Tony Romo / Carrie Underwood sighting w/Pics *Merge*

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;1465399 said:
to quote the hos-man right above you:

You mean like when Troy Aikman was romantic with Lorrie Morgan and we won a Super Bowl?

it does seem some people like to talk / type before thinking. : )
but she was at the philly game in dallas. she cost us that game. I HATE HER!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1465402 said:
but she was at the philly game in dallas. she cost us that game. I HATE HER!

cost me a game, win me a superbowl. it all worked out.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Hostile;1465306 said:
You mean like when Troy Aikman was romantic with Lorrie Morgan and we won a Super Bowl?

Morgan was a two tone blonde so she doesn't count, although I suspect Underwood ain't a real blonde either.

Anyway, those Christian girls who claim they want to be virgins until marriage like Britney and Jessica Simpson are just suppressing their desires and are probably just animals on the prowl :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1465410 said:
Morgan was a two tone blonde so she doesn't count, although I suspect Underwood ain't a real blonde either.

Anyway, those Christian girls who claim they want to be virgins until marriage like Britney and Jessica Simpson are just suppressing their desires and are probably just animals on the prowl :)
I just don't see where she has done anything to get labeled. She didn't make those claims. She's at a club drinking white wine, which is probably the tamest drink they serve. So is he BTW.

I could care less about original hair color. There's absolutely nothing to get flustered about the man having a social life. In fact I wish them well. They look good together and seem to be happy. I think both have proven themselves to be good character people.

Then again I'm not superstitious about anything including the road blue jerseys and I'm not Chicken Little.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Carry3.jpg

Jessica:: Come here and kiss me Romeo
Tony :: (with a smile:) ) Not right now honey, Im doing a comercial for smirnoff drinks.
Jessica:: Im not wearing anything under.

Tony Romo heart beat :: :dance2: :mchammer: :dance3::spidey:
Jessica Simpsons thinking (from past-to-present) :: :toast::toast2::beer2::drunk: :drunk:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;1465466 said:
Carry3.jpg

Tony :: (with a smile:) ) Not right now honey, Im doing a comercial for smirnoff drinks.

Jessica Simpsons thinking (from past-to-present) :: :toast::toast2::beer2::drunk: :drunk:

Wrong girl, brainiac!

:laugh2:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Carry3.jpg

How does your foot taste? :lmao2:

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Carry3.jpg

:lmao:

Oh...my...god..

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
As a huge Carrie Underwood fan, I dont know. Carries hair is a bit longer, at least it was at her birthday party (which was a couple weeks ago, ive seen pics, didnt see Tony.) But it could be Carrie, looks a lot like her, just cant say 100%.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PullMyFinger;1466336 said:
As a huge Carrie Underwood fan, I dont know. Carries hair is a bit longer, at least it was at her birthday party (which was a couple weeks ago, ive seen pics, didnt see Tony.) But it could be Carrie, looks a lot like her, just cant say 100%.
http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y164/nbr1diva/DenialARiverInEgypt230x150.jpg

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
PullMyFinger;1466336 said:

http://www.kiddlive.com/Carry.html

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
why do people really give a damn that someone they'll never meet is going out with someone else they'll likely never meet either? so a celeb is going out with a celeb.

i'd just as soon roll the dice and go for my own life as focus so much on people i don't even know.