Twitter: Top 10 QBs According To Players, Coaches, and Execs

phildadon86

Reaction score
There's certain posters (you) that I don't take seriously because of your take on football things. You're incredibly biased and I get it. You're THAT type of fan. I ain't at at ya for it.

I don't know you personally, so I can only judge you on your football takes. You are in that group from me. That can change of course if you wise up and be honest about our own players and such instead of making excuses for this and that.

We probably agree more than we disagree on things, but Dak causes some of ya'll to just go overboard about things.
I’ve been critical of every single player on this team when it is warranted. You choose not to see those posts and group me into a category I don’t belong in. Good thing is. I really don’t care about your opinion of me.

if you saw my posts after the draft and before the draft. You’d realize calling me biased is a joke in itself.

Ask the biggest homer on the board who I fought with multiple times this off season regarding his blue colored glasses takes.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
You are right. Dak lovers will love Dak anyways. There will be no reason someone can give to change their mind.

So for them there is no need to join the discussion.

Let the rational ones discuss about him.
Right here you say, no reason for Dak lovers to join the discussion. Essentially kicking them out. But you didn't kick out the haters.

So why do you not like Dak?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’ve been critical of every single player on this team when it is warranted. You choose not to see those posts and group me into a category I don’t belong in. Good thing is. I really don’t care about your opinion of me.

if you saw my posts after the draft and before the draft. You’d realize calling me biased is a joke in itself.

Ask the biggest homer on the board who I fought with multiple times this off season regarding his blue colored glasses takes.
Maybe I'm wrong about you then.

I take it back.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Right here you say, no reason for Dak lovers to join the discussion. Essentially kicking them out. But you didn't kick out the haters.

So why do you not like Dak?

Show me where i wrote what you stated. That i wrote that haters wouldnt be kicked out.

See the problem with someone like you is: You interpret something wrong. Read stuff into it that wasnt written. Then you put it like it was written and this is where you build your further argumentation on. That again will build on something that wasnt written if i answer to you.

But when you ask someone like you where it is actually written you come up with only hot air. You twist and turn but you are not willing to admit that you made stuff up just to justify your prejustice.

Talking to people like you is so predictable and therefore so boring.

Last edited:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Show me where i wrote what you stated. That i wrote that haters wouldnt be kicked out.

See the problem with someone like you is: You interpret something wrong. Read stuff into it that wasnt written. Then you put it like it was written and this is where you build your further argumentation on. That again will build on something that wasnt written if i answer to you.

But when you ask someone like you where it is actually written you come up with only hot air. You twist and turn but you are not willing to admit that you made stuff up just to justify your prejustice.

Talking to people like you is so predictable and therefore so boring.
I brought up both the haters and the lovers in my post. Your reply only mentioned the lovers. So you inferred that this one group had to go.

See the problem with people like you is...they're afraid to come right out and say what they mean. Because they don't want to ruffle any feathers or appear to be the bad guy. And those people, like you, tend to use anger to hide the truth. They'd rather get mad and storm out of the room then to have an open honest conversation. So let me make it easy for you....

I like Dak but I don't love him. His low arching fastballs make it to the receivers too quick. The receivers don't have time to adjust, so the ball ends up being dropped. Also I have an infinity for tall QB's. If you look at NFL history ( with the exception of Bart Star) every QB that has won at least 2 SB's has been 6'3" and taller. I think Dak is good enough to win one, but he's not good enough to lead us back to our dynasty days. So to me he's good, but not great.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
That nfl executive is a darn moron! Did he not see Dak's performance Dak's rookie year in the divisional round match-up against the Packers? Dak outperformed Rodgers, threw for over 300 yards and 3 TDs (should have been 4-5 TDs). The reason the Cowboys didn't advance to the NFC Championship Game that year is because the referees helped out Aaron Rodgers and the Packers ALL GAME LONG! Anyone with an unbiased and open mind (who rewatches that game can see all of this.

Plus, Dak outplayed and led the team to a win again Russell Wilson and the Seahawks during the 2018 playoffs. Russell Wilson and the Seahawks had just won the Super Bowl 4 years before.

Had Dak and the Cowboys not been bamboozled by the crooked refs during those playoff years, I doubt anyone would be spewing their misguided hate against Dak and the Cowboys.

I don't disagree I will say because I saw it with other Cowboys QB until or unless Dak wins a SB he will continue to catch hell. Danny White caught hell as did Romo and now Dak. I understand it takes a team but SB often times are credited to the QB.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I do not understand what the problem is ..... Does anyone think Dak (besides Plappydog) is that far below 10? Because if you do then you need to do some self reflection on if your agenda is more important than reality.

Same thing for this that think he should be way above 10 because he has definitely not proven that.

I say he falls between 13 and 7 ..... Depending on his overall play.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I do not understand what the problem is ..... Does anyone think Dak (besides Plappydog) is that far below 10? Because if you do then you need to do some self reflection on if your agenda is more important than reality.

Same thing for this that think he should be way above 10 because he has definitely not proven that.

I say he falls between 13 and 7 ..... Depending on his overall play.

This so much....to say his play the first half of last season was not very good is ridiculous, but then again to say in the second half and the playoffs he does not have room for improvement is similarly ridiculous to me....yes i get the injury and I too hope that is the culprit so we can see a full season of the Dak from the first of last season....but here is the thing ..IN MY OPINION (because thats all it is) the whole offense looked out of sync and really like they started reading thier own press and never really recovered..from the OC/QB to every position they looked lost at times..They all deserve blame and need to be held accountable to fix it.

Reactions: G2

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I brought up both the haters and the lovers in my post. Your reply only mentioned the lovers. So you inferred that this one group had to go.

See the problem with people like you is...they're afraid to come right out and say what they mean. Because they don't want to ruffle any feathers or appear to be the bad guy. And those people, like you, tend to use anger to hide the truth. They'd rather get mad and storm out of the room then to have an open honest conversation. So let me make it easy for you....

I like Dak but I don't love him. His low arching fastballs make it to the receivers too quick. The receivers don't have time to adjust, so the ball ends up being dropped. Also I have an infinity for tall QB's. If you look at NFL history ( with the exception of Bart Star) every QB that has won at least 2 SB's has been 6'3" and taller. I think Dak is good enough to win one, but he's not good enough to lead us back to our dynasty days. So to me he's good, but not great.

There is no need to type so much. Just... Show me where i stated that haters wouldnt be kicked out. Thats what you stated that i wrote.

If you arent able to i will just be more convinced that you are writing things that arent true. So all you write is not worth reading.