Tony Romo strikes again

T-RO

Reaction score
I've always said that idiots eventually self-defeat themselves. If this wasn't proof of ridiculous bias against a player, I don't know what is.

Moderators, please never delete this thread.

I agree. Bronze this Original Post. Let it stand and be a visible memorial.

A cautionary tale for generations to come, LOL. Don't blow yourself up pickle-posting.

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are People who make a living playing this game?

It looks like tennis for lazy people.
I googled pickleball for about 10 minutes yesterday. Prize money is in its infancy but players can get corporate sponsors, etc. I had no idea but it looks like something that will get real popular worldwide really fast.

Who knows? Summer Olympics by 2036? And before some members reading this start chuckling about that possibility, understand this:

Curling eventually became an Olympic medal sport. You read that right. Curling.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I googled pickleball for about 10 minutes yesterday. Prize money is in its infancy but players can get corporate sponsors, etc. I had no idea but it looks like something that will get real popular worldwide really fast.

Who knows? Summer Olympics by 2036? And before some members reading this start chuckling about that possibility, understand this:

Somebody needs a hobby.;)

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score

Pickleball is awesome and it's being called "the fastest growing sport in America". It's more entertaining to watch than tennis in my opinion and a few of the top pros are actually making really good money at this point. It will definitely become an Olympic sport in the future. I have a professional interest in pickleball, so I've had to learn everything about the sport and the pro league.

Big_D

Reaction score
oh ya the other excuse Dez caught it. Even if they award Dez the catch which is debatable there was plenty of time for aaron to march down the field and score. The defense was pourous. Not Romos fault but its factual. some of you Romo defenders defend Romo in this circumstance and just about any other yet villify dak for similar issues with the TEAM. If romo had it to do all over i bet he takes beasley over the middle to chew up more time

romos problem was the same as Dak. And it sits in press box. But hey if you wish to send me some some good weed to smoke Im down. Im pretty goofy in my old age heres my address. 1600 pennsylvania avenue
I like how having 2 solid years in an 8 year span is the same thing Dak is dealing with? the gm before McClay was nothing more than a clueless. He disappeared for a solid 6 years after Parcells. These situations aren’t even close or similar in any way.

People love to talk about Romo at age 27 then again at 34 with no mention at all of the horrendous decisions in between which killed that team and the QB. That was Jerry at his absolute worst.. cause in 07 they could’ve had a nice run with some competent management. Instead Jerry ran them into the ground like you knew he would.

Last edited by a moderator:

starfan1

Reaction score
I like how having 2 solid years in an 8 year span is the same thing Dak is dealing with? the gm before McClay was nothing more than a clueless. He disappeared for a solid 6 years after Parcells. These situations aren’t even close or similar in any way.

People love to talk about Romo at age 27 then again at 34 with no mention at all of the horrendous decisions in between which killed that team and the QB. That was Jerry at his absolute worst.. cause in 07 they could’ve had a nice run with some competent management. Instead Jerry ran them into the ground like you knew he would.
Dude the horse is dead no matter how many times you all want to come up with reasons why Romo was so much better. The QBs are and were the same. Jerry has made crappy choices for both of them but keep the thought alive in your mind that Jerry wronged romo so much more.

depending on how this years OL is an argument can be made that this team is complete. Last years wasnt even though Dak crapped the bed. There are always more reasons than the QB is holding the team back. The pass blocking and WR play was subpar last year and it bit us when we played a quality team. San frans line whooped them boys with 4 people. Im not optomistic it will be any better on the line. It should be with the WR.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big_D

Reaction score
Dude the horse is dead no matter how many times you all want to come up with reasons why Romo was so much better. The QBs are and were the same. Jerry has made crappy choices for both of them but keep the thought alive in your mind that Jerry wronged romo so much more.

depending on how this years OL is an argument can be made that this team is complete. Last years wasnt even though Dak crapped the bed. There are always more reasons than the QB is holding the team back. The pass blocking and WR play was subpar last year and it bit us when we played a quality team. San frans line whooped them boys with 4 people. Im not optomistic it will be any better on the line. It should be with the WR.
I don’t have to keep the thought alive. Facts are facts. Jerry was pure garbage the second Parcells left. Keep pretending these situations are the same! lol

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
That’s My Quarterback
preview.jpg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
America's Cowboy, This really hasn't been a good week for you and your posts. Embarrassing, if we are honest.

Honestly: not a good year with the purported "ghosts" in your house, your odd "feelings-grounded" player/coach declarations, and other assorted fixations.
What's the matter? Can't handle the truth? The guy chokes under pressure!!! Always has. Always will since Day 1. That's the moral of this story.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
People need to learn to laugh more in life. Seeing as the average age seems to be 50 around here, I would think yall old timers would understand that. It's OK to laugh at jokes about others and about yourself. Or smoke a blunt and relax.