guy has cheated his way to most of his Superbowls that we KNOW of. It's very likely he cheated his way to the rest. Before his last season in New England, there were reports that connected his personal trainer to HGH supplements. Brady was questioned on this and refused to comment on this matter.

There is a maxim in professional sports and that is you cannot defeat Father Time. Countless athletes have tried and all have failed. Other notable athletes such as Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Mark McGuire, Lance Armstrong among others decided to cheat their way in achieving elite performance in the last stage of their career.

There is simply no way that a 43 year old QB could be playing at the level he is playing now without cheating. Actually, there were some games this season that Brady was playing better than he did at the peak of his career.

The man has cheated his entire career. Why would he stop now with his legacy on the line and the cloud of Spygate, Deflategate, and Head-set Gate hanging over his head.

One could argue that if Brady is cheating then Drew Brees must also be cheating since Brees is 42 years old and still playing well. However, a closer look at their statistics will show that Brees has been in a gradual decline over the last few seasons while Brady keeps playing at the level of his peak or better.

The lesson is don't drink the Kool-Aid and don't anoint someone historically great when their career is full of cheating scandals, the likes of which has not occurred in any other sport in the history of sports with the possible exception of Russian athletes cheating in the Olympics with their numerous doping scandals.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
So before Brady: I guess Bradshaw then Montana were better then every franchise

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
,,,Er,,, Andy Reid's lone solitary tribe of buffalo slaying footballish exemplars will draw the line of denial to Tom's fancyful flight of footballer fantasy
o_O

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Agree I think it is both. Brady is good and so is Belichick. Remember Belichick won the division and went to the playoffs with Sam Cassel as their qb one year.

Belichick went 11-5 with Matt Cassel in 2008 when Brady tore his ACL but the Patriots finished 2nd in their division that year and failed to make the playoffs. That 2008 team was loaded. They were 16-0 the season before.

Belichick has a career 61-72 record as a head coach without Brady, and only 1 playoff win without him.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
That was Mahomes 1st year starting.

.....Mahomes was MVP that season. Why are you folks responding as though Mahomes was some struggling rookie? He arguably was playing better that season than he is now, he actually look pretty mediocre a few times this season.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I also just realized that the Bucs will be the first team to ever play a Super Bowl in their home stadium.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ex-pat...patriot-way-not-bill-belichick-165958554.html

“When you see ‘Patriot Way’ in the dictionary, it’s going to have Tom Brady’s pic next to it. None of those coaches threw any passes. None of those coaches caught any passes. None of those coaches made any tackles. They got guys in the right position because they watch a lot of film and they spend all their time at the facility. But Tom Brady is the Patriot Way, and that’s the reason why Tom Brady’s in the Super Bowl right now and the Patriots aren’t.”

Amendola respects Belichick, but he doesn’t seem to like him very much. After he left the Patriots following the 2017 season, he said that Belichick’s prickly personality made it challenging to play for him.

"It's not easy, that's for sure,” Amendola said via ESPN. “He's an a**hole sometimes. There were a lot of things I didn't like about playing for him, but I must say, the things I didn't like were all in regards to getting the team better, and I respected him."