Video: Tony Romo and JJ Watt talk about "The Great Escape" play

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They talk about this play like it was some Super Bowl moment. Like it was the Hail Mary. My goodness......he wasn't the first or last that got cooked lol.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He did all the time.
Then why was he 2-6 in season finale elimination games and the playoffs? He never made plays like that in do or die games.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Then why was he 2-6 in season finale elimination games and the playoffs? He never made plays like that in do or die games.
I don't know, genius, it might have to do with the fact that it's a team game and this isn't golf.

Somehow your posts have gotten worse. That's a real feat because they were pretty terrible to begin with. You hold onto that, it's impressive.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Was a great play. He had those Houdini plays many times in his career. Never happened when we needed it in the playoffs or SB. But I don’t remember seeing a Defensive player making a play when it mattered either. Other than D-Law with a sack in lions game to seal the deal. Ware was a beast but when did he do it. Parsons was finally getting the holding calls against him in this playoff game and didn’t see him take over the game.

Point is that it’s a team game. One play at a time when its on the line..

zack

Reaction score
Was a great play. He had those Houdini plays many times in his career. Never happened when we needed it in the playoffs or SB. But I don’t remember seeing a Defensive player making a play when it mattered either. Other than D-Law with a sack in lions game to seal the deal. Ware was a beast but when did he do it. Parsons was finally getting the holding calls against him in this playoff game and didn’t see him take over the game.

Point is that it’s a team game. One play at a time when its on the line..
Spot on. How many times did the defense not do their part? And we all know that even if the catch in Green Bay counted, the defense was gonna give the game up like usual.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
If he had gotten the defense like Eli got which lead him to 2 SBs , incidentally beating tom brady, Romo could have won one. Jerry always like flashy players and never the ugly big ones who man the trenches , atleastOL they are paying attention , but if they can do that to DL also , we couldfinally get there.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Not about to get into a long Romo argument with anyone, so don’t bother.
yet you still got roped in and posted multiple times smfh

giphy.gif