Tony Dungy just said we got robbed

jimmy40

Reaction score
Calls like that show you that the league is obviously tipping games with officiating. They were calling penalties on us all night while avoiding obvious holding calls and the such on the Commanders.
the NFL wants it's most popular team to lose and miss the playoffs.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Are you arguing there is no difference between a 30 yard FG and a 47 yard FG?

It’s not just a TD. How about use that time to get closer and make it an easier FG?

Garrett screwed up. It’s preposterous to argue otherwise.

Don't understand how anyone could still excuse Garrett's coaching decisions at this point.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Skins are not a bad team

At this moment yes they are, they have a lot of significant injuries, their coach is very suspect and their QB tried to give the game to us with his own stupidity on their last drive.

Down the line who knows but that was not a good team we played tonight.

JustChip

Reaction score
All this whining and female dogging about Garrett's time management at the end is simply ridiculous and just sour grapes. So, let's say he goes aggressive and Dak fumbles or throws and interception. Everyone would be on here whining and female dogging that he should've been conservative. Or Dak take's a 8 yard sack that knocks them out of field goal range, which certainly possible given the pressure they were getting. Or they get a holding call and moves back 10 yards. There was nothing wrong except the kicker missed the FG.

jimmy40

Reaction score
I don't go that far, I firmly believe they tip calls to game close so fans will keep watching. Because that maximizes advertising revenue. There are plenty of games where the calls don't even out, one side is usually underwater on the count. But this one was so one sided that you really do have to wonder.
doesn't matter if you turn the game off, revenues are set years in advance, why is the Kansas City/Cincinatti game a blowout? Hell why do so many prime time games suck? Seems like the NFL would make those close every time.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
All this whining and female dogging about Garrett's time management at the end is simply ridiculous and just sour grapes. So, let's say he goes aggressive and Dak fumbles or throws and interception. Everyone would be on here whining and female dogging that he should've been conservative. Or Dak take's a 8 yard sack that knocks them out of field goal range, which certainly possible given the pressure they were getting. Or they get a holding call and moves back 10 yards. There was nothing wrong except the kicker missed the FG.
While I agree.....I have to say I'd rather lose with Dak throwing a fumble or INT then I would missing a field goal....but maybe Garrett is protecting his QB from idiots who would blame him for a mistake.

Rayman70

Reaction score
"NOTHING TO SEE HERE" EH? What about the phantom penalty on the long snapper that cost us a closer kick? That happened right? Just checking. Plenty of mistakes were made, I agree...but Dak more than did his job late. We failed Dak and Beasley...with the gift from the ref to the home team.

aria

Reaction score
Yeah, we got robbed, it had nothing to do with a well called game and poor player execution :rolleyes:

I like how some NFL “chump” makes one comment and people here run with it like it’s gold. Here’s a. little hint, as crazy as some of you are, you’re advice and thoughts are mich better than so eine like Dungy who hardly follow fhe team.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Did you forget that Connor "Oh don't worry he'll be good one day" Williams cost us a first down with his holding to put us in that 3rd and long in the first place? Another 2nd Round project who's not pro ready.
probably not ready but the plan was for him to play beside Frederick, didn't happen.

waving monkey

Reaction score
At this moment yes they are, they have a lot of significant injuries, their coach is very suspect and their QB tried to give the game to us with his own stupidity on their last drive.

Down the line who knows but that was not a good team we played tonight.
we can disagree

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
“Ok guys, we’ve got the Cowboys game this week. Are there any obscure penalties that haven’t been called in 15 years that we can call against them? Let’s try to find one.”

DqEs8lCUcAA8024.jpg:large

just happy @NFLFootballOps that @NFL went to full time referees. Sure it took 4 kick attempts in the @DallasCowboys game before the repeated long snapper violation was called but they found it unlike those part timers who missed it for 14 full years & 1000+ kick attempts!