Twitter: Tom Pelissero: Prescott Could’ve Played This Week

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Tell yourself whatever makes you feel better. But stop rooting for Dak to fail.
Me thinking Dak is not an elite QB is not me rooting for him to fail. Ya'll are so weird about that lol

If Dak fails the Cowboys fail. If the Cowboys fail then I'm not happy.

What part of that do you not understand?

phildadon86

Reaction score
I'm not freaked out.

Unlike you, I root for the Cowboys instead of a specific player.

If Dak doesn't play you don't have fun. I actually feel bad for fans like you.
If the starting QB doesn’t play. It’s not fun for anyone. Lol. Remember the Romo days with Garrett? You knew it was an L

phildadon86

Reaction score
If we are winning I couldn't care less who the QB is.

Winning is all that matters.
Oh no I know. I was just saying when your starting QB is out you’re probably not winning. Especially when Garrett is your coach lol. I was making a joke. Jeeze

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They why do you keep hoping Dak is injured? The only person you’re fooling with your nonsense is yourself and that’s sad.
Again, believing Dak is not an elite QB does not mean I want him or anyone else to be injured.

That's weird logic, Rocky. You seem confused. I almost feel bad for even going back and forth with you on things.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Kinda felt like it was Schefty’s personal opinion but since he’s such a respected insider people kind of accepted it as what’s happening. I try not to get too high or too low on these things but do like to get as many sources as possible before forming an opinion.
Exactly. The casual fan would have accepted Schefter comments without waiting for more insiders to provide their info and immediately would have thought the worst. It was on Twitter. The fans were going off.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I do. I think he wants him injured because he knows he’s going to play well and he knows he’s not man enough to admit he was wrong.
I honestly don't know who you're more obsessed with. Me or Dak.

I'm flattered, Rocky.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
I do. I think he wants him injured because he knows he’s going to play well and he knows he’s not man enough to admit he was wrong.

Now you’ve gone way off the rails, my man. It’s like you’re so invested in your hate of his perceived hate that you’re making up wild stuff to justify your hate.
I saw you recently criticized our lack of quality QB’s. Fair point, right ? What if someone had attacked you as the hater who would want the backups to fail just to prove a point ?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now you’ve gone way off the rails, my man. It’s like you’re so invested in your hate of his perceived hate that you’re making up wild stuff to justify your hate.
I saw you recently criticized our lack of quality QB’s. Fair point, right ? What if someone had attacked you as the hater who would want the backups to fail just to prove a point ?
When I criticize a player or coach, I do it maybe once or twice. The haters do it every day, in every thread and every post. Big difference. I’ve explained what a hater is hundreds of times here already. It doesn’t fit your narrative and makes you look bad so you ignore it.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
When I criticize a player or coach, I do it maybe once or twice. The haters do it every day, in every thread and every post. Big difference. I’ve explained what a hater is hundreds of times here already. It doesn’t fit your narrative and makes you look bad so you ignore it.

Sorry, Bro. When you say a fan who just has a different opinion than you wants our QB to get injured to prove a point you lose the moral high ground. It exposes you, not him. Peace.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sorry, Bro. When you say a fan who just has a different opinion than you wants our QB to get injured to prove a point you lose the moral high ground. It exposes you, not him. Peace.
You don’t get it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. These very same holier than thou guys beeching and moaning about "haters"....don't mind escalating the situation with hyperbole and straight up lies.

Hater = someone that dares disagree with my OPINION.

So I need to exaggerate their point of view and make em really look like haters.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You don’t get it.
No, you don't get it.

You're dramatic because you're too deep into your feels when it comes to Dak.

You think because someone doesn't share they same opinion as you do when it comes to Dak that must mean they want him to be injured. That's the most insane logic I've seen on this board so far, and that's saying something.

There's a reason you're getting called out by multiple people for having such an insane take. Get outta your feels and stop being dramatic, Rocky.