Video: Tony Romo's Career Highlights with the Dallas Cowboys | NFL Legends

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Things an NFL QB can not overcome if they happen during their tenure
1. Death---
2. Taxes---
3. Defense gives up 30+----
4. Jason Garrett as the HC----

Jason Garrett "Hey Tony I know your back is hurt AND we are missing some OL today against the 85 bears ...BUT I think we stick to the 10 second developing routes I like and see how it goes...what you think?"

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
With what we are now seeing from Dak, I don't miss Romo. That's not meant to be mean. It just is what it is. ;)

Brooksey

Reaction score
I really like Romo, but, I doubt he will ever make the HOF. He's one of them fortunate players that had great success, but never accomplished anything and really unlucky at the same time while on the field. It would be cool if he was in the HOF, but.....?

He'll make it because of his combined career as a player and in the booth

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With what we are now seeing from Dak, I don't miss Romo. That's not meant to be mean. It just is what it is. ;)
It's a testament to the organization that the transition from Romo to Dak was relatively seamless.

The transition from Aikman to Romo is the one that people should really debate. It was a whole lotta yuck in between those two.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It's a testament to the organization that the transition from Romo to Dak was relatively seamless.

The transition from Aikman to Romo is the one that people should really debate. It was a whole lotta yuck in between those two.

Lot's of baseball players and has beens. Hell, they ever tried Ryan Leaf! lol

Big_D

Reaction score
Dam shame Jerry wasted so much time and a good number of players because they could’ve made some noise if he wasn’t a complete dunce!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Forgot how good TO was. Just saying.
He was a beast. Tended to drop more than I'd prefer but he was a playmaker.

After TO it was a huge drop off in talent. I thought Hamstrings Austin could have been a good one but he was always hurt.

JBond

Reaction score
Wonder what Romo would have done with a quality coaching staff....he was fun to watch and has my respect.
Imagine this coaching staff with a creative coordinator coaching Romo.

Romo did have a much better line in front of him.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Forgot how good TO was. Just saying.

I know he was always running behind the Defense "How the hell did they not cover TO" then you watch the play again and be like "Oooh that man has another gear"....he and Romo truly Bombed defenses legit once or twice a game it seemed like.

pitt33

Reaction score
Super bowl. Definitely. Romo kept us competitive with a less talented defense and a far inferior coaching staff.
Perhaps…

But I truly believe we beat GB in 2016 divisional round if he was the quarterback. Not to take anything from Dak that day but there’s no way we’re down 21-0 with Tony in there.

Last edited: