Too high or Too Low: Prescott

CCBoy

Reaction score
Do you really think Dak was going to beat the passing record by almost 1,000 yards?

No, but if he is above Dak, as he should be, we all know you and your buds will.

John Denver had the record...what? 5600 You only set fail points and don't suggest more than woulda, coulda, shoulda. C'mon...

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The losers have to be ranked also. That's why Dak is on there.

So now the QB for your "favorite team" is a loser? yeah that seems correct......Seriously If Cousins and Dak are so close in rank for you wouldn't you defasult like your "favorite teams" QB not the vikings?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have Dak at 31st.

A horrible injury...erases his 10 status. He could easily climb to somewhere top 5 right quick.

I have both faith AND reality. Tough place to be....flame away if you don't get it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now the QB for your "favorite team" is a loser? yeah that seems correct......Seriously If Cousins and Dak are so close in rank for you wouldn't you defasult like your "favorite teams" QB not the vikings?

Not sure about you but it makes me MORE sad and angry when MY team are losers than other teams. I want everyone else to be losers but us.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If you don't win you lose. I don't mean a loser in life.

So yes. If championships is what matters to you instead of pretty stats you are a loser until you win something.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Not sure about you but it makes me MORE sad and angry when MY team are losers than other teams. I want everyone else to be losers but us.

Sure there are 31 teams with loser players on them at the end of the season i guess, and as a fan you can be as mad as you want, I choose to see some hope and improvement going in to a season, If you feel like there is no hope and the players are "losers" then why are you even interested? Fact is there is only 1 team that can win so odds are stacked your going to be disappointed.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Until you win something you're a loser, like Dak and Cosuins.

We've went over this 100 times and I'm not going to do it again.
yeah, you spun that one a lot to settle on what you just said....took about 32 posts.....go ahead spin away

let me ask you a question out of curiosity. hypothetically speaking....

if you had a need for a QB, lets say Marino was playing in his 8th year and Dilfer had just come off the superbowl win. both available...who would you take as your QB?

I am 100% sure you are going to say, you don't play hypotheticals.....

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If you don't win you lose. I don't mean a loser in life.

So yes. If championships is what matters to you instead of pretty stats you are a loser until you win something.

Hey i told you when you first said Brady was the best that there could be no argument against that, but by your standards how would you take cousins or watson over Dak? Your using the Ricky Bobby method of ranking and thats fine just stay constant with it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
your opinion means nothing to me...so you had responded to my opinion in the past...this was just a regurgitated comments on that....if you don't like being responded to, then stop posting on a PUBLIC DISCUSISON FORUM....you seem to want to post drivel in a PUBLIC forum, somebody calls you out and you say don't respond to me...let me just drivel as I was

like I said, you can stop posting if you like, or go to a private forum..

I am not obsessed with you (how big is your head btw? does it fit through a garage door?)..I respond to 100s of people on this PUBLIC FORUM...I catch and call bullshiet and you so desperately want me not to call out yoru bullshiet....sorry don't mean to look you so foolish...its a bad habit of mine...I can't stand bullshiet

If my opinion means nothing to you then prove it by ignoring it when I post it, ya know, like I usually do to you.
The defensive behavior is also a sign that you do, in fact, care about my opinions. You wrote out all of that just to try and convince everyone and yourself that you don't care. :lmao::lmao:

You're def. obsessed. Nobody likes a fibber.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure there are 31 teams with loser players on them at the end of the season i guess, and as a fan you can be as mad as you want, I choose to see some hope and improvement going in to a season, If you feel like there is no hope and the players are "losers" then why are you even interested? Fact is there is only 1 team that can win so odds are stacked your going to be disappointed.

The 31 is a bit facetious...and TOTALLY due to his injury. I thought I made that clear.

Has nothing to do with losers.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
yeah, you spun that one a lot to settle on what you just said....took about 32 posts.....go ahead spin away

let me ask you a question out of curiosity. hypothetically speaking....

if you had a need for a QB, lets say Marino was playing in his 8th year and Dilfer had just come off the superbowl win. both available...who would you take as your QB?

I am 100% sure you are going to say, you don't play hypotheticals.....
Marino because his career isn't over yet and there's still a better chance to win with him than there is Dilfer. You try and twist things and act like when I say I'd take Dilfer and his ring any day over Marino and his stats that means I think Dilfer is the better QB. Again, I dunno why I have to keep saying this, MARINO IS MORE SKILLED, BUT DILFER HAS WHAT MATTERS IN THE END.

If we're talking careers over then give me Dilfer and that ranggggg and you can have Marino and the pretty numbers (we know that's all that matters to ya).

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Went back and looked at the QBs ranked in the Top 100 ranked lower......

99) Matt Ryan, QB, Atlanta Falcons
92) Matthew Stafford, QB, Los Angeles Rams
91) Baker Mayfield, QB, Cleveland Browns
82) Justin Herbert, QB, Los Angeles Chargers
81) Kyler Murray, QB, Arizona Cardinals
74) Ryan Tannehill, QB, Tennessee Titans
54 Dak Prescott

Guess now the question is: How many QBs make the Top 100?

Based on that list we can predict who’s left:

Rodgers
Watson
Brady
Mahomes
Wilson
Jackson
Allen

No way any of them are below Matt Ryan. Also don’t think it’s probable they put Cousins, Carr, or JimmyG over Stafford, Prescott, Murray.