Tony Pollard Snap Count Ceiling

cnuball21

Reaction score
Because the NFL hasn;t changed as much as you wish it to be so. It was just 2016 when we PROVED it. So why do you HATE that I also show Emmitt? Because it fks your theory that's why.

You actually say 2nd season of reduced carries than say he's "outproduced". You are not making your case. It's only really been 2 games....and we've lost one. "What difference does it make", right?

We have ALWAYS had obscene numbers from #2 "change of pace back". THAT..is EXACTLY what they are SUPPOSED to do!

Our #2 have always flamed out. Tony seems like he is NOT gonna do that. Fine. But he still has to prove himself for more than 1 or 2 games. Why is that so unreasonably hating to you? Cause you hate zeke so much?

Emmit got 300+ carries 5 times in his career…last year there 2 RBs in football that got 300+ carries. Yes, the game has changed.

Your using your own argument against Pollard. You said Zeke needs more carries to produce and I said Polllard has produced in limited carries…again, I’m lost?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Emmit got 300+ carries 5 times in his career…last year there 2 RBs in football that got 300+ carries. Yes, the game has changed.

Your using your own argument against Pollard. You said Zeke needs more carries to produce and I said Polllard has produced in limited carries…again, I’m lost?
Yes.

"limited carries and a "change of pace back""...usually yields more yards. It is what they are SUPPOSED to do. Do I really have to go back through our #2 rb history? I will if you make me.

When you get the #1 RB...you have to do more....get blasted more. Get worn out more.

Tony might have been joking...it I think he was...but you DO get gassed more.

Now do it ALL season. Do it 5 seasons.

Don;t pay them unreal money. Make them sit if they hold out. BUT...it is a different situation. Why am I explaining this to you? I dunno. I guess I like ya?

Cmac

Reaction score
One should ask our OC......"Why didn't you have confidence in TPollard to get you 4 yds on 2 plays.....2 critical plays?"

cnuball21

Reaction score
Yes.

"limited carries and a "change of pace back""...usually yields more yards. It is what they are SUPPOSED to do. Do I really have to go back through our #2 rb history? I will if you make me.

When you get the #1 RB...you have to do more....get blasted more. Get worn out more.

Tony might have been joking...it I think he was...but you DO get gassed more.

Now do it ALL season. Do it 5 seasons.

Don;t pay them unreal money. Make them sit if they hold out. BUT...it is a different situation. Why am I explaining this to you? I dunno. I guess I like ya?

So why can’t Zeke produce on less carries but TP can?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Still waiting on you to say you were wrong about about Rico's availability week 18 last year. He was out for the season but you still thought he should have gotten some carries.
:lmao2:

Is this all you got? That I got Rico confused with some other practice squad scrub that is rarely active?

You got me. :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Is this all you got? That I got Rico confused with some other practice squad scrub that is rarely active?

You got me. :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Rico hasn't been on the practice squad for years. And he has been active in most of the games he's been healthy.
You claim to be some kind of cowboy guru but you don't even pay attention to the team. That's laughable. Your laughable. If didn't bad mouth Zeke you'd have nothing to talk about, because you Don't know jack crap about this team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Rico hasn't been on the practice squad for years. And he has been active in most of the games he's been healthy.
You claim to be some kind of cowboy guru but you don't even pay attention to the team. That's laughable. Your laughable. If didn't bad mouth Zeke you'd have nothing to talk about, because you Don't know jack crap about this team.

Should I start calling you RICO? LOL

Sorry, I dont follow practice squad scubs. If you paid a little more attention to the squad maybe I wouldnt make such a mockery of you with the facts.

Zeke is at 4.1 ypc at 39th in the NFL and Pollard #2 for backs at 6.8.

Not my problem if you failed math. FYI..........Pollard also has more TD's and recieving and rushing yards.

Its over, you lost. Zeke is a turd and Pollard is the much better back.

Got it RICO? :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I think we have an issue that this team is NOT run like others. We tailored this team to suit Dak. We gave Zeke BIG money because he MADE Dak. Big mistake. We let Dez walk, gave away Amari, and now curb stomping CeeDee. Who I BTW criticize for his bling yet lack of discipline. (SIDE NOTE? I think it's hilarious peopel got pissed about zeke's feed me yet have no little comment about CeeDee's cocaine off the finger move).

Add in Kellen Moore (and I quote Jerry) He will "lean on the job".

And we just can;t expect the results other teams get.

I will say it again....if you reduced Emmitt's carries to 10-12...YOU ...roy and California hippy college boy...would HATE him too! The output has been from reduced carries. Especially later in the game. This is power football 101...not sure why you haters deny it.

But again...all good. Just a difference of opinion. We should insult each other about it. Baffling though, I must say.

I am sure when we reduce Tony's carries, you'll hate him too,.
To think Zeke’s issues are simply tied to not getting the ball enough is pure comedy.

Present day Zeke is a middling NFL running back AT BEST. No amount of reminiscing to who he was 5-6 seasons ago brings that back.

Like I said, unhinged.

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To think Zeke’s issues are simply tied to not getting the ball enough is pure comedy.

Present day Zeke is a middling NFL running back AT BEST. No amount of reminiscing to who he was 5-6 seasons ago brings that back.

Like I said, unhinged.
Oooh...I think zeke is still a good RB that we don't use right.

Wow....totally "unhinged". :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

:facepalm:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So why can’t Zeke produce on less carries but TP can?
Fresh. Different plays.

And..by the way...I never said zeke ain't worn out. Never said he can easily be 2016 zeke. Never said he wasn't overpaid...not the I beech about contract monies anyway.

I am saying we don;t use him like we used to...and the lack of those last 10 carries when he's at his strongest...effects the bottom line stats.
And that Tony does not have those accomplishments and achievements...YET. It's just a fact.

That doesn't mean I think Tony is garbage. It does mean I'm cheering THE BOTH of them on with all my heart. Looks like that is a difficult task for some folks around here.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Fresh. Different plays.

And..by the way...I never said zeke ain't worn out. Never said he can easily be 2016 zeke. Never said he wasn't overpaid...not the I beech about contract monies anyway.

I am saying we don;t use him like we used to...and the lack of those last 10 carries when he's at his strongest...effects the bottom line stats.
And that Tony does not have those accomplishments and achievements...YET. It's just a fact.

That doesn't mean I think Tony is garbage. It does mean I'm cheering THE BOTH of them on with all my heart. Looks like that is a difficult task for some folks around here.

He doesn’t deserve to be used like we used to use him because he doesn’t deserve to be. He is not a special running back with the ball in his hands.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He doesn’t deserve to be used like we used to use him because he doesn’t deserve to be. He is not a special running back with the ball in his hands.
Thats fine....looks like we have a disagreement. No need for insults, eh?

We could just let it play out and enjoy the ride, cheering the both of them for success.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Fresh. Different plays.

We don’t give Zeke the carrie’s anymore because he isn’t as good as he used to be. Why is this so hard to understand?

We’re giving Pollard more carries because he’s better.

I love Zeke, always have. Best RB in football for 3 years a while ago but that is long gone.

Could care less if TP ever becomes the rushing champ or does what Zeke did in the past. He’s better now, so he deserves more carries.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We don’t give Zeke the carrie’s anymore because he isn’t as good as he used to be. Why is this so hard to understand?

We’re giving Pollard more carries because he’s better.

I love Zeke, always have. Best RB in football for 3 years a while ago but that is long gone.

Could care less if TP ever becomes the rushing champ or does what Zeke did in the past. He’s better now, so he deserves more carries.
So humor me. Explain Henry's last two games.

3.1 ypc. They gave him 28 carries!
2.8 ypc. Still gave him 19 carries.

Despite some stunning games...still 4.1 ave for the season. Henry is revered. Zeke's season average? 4.1. He gets savaged....curb stomped.

Why?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Steve’s the type of dude that will hype up Zeke getting 80 yards on 35 carries.

Despite some stunning games...still 4.1 ave for the season. Henry is revered. Zeke's season average? 4.1. He gets savaged....curb stomped.

Why?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why?