Tony Pauline on Dan Quinn’s future

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Eh, I don’t know if he’s good enough with the details and discipline, hard nosed play by us…..maybe it’s him, maybe we don’t have enough alpha dogs who are fully dedicated….but it feels like we are missing something…he not a bad coach, but can he get us passed SF in the playoffs, I don’t know.
Those are some good questions but I hate this “if he cant beat the best team in the league in the playoffs, he should be fired!” mindset.

Barring injury, no team is beating this San Fran squad, so why should he lose his job when no other team could beat them either?

CCBoy

Reaction score
As to the question, he will continue enjoying his current job to the max.

Gambit

Reaction score
those are the key words ? hasnt got past the div round.
So this season he either will or wont.
I know you don't have trouble reading basic English.

So I'll just skip to, have you always cherry picked parts of a sentence to try and prove some kind of point?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I know you don't have trouble reading basic English.

So I'll just skip to, have you always cherry picked parts of a sentence to try and prove some kind of point?
i might lol depends on what interests me,

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I believe Quinn genuinely loves it here, and could see him sticking around for a number of years. I also would not be surprised if becoming a hc again was just too tempting.
Hope JJ digs deep into his wallet to keep Quinn, because DEFENSES WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS...................

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Let's ignore the rumors and face the facts. Mike McCarthy has done an outstanding job and is not in any danger of being fired. So If Dan Quinn wishes to be an HC somewhere in 2024, it won't be here. I think it's far more likely that Dan Quinn will remain on McCarthy's coaching staff as the Defensive Coordinator in 2024. I'm sure Jerry can make that happen.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Here is the larger problem;
You lose DQ, you lose your best defensive player.
Parsons has already publicly stated he is going wherever DQ is.
Both will go where they’re paid the most money. Jerry Jones will pay Parsons what is necessary to retain him. DQ, if he desires to be a head coach, will have to go elsewhere, but the compensation will have to be significant as Jerry Jones will pay him more than any DC in the league. Has he indicated he wants to be an NFL head coach again?