Tommy DeVito's Agent

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
"It's the smart move...Tessio was always the smart one...".

Brilliant. If he and his agent never make a dime outside of the NY/NJ/CT/PA area...it won't matter. They will definitely take care him for life for this head-nod and wink...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

They showed DeVito’s father in the stands with the guy kissing each other when he nearly scored on a scramble. The Giants better never bench him because if they do they better watch their backs, because the DeVito’s probably have mafia connections.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Tommy Cutlets is on some ride here, living the dream. FA signing, makes the team and plays for his hometown team. Lives pretty close to Giants Stadium And his mom still makes his bed! It’s basically the fantasy wish of all boys who play youth league sports onto HS and then college. The kid is making nice Cash and is owning the town. He keeps this up and he will find quite a long career in this league and earning 1%’er money! Nice to see the kid do well.

Now have a nice Espresso and Sfogliatelle!
So far this is my favorite post on this thread.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
You beat me to it!

Contract negotiations with DeVito’s agent would be a great fly on the wall moment. I’m picturing DeVito’s agent saying something like this to the GM: “Be a shame if something were to happen to your car…or even this facility.”
Mr Mara, it would be in your best interest to re-sign Tommy.......

godfather-quotes-contract-500x750.jpg

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Lol, dude looks like a straight up shiester. Like a wrestling or roller derby manager.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Hate that he plays for the Giants. But I love Tommy. Played 1 year here at Illinois and put the Illini in the top 25 for a few weeks. That is no small feat for us. Good luck to Tommy!
Thank you for enlightening us with this knowledge…..many people think all UDFAs have no chance of being a somebody. I don’t think that way because I know you can’t measure one’s heart and i know to be a great QB you need “it.” Watching highlights of Tommy playing in High School made me stop and take notice….this kid has something special. And then when he threw that TD pass to Hodgins in the corner of the end zone while on the run under duress reminded me of Joe Montana. And of course, a kid with only 4 starts leads his team down the field with only 1:32 left after watching the opponents take the lead. That is pretty special to me also. i can’t wait to see how he looks these next 4 games vs Saints, Eagles, Rams, and Eagles again. Unlike many fans, I have an open mind and always want to give somebody the benefit of the doubt….unless proven wrong!

Lastly, the kid has 8 TD passes…Jones threw more passes and only had 2. And I never worry about turnovers with Tommy behind the center.

God bless Tommy DeVito and for reminding the world that just because you weren’t drafted doesn’t mean you can’t succeed….everyone matures differently.

Big_D

Reaction score
It's a pretty good story.. a big deal here in North Jersey. There's a beer named after him .. all over the news.. everyone is doing the Italian hand gesture... and he's winning. Maybe that runs out when they have more film, but right now.. Tommy Cutlets is doing OK. Growing up Italian I've seen that gesture my whole life so I have to give him credit for that one. Has his team mates doing it. It's pretty hilarious.

Eddie

Reaction score
I feel like NY will win one of them at least. And it would be glorious ha ha ha. I mean if they play like they did last night against the Eagles team we just played... Giants win!

I agree. Tommy Cutlets will win at least one against the Iggles.

Eddie

Reaction score
It's a pretty good story.. a big deal here in North Jersey. There's a beer named after him .. all over the news.. everyone is doing the Italian hand gesture... and he's winning. Maybe that runs out when they have more film, but right now.. Tommy Cutlets is doing OK. Growing up Italian I've seen that gesture my whole life so I have to give him credit for that one. Has his team mates doing it. It's pretty hilarious.
I love his story. Modern day Tony Romo (almost). He's played better than Danny Jones.