Tony Pollard Snap Count Ceiling

cnuball21

Reaction score
Yes...becuase it's in the books. I will say it again for you very SLOW brained haters.

Tony is doing GREAT. I am going to cheer him on with all I got.

But he doesn't have the accomplishments zeke HAS.

Yet.

What does Zekes accomplishments from 3+ years ago have to do with how’s he’s playing right now?

Who cares. TP is better right now.

Dez was great like 6/7 years ago. Should we sign him?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does Zekes accomplishments from 3+ years ago have to do with how’s he’s playing right now?

Who cares. TP is better right now.

Dez was great like 6/7 years ago. Should we sign him?
You keep making up stuff im not saying.

I never said whos better. Why are arguing that? You just imagine my agenda so you can fulfill your own.

Im just telling you the facts....that you cant seem to face.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What do past accomplishments from 5-6 seasons ago have to do with present day ability?

It doesn’t.

It’s nothing but a fanboi appeal to emotions, loool. “Pleeeazzzze, respect whut he’z done!!!”
Again....a poor little baby who cant face the facts.

It looks like tony is gonna get his fair shot...either here or elsewhere. And its fun to imagine the damage he might do.

Which he hasnt done....yet.

Not sure why this is such a difficult concept.

Oh wait....im sure. We got people here that need to fight and argue to soothe a fragile ego.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, so do you want to blame the offense and not Dak?

Doesn’t change anything…

Really....so suddenly me NOT blaming dak....is no difference? Goal posts moved.

Whats wrong with ya? You okay?

By the way....ive commented several times about green bay game.....i blame the whole team for losing track if that game.

I cant for the life me figure out why you two are si desperate yo create a dak hater where it doesn't exist.

Freakin weird man. Really weird.

But carry on if that floats yer boat.

cnuball21

Reaction score
You keep making up stuff im not saying.

I never said whos better. Why are arguing that? You just imagine my agenda so you can fulfill your own.

Im just telling you the facts....that you cant seem to face.

You literally just brought up Zekes rushing titles and all the things he’s done year ago like it’s relevant to what Tony is doing now…

Then you sent saying it. I’m confused.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You literally just brought up Zekes rushing titles and all the things he’s done year ago like it’s relevant to what Tony is doing now…

Then you sent saying it. I’m confused.
YOU guys...you and California hippie university dude.....are saying Tony is WAY better. It wasn't ME...that was saying tony is WAY SO MUCH BETTER.

You should just show your support for both...but instead you pit one against the other.

And so...we shall compare their body of work. Not comparable.

Yet.

DO you get what I mean by "yet"? that I have said like FIVE times already?

No...you don't get it you just want to create these false hater narratives out of thin air so you can fight in the internet...claim you victory. And boost your fragile ego.

It's weird...very weird...how the internet makes people insane crazy.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I can't believe we arguing about this. Zeke is no longer a top running back. Run Pollard all season, use him as much as you can and then draft a running back in the 3rd or later, they're easily replaceable.
Why is that so hard for y'all to understand? We pump them then dump them, playbois!!!!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
YOU guys...you and California hippie university dude.....are saying Tony is WAY better. It wasn't ME...that was saying tony is WAY SO MUCH BETTER.

You should just show your support for both...but instead you pit one against the other.

Yet.

No...you don't get it you just want to create these false hater narratives out of thin air so you can fight in the internet...claim you victory. And boost your fragile ego.

Unhinged.

cnuball21

Reaction score

Yet.

RBs have a short shelf life…Zeke is clearly in the decline so I applaud what he did his first 3 years but I also want what’s best for the team now.

Give TP a bulk of the carries and let Zeke compliment.

Win claimed.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I can't believe we arguing about this. Zeke is no longer a top running back. Run Pollard all season, use him as much as you can and then draft a running back in the 3rd or later, they're easily replaceable.
Why is that so hard for y'all to understand? We pump them then dump them, playbois!!!!

Ding ding ding…

RBs are so replaceable. Get everything you can out of TP and Zeke this year…then NEXT.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ding ding ding…

RBs are so replaceable. Get everything you can out of TP and Zeke this year…then NEXT.
I agree. This is a use them and lose them sport.

It' ain;t like we have anything to show for it from ANY of these guys. Dak included. JG, KM. MM.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RBs have a short shelf life…Zeke is clearly in the decline so I applaud what he did his first 3 years but I also want what’s best for the team now.

Give TP a bulk of the carries and let Zeke compliment.

Win claimed.
Welll I do not disagree with any of what you said...except your claimed win.

This is where you and I differ. I expect to SEE the results. You just imagine things and claim your win.

It's fine...all good. Just a difference of philosophy. No hate or disrespect intended. Just leads to hard conversations is all.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I agree. This is a use them and lose them sport.

It' ain;t like we have anything to show for it from ANY of these guys. Dak included. JG, KM. MM.

Just RB, every year “star” RBs go down and dudes step up and pound out 100 yard games like it’s nothing.

Drafting RBs in the 1st and giving them big money is awful, awful, awful roster management.

To no one’s surprise Jerry did both.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm in.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Welll I do not disagree with any of what you said...except your claimed win.

This is where you and I differ. I expect to SEE the results. You just imagine things and claim your win.

It's fine...all good. Just a difference of philosophy. No hate or disrespect intended. Just leads to hard conversations is all.

I was joking…just want people to let Zeke go.

Dude was a warrior and wanted his elite label his first 3 years. Time to move on cus he ain’t got much left on the tread. Love him pounding the rock hard for 10-15 totes a game but it’s TPs time to shine/

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just RB, every year “star” RBs go down and dudes step up and pound out 100 yard games like it’s nothing.

Drafting RBs in the 1st and giving them big money is awful, awful, awful roster management.

To no one’s surprise Jerry did both.

I think we have an issue that this team is NOT run like others. We tailored this team to suit Dak. We gave Zeke BIG money because he MADE Dak. Big mistake. We let Dez walk, gave away Amari, and now curb stomping CeeDee. Who I BTW criticize for his bling yet lack of discipline. (SIDE NOTE? I think it's hilarious peopel got pissed about zeke's feed me yet have no little comment about CeeDee's cocaine off the finger move).

Add in Kellen Moore (and I quote Jerry) He will "lean on the job".

And we just can;t expect the results other teams get.

I will say it again....if you reduced Emmitt's carries to 10-12...YOU ...roy and California hippy college boy...would HATE him too! The output has been from reduced carries. Especially later in the game. This is power football 101...not sure why you haters deny it.

But again...all good. Just a difference of opinion. We should insult each other about it. Baffling though, I must say.

I am sure when we reduce Tony's carries, you'll hate him too,.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was joking…just want people to let Zeke go.

Dude was a warrior and wanted his elite label his first 3 years. Time to move on cus he ain’t got much left on the tread. Love him pounding the rock hard for 10-15 totes a game but it’s TPs time to shine/

This is why I hope we DO...let zeke go. He has ALWAYS...and I mean ALWAYS (ask star...I been watching him a long time)...gotten better and tougher later in the game with 18-22 carries.

He gets 10 carries in the first half for 25-30 yards.

He gets 10 carries in the 4th qtr for 100 and clock burn.... And the win. If you know what you are doing. THIS..is his MO a PROVEN track record. Which KM doesn't want...along with you.

But we....and alleged fan experts...don't know what they are doing. Wish we could ditch him NOW and end this silliness.

But it won;t end. There will always be some wippin boy scapegoat.

Tony and Zeke SHOULD be formidable. But "we" are too stupid to know it.

Last edited:

cnuball21

Reaction score
I think we have an issue that this team is NOT run like others. We tailored this team to suit Dak. We gave Zeke BIG money because he MADE Dak. Big mistake. We let Dez walk, gave away Amari, and now curb stomping CeeDee. Who I BTW criticize for his bling yet lack of discipline. (SIDE NOTE? I think it's hilarious peopel got pissed about zeke's feed me yet have no little comment about CeeDee's cocaine off the finger move).

Add in Kellen Moore (and I quote Jerry) He will "lean on the job".

And we just can;t expect the results other teams get.

I will say it again....if you reduced Emmitt's carries to 10-12...YOU ...roy and California hippy college boy...would HATE him too! The output has been from reduced carries. Especially later in the game. This is power football 101...not sure why you haters deny it.

But again...all good. Just a difference of opinion. We should insult each other about it. Baffling though, I must say.

I am sure when we reduce Tony's carries, you'll hate him too,.

Zeke made Dak…man just when I thought you were making strides.

Reduce Tony’s carrie’s? This is his second season being in reduced carries bc of Zeke and he continues to outproduce.

Why do you keep referencing Emmit? It’s 2022…

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke made Dak…man just when I thought you were making strides.

Reduce Tony’s carrie’s? This is his second season being in reduced carries bc of Zeke and he continues to outproduce.

Why do you keep referencing Emmit? It’s 2022…
Because the NFL hasn;t changed as much as you wish it to be so. It was just 2016 when we PROVED it. So why do you HATE that I also show Emmitt? Because it fks your theory that's why.

You actually say 2nd season of reduced carries than say he's "outproduced". You are not making your case. It's only really been 2 games....and we've lost one. "What difference does it make", right?

We have ALWAYS had obscene numbers from #2 "change of pace back". THAT..is EXACTLY what they are SUPPOSED to do!

Our #2 have always flamed out. Tony seems like he is NOT gonna do that. Fine. But he still has to prove himself for more than 1 or 2 games. Why is that so unreasonably hating to you? Cause you hate zeke so much?