Too high or Too Low: Prescott

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
2016 rankings- Team defense (5th), Rushing (1st), Passing (26), PPG allowed (5th).
2017 rankings- Team defense (13th), Ruhing (8th), Passing (11th), PPG Allowed (13th)
2018 rankings- Team defense (6th), Rushing (5th), Passing (13th), PPG Allowed (6th)
2019 rankings- Team defense (11th), Rushing (11th), Passing (10th), PPG Allowed (11th)

I mean, you can think they suck, but the numbers do not lie. We have had an above average defense every year Dak has been in the league outside of 4 1/2 games.
The numbers do lie especially if they are false numbers

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
2016 rankings- Team defense (5th), Rushing (1st), Passing (26), PPG allowed (5th).
2017 rankings- Team defense (13th), Ruhing (8th), Passing (11th), PPG Allowed (13th)
2018 rankings- Team defense (6th), Rushing (5th), Passing (13th), PPG Allowed (6th)
2019 rankings- Team defense (11th), Rushing (11th), Passing (10th), PPG Allowed (11th)

I mean, you can think they suck, but the numbers do not lie. We have had an above average defense every year Dak has been in the league outside of 4 1/2 games.
Then why do teams run on the Cowboys like Swiss cheese? Why do teams regularly score 30 points? Have you even watched the games lately? If you think the Cowboys have had an above average defense then you are certifiably nuts give me a break :lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Then why do teams run on the Cowboys like Swiss cheese? Why do teams regularly score 30 points? Have you even watched the games lately? If you think the Cowboys have had an above average defense then you are certifiably nuts give me a break :lmao2:
I provided the numbers.

I don't care one single bit if your emotions and feels won't let you and your buddies accept them.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Who is Dalton Miller and should I care?

I do agree that Prescott might win the passing title.....and nothing else. If he does win it, the Cowboys do not win anything, including the East.
exactly lol
this is a general ranking of all players and is kinda meaningless.
Where dak ranks is also meaningless.

Brady led his new team to the SB and won, and I bet he wasnt ranked # 1 before the season, and maybe not even at end of season!
Rankings, stats, dont mean much, winning is what means something.

JustChip

Reaction score
I do agree that Prescott might win the passing title.....and nothing else. If he does win it, the Cowboys do not win anything, including the East.
Couldn’t agree more. This team, and really just about any team’s, best chance is a balanced attack. It’s much more likely they win the East & progress in the playoffs if Zeke wins the rushing title than Dak the passing title. And that’s not a negative on Dak. They’ll be ahead in ToP if Zeke wins it. The other critical factors is they have to rank in top 10 for points per possession and turnover ratio.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
  1. Mahomes
  2. TB12
  3. ROGERS
  4. WILSON
  5. JACKSON
  6. ALLEN
  7. DAK
  8. WATSON
  9. RYAN
  10. COUSINS
  11. MAYFIELD
  12. STAFFORD
  13. MURRAY
we can debate 5-10 any day and they can be moving pieces not set in stone but that top 4for me is the correct ranking..dak can be anywhere 6-10 and im cool with that..

No way with Jackson. Ill take Dak any day over Jackson.

garyo1954

Reaction score
To everyone who said "Useless ratings" in one form or another, would it be a useless rating if QB1 was in the top ten?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
To everyone who said "Useless ratings" in one form or another, would it be a useless rating if QB1 was in the top ten?
Depends on weather the QB's rated above him have belly buttons also inny or outie can make a large difference More innie's have Superbowl rings than outies do

garyo1954

Reaction score
Depends on weather the QB's rated above him have belly buttons also inny or outie can make a large difference More innie's have Superbowl rings than outies do

A few have passing titles and MVP awards and Super Bowls and at least one had turf toe last year. Probably an outie.