Tony Pauline on Dan Quinn’s future

Momanpr100

Reaction score
It will be a mistake to fire Mike and give Dan the keys, don't care what nobody says. But I can definitely see it happening, cause well it will be a Cowboys thing to do for sure.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy deserves better— stop this garbage gossip mongering .

I only really believe Jay glazer he’s very tight with J&S Jones.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
As much as I love DQ, he is in an ideal spot in Dallas. He will be compensated well, head coach in waiting, mvp level QB and coaching future HOF Micah. If he leaves it has to be the perfect situation.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
IDK I feel Big Mike is more of a head coach than Q.

DC can be replaced faster and better than OC/HC.

Imagine Dak and the offense having to learn a new system next year again. If Mike stays they will get even better on offense and this is an offensive league now.

sacase

Reaction score
McCArthy is no where near being on the hot seat. He has done well with this team and this season. Anyone pushing this narrative is crazy. Dan Quinn is a DC, he is not a HC, in fact, I am not sure he even wants to be a HC anymore.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score

Oh god just say no.. to DAN QUINN....he has no good OC to help him and his Atlanta 2.0 defenses have been figured out.. Right now..I say let the guy walk.. and give reigns to a new DC. What exactly has DQ done...all show and no dough....cant beat a good team when it counts....there is always an excuse for the Golden Boy DQ.

I like what I am seeing between MM and DAK...the offense is clicking....and bailing out the DQ defense

Sydla

Reaction score
Exactly my sentiments
Why?

McCarthy would have been here now for four years and gotten no further in the playoffs than Garrett ever did. On top of that, if we spit the bit down the stretch and early in the playoffs it would be because we once again came up short against good teams, another trend over the McCarthy era.

This team is good enough to make the NFCCG. If McCarthy fails AGAIN to do that, why would you continue to pull a Garrett here and just let him coach more years given the evidence.

But I do agree dumping McCarthy for Quinn would be dumb. I'd rather just keep McCarthy in that scenario.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
I would rather keep MC than DQ as DC. The offense looks better and better each game, Dak looks better, maybe our running game is bad but at least we are scoring. The defense… well, it has become soft. We have sacks and takeaways but, the other teams are moving the ball and scoring teams like eagles, SF, Seattle and even Washington were moving the ball. I think Al Harris could be a good replacement.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Why?

McCarthy would have been here now for four years and gotten no further in the playoffs than Garrett ever did. On top of that, if we spit the bit down the stretch and early in the playoffs it would be because we once again came up short against good teams, another trend over the McCarthy era.

This team is good enough to make the NFCCG. If McCarthy fails AGAIN to do that, why would you continue to pull a Garrett here and just let him coach more years given the evidence.

But I do agree dumping McCarthy for Quinn would be dumb. I'd rather just keep McCarthy in that scenario.
dikembe-mutombo-annoyed.gif

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Big Mike gave us 3 consecutive winning seasons, and not since Jimmy Johnson had we done that.

fire him ? are you serious ?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I bet Dan Quinn gets paid more , HERE with Jerry, much more than being a HC in a 'not so rich' franchise .

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
What if we get bounced early because the defense doesn’t get it done? Our defense hasn’t played well in our last two playoff losses.
?

They played real well against San Fran last year. The offense crapped the bed

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Why?

Why? Because he consistently has this team in the playoffs. Nothing like the Garrett years at all. If that don't mean nothing to you then that's your prerogative, and this will be the 1st year without being handicapped by Kellen. But as I said, I can totally see it happening.