Tom Brady retires *** NOT CONFIRMED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmaschuck

Reaction score
Is Brady retiring or isn't he.... sports are scripted dramatic theater from the media to the games

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Imagine being from New England area and not a Patriot fan for this era. Lol

Last edited:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Is Brady retiring or isn't he.... sports are scripted dramatic theater from the media to the games

TB coaches and owner along with his father have said he hasn't made a decision yet.

ESPN jumped the gun because they are scum vultures.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I watched that entire Rams Bucs game and I usually don’t watch non-Cowboys games at all. Glad I did….hell of a player but good decision to walk away.

conner01

Reaction score
I watched that entire Rams Bucs game and I usually don’t watch non-Cowboys games at all. Glad I did….hell of a player but good decision to walk away.
He just had one of the best seasons of his career
He certainly is still elite

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Breaking news . Jethro offers his daughter Charlotte ownership to Brady for 2 year deal. Lol

Says they’ll alternate Dak and Tommy. Dak against crappy teams and Tommy against playoff caliber teams . LMAO

Staubach gave his blessing to wear #12:)

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Mods might want to change the Breaking News to "Rumor". This is not confirmed.

Also, Adam might be looking for a new employer if Brady says this is false.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

No it's not.....He could easily play 3 more years. Infact if he stays.....I put the Bucs as the favorite in 2022.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Typical Tom, no? Clearly he is aware of all the speculation, why not step out and end the dramf once and for all? All this does is take away from great football this weekend. Even if he hasn't retired, all the talk tomorrow will be about is he/isn't he. Sheesh!

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
No it's not.....He could easily play 3 more years. Infact if he stays.....I put the Bucs as the favorite in 2022.

Well that’s an opinion. But I tend to disagree. The Bucs defense was crap this season with an easy schedule and the offensive line was average as well. Brady was pushed around late in the season.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Typical Tom, no? Clearly he is aware of all the speculation, why not step out and end the dramf once and for all? All this does is take away from great football this weekend. Even if he hasn't retired, all the talk tomorrow will be about is he/isn't he. Sheesh!

He already contacted the Bucs owner. He's on vacation right now, from what reports have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.