Tony Romo / Carrie Underwood sighting w/Pics *Merge*

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1467084 said:
My comment was in regards to this comment.

It doesn’t matter. I find is amusing that Romo has been open about his life. He did an interview on tv and openly said he was interested in Carrie Underwood. He has written blogs/diaries about the trials and tribulations about his love life. If he was so worried about it, he wouldn’t go out among the public with her. I don’t think it’s a big deal to him and really it isn’t.

i don't think being worried about having people fawn all over you will keep celebs from going out, only *where* they go. i run into vinnie paul a lot in what i do and never once have i done the "OH MY GOD - DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE???" and the normal places he hangs out at - if you try it you'll likely have a biker friend of his explain the nature of wanting some privacy, even in public.

i'm sorry my stance seems hypocritical to you but it's pretty clear to me - appreciate what they do, hope they succeed on the field, but their private life isn't my playground just as i'd not want my private life someone elses. i'm sorry "respect" is just such a PITA word to some.

and yea, i'm working on getting my own life. part of it includes talking openly among others who are willing participants. i'll take the fallout from that, thank you.

MrMom

Reaction score
zrinkill;1466834 said:
So telling people to mind their own business is the same as invading their privacy?

I dont see it.

possible title change?

iceberg defender

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
iceberg;1467173 said:
i'm sorry my stance seems hypocritical to you but it's pretty clear to me - appreciate what they do, hope they succeed on the field, but their private life isn't my playground just as i'd not want my private life someone elses. i'm sorry "respect" is just such a PITA word to some.

If someone is following Romo everywhere he goes and waits outside his house and watches his every move...then yea i agree with you. But a few comments on a message board that involve a picture of Tony and Carrie doesn’t cause for alarm.

iceberg;1467173 said:
and yea, i'm working on getting my own life. part of it includes talking openly among others who are willing participants. i'll take the fallout from that, thank you.

That was never my point and besides, what exactly does getting a life mean? If someone is alive then they already have a life. :p:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1467201 said:
If someone is following Romo everywhere he goes and waits outside his house and watches his every move...then yea i agree with you. But a few comments on a message board that involve a picture of Tony and Carrie doesn’t cause for alarm.

it's more stupid to me than a "cause for alarm" - but feel free to see it however it suits you. that's pretty common on the internet too.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1464964 said:
I doubt he was planning on wearing it much longer. :laugh2:

Exactly. He didn't plan on having it on for too long. Awesome pics man. Thanks to the original poster of the pics. I'm very happy for Tony. :)

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Don't know if these were posted:

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I need "friends" like that

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
lcharles;1467668 said:
Oh well, there goes the season. :banghead:

statements like this make even less sense than people who really seem to care who romo is dating.

do you flip burgers, or whatever you do - 24x7? when not on the official fry-cook line, do you stay at home in your offtime and practice with a spatula so you're in perfect synch *when it matters*? do you sleep on a grill on low so you can get the feel for the hamburger meat?

romo having a life outside football doesn't end his football career.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
theogt;1467427 said:
Don't know if these were posted:

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

She definitely knows how to hold a champagne glass...............man.:eek::

Bottom Picture: Carrie Giggling......"You look like Jerry when I do this......"

Sorry. Had to.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Just think if he had never come into that game, most people might not even know his name, and he definatly wouldn't be dating Carrie. What I wouldn't do to be the Dallas Cowboys QB. On a side not Carrie is gorgeous and seems to be a down home country girl.

QB9fan

Reaction score
So why is Tony denying it now- just friends??? Does he know we saw the pics?