Tony Romo best Cowboy QB of all time

aria

Reaction score
He was really immature back then. He's changed over the years.

True, but it's obviously still hard for me to get over, haha. Hard to let some things go. We dominated that year and to have a divisional rival come into our own hoiuse, slap us in the face and go on to win the Superbowl that could have been ours...still hurts.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
True, but it's obviously still hard for me to get over, haha. Hard to let some things go. We dominated that year and to have a divisional rival come into our own hoiuse, slap us in the face and go on to win the Superbowl that could have been ours...still hurts.

Oh yea. I know how that feels and then you have the Romo quote about if the worse thing that happens to him is he doesn't win a SB then he had a good life. You just don't say stuff like that. I do think he became more focused after those years though but when it's all said and done I think we'll just look back at the Romo years as a waste. It is so hard to find a franchise qb like that and we just didn't do anything with it. Even the Eagles with McFlabb had more success.

aria

Reaction score
Oh yea. I know how that feels and then you have the Romo quote about if the worse thing that happens to him is he doesn't win a SB then he had a good life. You just don't say stuff like that. I do think he became more focused after those years though but when it's all said and done I think we'll just look back at the Romo years as a waste. It is so hard to find a franchise qb like that and we just didn't do anything with it. Even the Eagles with McFlabb had more success.

Haha, that commen drove me crazy. It may be true, but like you said, you just don't say something like that after a big loss with millions of disappointed fans. Not one of his better PR decisions.