Tom Brady retires *** NOT CONFIRMED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I remember Jordan's retirement was the news of the year. Tom Brady retires and it's a fart in the wind by comparison, which is surprising since he's a pretty big ratings hit. Tampa Bay is watched much more in primetime now because of the millions of Brady fans.

Jordan retiring meant league becomes unwatchable. NFL is fine with Brady retiring, if anything we can pencil in a win vs Tampa Bay next year.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Tampa Bay just released this statement:

64844274.jpg

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Wonder how many players on TB are now thinking about going to play for a different team. Bucs have 25 UFAs. I remember a lot of guys signed because of Brady.

Kyle Trask is next man up.

Bucs UFAs of interest for Dallas:
OC Ryan Jensen
TE OJ Howard
OG Alex Cappa
DT Ndamukong Suh

No! Bucs have already said they are searching for a free-agent replacement .........but don't rule out a trade. One thing for sure, Arians has ZERO interest in a rookie. Keep an eye on Watson or Wilson

DonaldM

Reaction score
Why Leftwitch left... the great escape. Thanks for the heads up Tom and a new job.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I remember Jordan's retirement was the news of the year. Tom Brady retires and it's a fart in the wind by comparison, which is surprising since he's a pretty big ratings hit. Tampa Bay is watched much more in primetime now because of the millions of Brady fans.

Jordan retiring meant league becomes unwatchable. NFL is fine with Brady retiring, if anything we can pencil in a win vs Tampa Bay next year.

Fart in the wind? The news came out like 2 hours ago lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Good riddance…..one less qb to worry about in the NFC. Go ahead and ship Rodgers to Denver…another one.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Right. We'll see how it escalates. But I don't think he means more to the NFL like Jordan meant to the NBA was my point.

I mean, it's pretty much the leading story in entertainment right now. But things have changed since Jordan has retired, the media will be back to talking about global affairs soon because sensationalism wins.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

He ain’t no Jordan that’s for sure…

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm a little surprised.....I thought he had 5 more seasons in him. He should be the NFL MVP this year.....This sealed it for me.

61ecf27d5da82.image.jpg

AP22023141251120.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRjHGfZDhUtG5zX2Rh_bP6sUDnp7mKZNZ0hw&usqp=CAU

1642957063_954936_1642957168_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I'm a little surprised.....I thought he had 5 more seasons in him. He should be the NFL MVP this year.....This sealed it for me.

61ecf27d5da82.image.jpg

AP22023141251120.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRjHGfZDhUtG5zX2Rh_bP6sUDnp7mKZNZ0hw&usqp=CAU

1642957063_954936_1642957168_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

Deebo Samuel for me. 49ers aren't even in the playoffs if not for Samuel and all he did on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.