Tony Romo / Carrie Underwood sighting w/Pics *Merge*

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
iceberg;1466404 said:
why do people really give a damn that someone they'll never meet is going out with someone else they'll likely never meet either? so a celeb is going out with a celeb.

i'd just as soon roll the dice and go for my own life as focus so much on people i don't even know.
Same concept as folks cheering for a team with players that they don't know and may never meet. Or hating a player because of the team he plays on even though you've never met him.

In the grand scheme of things, no one really cares who Tony's seeing/doing as long as he plays well on Sundays. But it's the offseason and those Sundays are a long ways off.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1466416 said:
Same concept as folks cheering for a team with players that they don't know and may never meet. Or hating a player because of the team he plays on even though you've never met him.

In the grand scheme of things, no one really cares who Tony's seeing/doing as long as he plays well on Sundays. But it's the offseason and those Sundays are a long ways off.

hit his ******* page - he's got a few doing the FOOTBALL ONLY!!!! stuff to him. heh, as if they flip burgers 24x7 or think of ways to flip them better in their off time.

not sure i agree that rooting for a team is the same concept as being nosey into their personal life, but it's all good.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
iceberg;1466404 said:
why do people really give a damn that someone they'll never meet is going out with someone else they'll likely never meet either? so a celeb is going out with a celeb.

i'd just as soon roll the dice and go for my own life as focus so much on people i don't even know.
I'm not a psychologist, I just play one on an Internet site, but I'd call it trying to live vicariously through the life of someone else. Sort of sex by proxy.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Hostile;1466523 said:
I'm not a psychologist, I just play one on an Internet site, but I'd call it trying to live vicariously through the life of someone else. Sort of sex by proxy.

like i said - people should get their own life and worry less about others. : )

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1466662 said:
Nope, just saying you are not following your own advice.

and who would that be in reference to?

if people on the board, at least we're all here for the same purpose - TO INTERACT.

enlighten me.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Worrying about how the team is doing is no different than wondering if Romo is nailing Underwood under the boardwalk. Neither has any effect on your life.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1466703 said:
Worrying about how the team is doing is no different than wondering if Romo is nailing Underwood under the boardwalk. Neither has any effect on your life.
I don't believe that for even one second. No way are you going to tell me if the team is stinking it up that you sit there unmoved or that if they are tearing it up that you aren't sky high.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
iceberg;1466685 said:
and who would that be in reference to?

if people on the board, at least we're all here for the same purpose - TO INTERACT.

enlighten me.

Reference was to your comment.

You are giving advice that one shouldn’t be interested in anothers life. But in giving that advice you are doing the same.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Hostile;1466706 said:
I don't believe that for even one second. No way are you going to tell me if the team is stinking it up that you sit there unmoved or that if they are tearing it up that you aren't sky high.

Tony Romo doing what he apparently is doing and the Boys tearing it up gives me the same sense of "proud" feeling.

That a boy *pat on the butt*

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1466718 said:
Reference was to your comment.

You are giving advice that one shouldn’t be interested in anothers life. But in giving that advice you are doing the same.

So telling people to mind their own business is the same as invading their privacy?

I dont see it.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
zrinkill;1466834 said:
So telling people to mind their own business is the same as invading their privacy?

I dont see it.

he's got me wondering.

talking openly in a forum is one thing. getting nosey into people's private lives is another.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
iceberg;1467035 said:
he's got me wondering.

talking openly in a forum is one thing. getting nosey into people's private lives is another.

My comment was in regards to this comment.

iceberg;1466569 said:
like i said - people should get their own life and worry less about others. : )

It doesn’t matter. I find is amusing that Romo has been open about his life. He did an interview on tv and openly said he was interested in Carrie Underwood. He has written blogs/diaries about the trials and tribulations about his love life. If he was so worried about it, he wouldn’t go out among the public with her. I don’t think it’s a big deal to him and really it isn’t.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Hostile;1466706 said:

Win or lose my life does not change. Now am I happier if they win, of course, but win or lose, my income, marital status, sexual orientation, my car etc none of those change.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1467094 said:
Win or lose my life does not change. Now am I happier if they win, of course, but win or lose, my income, marital status, sexual orientation, my car etc none of those change.

Hostile did not say that winning or losing would change your life, he said that it would "move" you...which you said that, yes, if they win, that would make you more happy...

Don't you Barristers & Solicitors know how to read?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Ok I am confused ..... So if the Cowboys lose it will change CanadianCowboysFan sexual orientation or is it if they win?

So thats what Romosexual means?

;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
zrinkill;1467112 said:
Ok I am confused ..... So if the Cowboys lose it will change CanadianCowboysFan sexual orientation or is it if they win?

So thats what Romosexual means?

;)

I don't know? I think he's trying to say that if the Cowboys lose, his car breaks down!

I'm just as confused as you!

:confused: