Video: Tony Romo, Be Brave

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Im not blind to it.

I just know that Tony Romo has been the strength of this team and he's had a lot of weakness around him.

We always have skill players but the nuts and bolts of our team have been awful.

Well we put together a terrific OL and run game in 2014 and he had an absolutely epic year.

Then he gets hurt.. Goes 3-1 during the season in a year we win 4 games total.

Then gets hurt again the following pre-season and now he is viewed as some washed up old player and I just don't agree with that.

You built this thing for Tony Romo and you're not even going to take a look at it with him? You've invested MILLIONS of dollars into this player and you wont even look at him on the team you built for him specifically?
Bloke, that is a lot of excuses for one QB. You are a born publicist!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Shouldn't you be at the Wentz Highlights Show?
This is about Romo, a Cowboy, not Wentz your Egirls man crush.
The fact is, mate, that under Romo, we have zilch to show in his, what, 11 years? I didn't make that up, look it up.
Now, back to your Wentz admiration club in another forum.... ye misguided gob!

That is such a dumb way to look at it though and you know it.

The guy was been apart of the most bland offensive scheme ever, no defense, and no offensive line for most of his career.

Romo has been the reason for the season and you want to blame him for not having more post season success in a team sport.

Sometimes it takes other guys stepping up as well and you cant just put it all on Romo.

Demarco crap Murray needs to hold onto a football. Parcells needs to air it out against a Seahawk defense with insurance salesmen in the secondary. The OL has a complete debacle in Minnesota against Favre. Patrick Crayton can't hold onto a football against NYG.

Romo could very easily have a John Elway end to his career. Especially this year when Zeke Elliot is the biggest threat out of the backfield in the NFL.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Why? Because he's a likable guy? To me, he has already received everything he deserved. He earned the last 10 years but didn't get the job done in the end. If there is a better option at QB, he deserves the bench or to be moved just like every other player.
But there isn't a better option at QB on the team right now. There could be a healthier option, but not a better option. Dak has done an amazing job. But he is no where near the QB that Tony is when healthy. Not at this stage in their careers. If it comes down to which player is the better QB, that is not even a discussion. But when you factor in health, what's better for the team moving forward and can we win with Dak, then it's a different discussion.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I have mad respect for Tony. The guy's earned everything he's achieved. If he wins a SB, it will be the same way.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
That is such a dumb way to look at it though and you know it.

The guy was been apart of the most bland offensive scheme ever, no defense, and no offensive line for most of his career.

Romo has been the reason for the season and you want to blame him for not having more post season success in a team sport.

Sometimes it takes other guys stepping up as well and you cant just put it all on Romo.

Demarco crap Murray needs to hold onto a football. Parcells needs to air it out against a Seahawk defense with insurance salesmen in the secondary. The OL has a complete debacle in Minnesota against Favre. Patrick Crayton can't hold onto a football against NYG.

Romo could very easily have a John Elway end to his career. Especially this year when Zeke Elliot is the biggest threat out of the backfield in the NFL.

It is telling, old fellow, that you dredge up SO MANY EXCUSES.
Yes, if Romo gets the breaks, and the O line is all pro and of those lines had not been bland and if the offensive scheme is great and if RBs and WRs hold on to the ball and if we had had great defenses ... and if the HOFer fat boy Parcells had aired it out -- you tell him, you, an armchair coach, you tell Parcells how to play it!! In your list of excuses you forgot to blame the fans for not buying more Romo T-shirts ...

Romo's cheeks (his facial cheeks) must be red for this display of excuses from you, bloke!

Snap out of it good man (fake slapping Catch17 in a dramatic way)!!!

Ahem ....Yes, compare Romo to Elway. All things considered they match up well.
EXCEPT FOR THE COPIOUS EXCUSES AND A SUPER BOWL RING ST. ELMO ROMO DOES NOT HAVE!!
Dear me, Old fellow, you want perfect conditions for a Romo championship to happen, don't you?
As you Yanks say, holla!

dallasdave

Reaction score
Yes, if Romo gets the breaks, and your the O line is all pro and of those lines had not been bland and if the offensive scheme is great and if RBs and WRs hold on to the ball and if we had had great defenses ... and if the HOFer fat boy Parcells had aired it out -- you tell him, you, an armchair coach, you tell Parcells how to play it!! In your list of excuses you forgot to blame the fans for not buying more Romo T-shirts ...

Romo's cheeks (his facial cheeks) must be red for this display of excuses from you, bloke!

EXCEPT FOR THE COPIOUS EXCUSES AND A SUPER BOWL RING ST. ELMO ROMO DOES NOT HAVE!!
Dear me, Old fellow, you want perfect conditions for a Romo championship happen, don't you?
As you Yanks say, holla!
Blimey you are long winded !!!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Blimey you are long winded !!!
Me?

Catch17 just made me read Romo's 47 excuses why he hasn't a Super
Bowl ring!!!!
Hey, city code enforcement told me you have to remove the engineless jitney out of my lawn. Imagine that, Farmers Branch with code enforcement....

dallasdave

Reaction score
Me?

Catch17 just made me read Romo's 47 excuses why he hasn't a Super
Bowl ring!!!!
Hey, city code enforcement told me you have to remove the engineless jitney out of my lawn. Imagine that, Farmers Branch with code enforcement....
We will talk about after you buy me a half a dozen pints at the Rose and Crown tonight. I also could use a plate of toad in the hole, don't like to drink on an empty gut.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yes, if Romo gets the breaks, and the O line is all pro and of those lines had not been bland and if the offensive scheme is great and if RBs and WRs hold on to the ball and if we had had great defenses ... and if the HOFer fat boy Parcells had aired it out -- you tell him, you, an armchair coach, you tell Parcells how to play it!! In your list of excuses you forgot to blame the fans for not buying more Romo T-shirts ...

Dear me, Old fellow, you want perfect conditions for a Romo championship to happen, don't you?
As you Yanks say, holla!

I will like all of these posts in the future and you will just have to shamefully admit to yourself again that CATCH17 is the all knowing football master on Cowboyszone.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We will talk about after you buy me a half a dozen pints at the Rose and Crown tonight. I also could use a plate of toad in the hole, don't like to drink on an empty gut.
I will think about it. Most likey Lone Star and nachos at Chin's cantina and auto body, eh?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I will like all of these posts in the future and you will just have to shamefully admit to yourself again that CATCH17 is the all knowing football master on Cowboyszone.
I pray for that day, fallen altar boy!