Twitter: Top 10 QBs According To Players, Coaches, and Execs

phildadon86

Reaction score
Your idea of success is clearly much different from mine.

I don't consider the Cowboys having 1 Wild Card win the past 6 years as successful.
Why stop at 6 years? Why not go back to 2006.

Or does that not include dak so you dont want to discuss it.

This teams postseason success and failure in the last 27 years isnt Daks fault. I point you again to the owners box.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

This teams postseason success and failure in the last 27 years isnt Daks fault. I point you again to the owners box.

This and anyone that can do any deductive reasoning understands it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

If you keep reading (I know you will because it's me and you're obsessed) you will see that I did just that.

Jerry is a better owner than Dak is QB.

I hope that stung.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If you keep reading (I know you will because it's me and you're obsessed) you will see that I did just that.

I hope that stung.

How has Jerry the GM done? and would 27 years at having a failing GM not be a failure for an owner?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

I hope that stung.
You're not that important. You mention that a lot of fans here are obsessed with you but that's exactly what narcissists say. The truly hilarious part is you keep take beatings from everyone here but still think you're winning, lmao!

Your Dak hate has hit a new low - comparing him to the owner :facepalm:

phildadon86

Reaction score

I hope that stung.
He is a better owner for sure. GM? I think they are on par. Jerry the owner hired JJ to oversee football operations. Jerry the GM fired him.

Remember. Jerry is an Owner, President, GM, Head of medical, head of equipment.

phildadon86

Reaction score

I hope that stung.
Who is obsessed? The guy going into every thread to rag on the QB of the team he cheers for? Or the guy who sees a dumb post and comments on it?

You know the answer. And its ok to admit it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Who is obsessed? The guy going into every thread to rag on the QB of the team he cheers for? Or the guy who sees a dumb post and comments on it?

You know the answer. And its ok to admit it.
I started this thread. It's about QBs. Dak is a QB.

Whine about it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I think 3 rings is better than 0.

I don't care who was calling the shots.

Well you kinda care as one of your arguments is Jerry is a better owner than Dak is QB.....just asking why you think that because as an owner he had a winning formula and helped trash it and never has come back to it....does that not speak of an incompetent owner? So if you feel Dak is an incompetent QB at the very least they are tied.....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Well you kinda care as one of your arguments is Jerry is a better owner than Dak is QB.....just asking why you think that because as an owner he had a winning formula and helped trash it and never has come back to it....does that not speak of an incompetent owner? So if you feel Dak is an incompetent QB at the very least they are tied.....
I don't like Jerry and I believe we could have won more without him in the way, but he is a proven winner and Dak has never won anything in his life.

If I had it my way Jerry would hire a GM and that GM would get rid of Dak and we'd take the QB position seriously for the 1st time since Aikman.

So, my way would remove both Dak and Jerry and get them out of the way.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I don't like Jerry and I believe we could have won more without him in the way, but he is a proven winner and Dak has never won anything in his life.

If I had it my way Jerry would hire a GM and that GM would get rid of Dak and we'd take the QB position seriously for the 1st time since Aikman.

So, my way would remove both Dak and Jerry and get them out of the way.

Proven winner? I think he has proven he can not win his way...like 26 years of proof..Kinda like giving credit to Wentz for a SB ring to me.

ESisback

Reaction score
Who cares? Opinion pieces for click$. Some like Dak, some don’t. Either way, he’s going to be here awhile. Can’t real Cowboys fans simply cheer for him to succeed?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Proven winner? I think he has proven he can not win his way...like 26 years of proof..Kinda like giving credit to Wentz for a SB ring to me.
3 rings.

He can be the Trent Dilfer of owners for all I care.

He hired Jimmy Johnson. Jimmy would not have been in the position to build that team if Jerry didn't hire him to begin with. So whoever gets the credit I don't really care about. All I know is that it lead to 3 rings.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Who cares? Opinion pieces for click$. Some like Dak, some don’t. Either way, he’s going to be here awhile. Can’t real Cowboys fans simply cheer for him to succeed?
The real ones can.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Just win, baby.

I don't care how you get there.
You do though.

I would bet money Dak could put up 500 yards 4 TDs win the SB and the SB MVP and you would find a way to say it was everyone else. Thats just who you are. Because as you proved yesterday. You would rather be right. Than to see this team succeed.

I havent once seen you post a positive thread regarding anyone on this team. So either you are here for the sole purpose of riling up fans (there is a word for that) or you are just a negative person in general. Which after following this team for years I could understand. But Jesus man. Just once say something positive about this team and its players.