Tom Brady retires *** NOT CONFIRMED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too much Brady love in this thread for me from supposed Cowboys fans.

The alleged greatest Head Coach ever didn't want him any more.

He said he wanted to play until age 45. He didn't.

The team he beat for his first Super title just avenged their loss in his final game.

He leaves the league a failure.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

The team he beat for his first Super title just avenged their loss in his final game.

I'm gonna laugh when Gronk convinces him to play one more year......:laugh:

triplets_93

Reaction score
Idea:

Trade Top Tier Prescott to the Bucs for Gronk and some pics.

Win-Win !!

:muttley:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
He should have retired last season & go out w/a bang. He got greedy for one more ring.

That aside, only one left from that era (Brees Manning's Worthlisberger) Wodgers! Out w/the old in with the young/new studs.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Retiring after throwing for 5,316 yards this season and 43 touchdowns. He clearly has some gas left in the tank.

plymkr

Reaction score
No one touching those stats....i remember almost fainting when Favre reached 500 TD's....but over 600....not happening again.....now he says he is retiring?...i wonder if he pulls at least 1 Favre?
Pull a Farve? You mean send inappropriate pictures to a female that looked like your wife but younger. I doubt it, Brady's wife is pretty hot.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well that changes the NFC landscape especially if Rodgers leaves for Denver or another AFC team. Top teams would be Rams, Cowboys, Niners, Cards, maybe the Eagles or Commanders.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

Plus in his final quarter he hit a referee in the face with his facemask (albeit by accident) because he was having a prima donna hissy fit about getting hit. That didnt look good.

triplets_93

Reaction score
The greatest football player to ever live and if anyone disagrees with that doesn't know the game or is just a complete idiot!

Yes, Brady has the rings, but I wouldn't trade all Brady did, for the special memories I have of the Dallas Cowboys during the Landry and Johnson years. My legacy as as Cowboys fan still beats the legacy of Patriots fans, imo.

:flagwave:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Absolutely just an unbelievable are you kidding me career.
7 Super Bowl Wins.
5 Super Bowl MVP'S
Just those alone are mind blowing.
And the list goes on.
I hated him to start... Just because he played for that Team up North... And it continued throughout his career.
I only wish he had done it as a Cowboy

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
No doubt he's the GOAT. But would he still be labeled that if that fumble in the snow wasn't overturned because of the tuck rule, or if Pete Carroll and Dan Quinn hadn't have brain farted their two SB wins away? He definitely had some luck on his side or he might be 3-9 in SBs. I never was a fan because of all the babying the NFL gave him so I'm happy he finally retired. But I'll acknowledge his is The GOAT.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
No doubt he's the GOAT. But would he still be labeled that if that fumble in the snow wasn't overturned because of the tuck rule, or if Pete Carroll and Dan Quinn hadn't have brain farted their two SB wins away? He definitely had some luck on his side or he might be 3-9 in SBs. I never was a fan because of all the babying the NFL gave him so I'm happy he finally retired. But I'll acknowledge his is The GOAT.

Nice backhanded compliment.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Perhaps NFL reporters and Media were too quick to try and be the first to report the story, rather than wait for official word from Brady himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.