Twitter: Tom Pelissero: Prescott Could’ve Played This Week

blueblood70

Reaction score

Insiders need to get their stuff straight lol. Full practices the last week or so before the opener should help, but we’ll probably see a bit of rust against TB though that’s not the end of the world.

like most here know who are not dak hating trolls who hoped he would miss game 1 so they can brag they knew the FO was lying..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Then why isn't he practicing?
um hes been practicing the entire time just at first not throwing now hes throwing close to normal now and will be throwing full velocity prepping for TB that practice week..they simply didnt want him in 11 -11 type practices to make sure he didnt accidently get it hit..no story her never was..

HungryLion

Reaction score
um hes been practicing the entire time just at first not throwing now hes throwing close to normal now and will be throwing full velocity prepping for TB that practice week..they simply didnt want him in 11 -11 type practices to make sure he didnt accidently get it hit..no story her never was..

It’s easier for folks to make comments in absolutes. Rather than look at situations with a little nuance. Like the fact that Dak has been practicing and has been ramping up his participation in practice for over a week now.

Of course that doesn’t fit some folks agenda. So it becomes “he isn’t practicing”

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Insiders need to get their stuff straight lol. Full practices the last week or so before the opener should help, but we’ll probably see a bit of rust against TB though that’s not the end of the world.

There was going to be rust no matter. It’s been a long time since he’s played..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
People in here are legitimately questioning A. Schefter, Lolol. Some of y’all know no boundaries. I guess it’s too much to ask for for some of you people to understand that both reports can be true. That’s a level above what some of y’all are capable of though.
Shefter was off base with his speculation. But it worked, he sucked you and many others in.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Now that makes perfect sense.

Which is why it has no place here.. We all need to be freaking out and burning up the phone lines telling anyone who will listen the world has ended and we are all part of the "left behinds."

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He can fully practice but they won’t let him. Listen I know you’re praying his career is over, I mean that’s obvious, but this sore muscle isn’t going to do it.
I don't wish that on anybody, Rocky.

You're so dramatic when you're in your feels.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Man i got whiplash just listening to the banter going back and forth......let's just wait for Sept 9 and it will all play out as it should. Will Dak start? will he be 100%? will he be rusty? will he be too pumped? will he be mincemeat for the TB defense?.. all will be answered at that time. No one here has any inside info like Fisher does. :rolleyes: Right now, these are all opinions. And you know what they say about opinions?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We just have to be thankful he was in the best shape of his life.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Which is why it has no place here.. We all need to be freaking out and burning up the phone lines telling anyone who will listen the world has ended and we are all part of the "left behinds."
One thing about the defense
show me something that suggests what you are saying is true
I have to believe the coach and management wouldn't lie about the situation with Dak because many of the fans could get really p____d off which could hurt ticket sales. People can only stand so much.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
show me something that suggests what you are saying is true
He’s been throwing for 2 weeks now steadily increasing his reps. Haven’t you been paying attention? I thought you were a Cowboys fan?

JBS

Reaction score
He’s been throwing for 2 weeks now steadily increasing his reps. Haven’t you been paying attention? I thought you were a Cowboys fan?

So that means he’s 100% healthy? Interesting.