Twitter: Tom Pelissero: Prescott Could’ve Played This Week

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Sure you do. You argue against anyone who says Dak’s going to be fine for opening day. Who the hell do you think you’re kidding?
I just try to bring a little logic into the conversation. If you wasn't so deep in your feels you could see things more clearly.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Sure you do. You argue against anyone who says Dak’s going to be fine for opening day. Who the hell do you think you’re kidding?
You haven’t been arguing he’ll be fine for opening day. You’ve been arguing he is fine right now and the team is just being cautious. The counter argument is if he is fine he needs to be practicing and perhaps playing in this game.

I think almost everyone expects him to play opening game whether he is 100% or not. The question then becomes how effective can he be with the likelihood he will be rusty and possible not even 100%.

It’s just you homers get butt hurt with any view that isn’t cupcakes and unicorns in nature and then say stupid things to make your argument seem better like “they are praying for his career to be over”.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You haven’t been arguing he’ll be fine for opening day. You’ve been arguing he is fine right now and the team is just being cautious. The counter argument is if he is fine he needs to be practicing and perhaps playing in this game.

I think almost everyone expects him to play opening game whether he is 100% or not. The question then becomes how effective can he be with the likelihood he will be rusty and possible not even 100%.

It’s just you homers get butt hurt with any view that isn’t cupcakes and unicorns in nature and then say stupid things to make your argument seem better like “they are praying for his career to be over”.
Rogers isn’t playing in the preseason as are many other starting QB’s. You’re butt hurt over the fact that Dak’s not injured. I hope it hurts bad.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You’re just mad Dak isn’t in the best shape of his life like you claimed. He made you a liar.
He’s in the best shape of his life. Deal with it instead of praying he’s out for the year.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not freaked out.

Unlike you, I root for the Cowboys instead of a specific player.

If Dak doesn't play you don't have fun. I actually feel bad for fans like you.
Tell yourself whatever makes you feel better. But stop rooting for Dak to fail.