Tom Brady retires *** NOT CONFIRMED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J12B

Reaction score
It's going to be weird not seeing him play next season.

The NFL will never be the same.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I have nothing but the highest level of respect for Mr. Brady. Truly the GOAT, he personified the meanings of team, competitor and champion. I don't expect to ever see another player like Brady in my lifetime and that is just fine with me. Salud!

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
This actually kinda hurts.

He is the GOAT QB. He is the GOAT football player.

Unreal legacy

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
GOAT. Glad I was alive to witness greatness.

This. After the fourth ring, I knew I just needed to stop hating and start embracing.

I really wish he would have left the patriots sooner though. He was so much more fun once he landed in Tampa.

Glad I got to witness history.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Many players never get to sniff a Super Bowl and he's played in 10 in 22 years in the league and won 7!
Basically, he's been to the Super Bowl every other year. :omg:

Rest well in retirement, G.O.A.T!

thumb.aspx

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think Brady could’ve got us a Super Bowl within 2 years and our window would now be more open.

But.. We got Dak long term… I guess some view that as a good thing.

The Bucs took my suggestion, ran with it, and got a Lombardi when everyone thought he was washed.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Many players never get to sniff a Super Bowl and he's played in 10 in 22 years in the league and won 7!
Basically, he's been to the Super Bowl every other year. :omg:

Rest well in retirement, G.O.A.T!

thumb.aspx

Can you imagine how great Dak could be if the league looked the other way when it came to cheating.....or giving him breaks like the tuck rule?

No way in hell the NFL would allow a bumbling fool of a ref to plow into Tom Brady.....and not put time back on the clock in a playoff game....Just saying

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Wonder how many players on TB are now thinking about going to play for a different team. Bucs have 25 UFAs. I remember a lot of guys signed because of Brady.

Kyle Trask is next man up.

Bucs UFAs of interest for Dallas:
OC Ryan Jensen
TE OJ Howard
OG Alex Cappa
DT Ndamukong Suh

That’s a lot of cap space from Brady they just saved though

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Can you imagine how great Dak could be if the league looked the other way when it came to cheating.....or giving him breaks like the tuck rule?

No way in hell the NFL would allow a bumbling fool of a ref to plow into Tom Brady.....and not put time back on the clock....Just saying

:popcorn:
Weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.