Twitter: Top 10 QBs According To Players, Coaches, and Execs

phildadon86

Reaction score
I started this thread. It's about QBs. Dak is a QB.

Whine about it.
Should I start going back and quoting all the non related Dak threads that you brought Dak up in?

May take me a bit but I will totally take a benching bumping threads showing you spewing your garbage to this board in non QB related threads bashing the QB.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Should I start going back and quoting all the non related Dak threads that you brought Dak up in?

May take me a bit but I will totally take a benching bumping threads showing you spewing your garbage to this board in non QB related threads bashing the QB.
Sure.

Knock yourself out.

I'm sure everyone will care so much.

Flamma

Reaction score
What it tells you is he had the ball in his hand a lot and they were making the playoffs with the ball in his hand.
Even in 2016 they lost their first game in the playoffs. In 2018 when he over 500, they won in the playoffs and he threw the ball 33 times.

And in 2019? He threw the ball a lot too. The Cowboys were better than the Seahawks, that's why they won. The 2007 team didn't get any further either, are we saying they're not better than the 2018 team? We weren't contenders in 2018 or last year. We had 0 chance at getting to the SB. At least in 2016 I had some hope.

Dre11

Reaction score
And in 2019? He threw the ball a lot too. The Cowboys were better than the Seahawks, that's why they won. The 2007 team didn't get any further either, are we saying they're not better than the 2018 team? We weren't contenders in 2018 or last year. We had 0 chance at getting to the SB. At least in 2016 I had some hope.

What are you talking about , what I''ve been saying is we can have success being a passing team and that the notion we can't is Bs.

Flamma

Reaction score
What are you talking about , what I''ve been saying is we can have success being a passing team and that the notion we can't is Bs.

I'm not arguing that we can't have any success. I agree we can have some, limited success. We saw it last year. In 2018 Zeke rushed for over 1400 yards. That's the definition of a good run game.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I love how you always do that.

Point the finger and make it seem like the other person is the "emotional" one. Meanwhile. You spend your entire day arguing with people who dont agree with you. Again. Hypocrite.
If a non biased source would read our exchanges and label me the "emotional one" then maybe I would look at things differently going forward.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Either you're ignoring what I wrote on purpose or you don't understand it. You want to kick one side out of the discussion, but not the other side. That sends a clear message that you've chosen a side. So how can you have a rational discussion if the haters are still in on the discussion? You are the company you keep and actions speak louder than words.

Where did i write that the haters will be part of the discussion ?

Thats something that you made up.

SMH.

Dre11

Reaction score
I'm not arguing that we can't have any success. I agree we can have some, limited success. We saw it last year. In 2018 Zeke rushed for over 1400 yards. That's the definition of a good run game.

I'm not arguing that we can't have any success. I agree we can have some,:thumbup:

But yes we need to run the ball better.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If a non biased source would read our exchanges and label me the "emotional one" then maybe I would look at things differently going forward.
Multiple people here already have. But In your estimation. They would all be biased because that makes you look bad. And we can’t have that can we Narcissist

phildadon86

Reaction score
I don't care what your homer buddies think.

Key word: "unbiased".
Anyone who disagrees with you is a homer though. So that eliminates the board. Arguing with you is exhausting. No matter what is said or shown or even proven to you. You don’t care. Great. Good for you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Anyone who disagrees with you is a homer though. So that eliminates the board. Arguing with you is exhausting. No matter what is said or shown or even proven to you. You don’t care. Great. Good for you.
There's certain posters (you) that I don't take seriously because of your take on football things. You're incredibly biased and I get it. You're THAT type of fan. I ain't at at ya for it.

I don't know you personally, so I can only judge you on your football takes. You are in that group from me. That can change of course if you wise up and be honest about our own players and such instead of making excuses for this and that.

We probably agree more than we disagree on things, but Dak causes some of ya'll to just go overboard about things.

Dre11

Reaction score
There's certain posters (you) that I don't take seriously because of your take on football things. You're incredibly biased and I get it. You're THAT type of fan. I ain't at at ya for it.

I don't know you personally, so I can only judge you on your football takes. You are in that group from me. That can change of course if you wise up and be honest about our own players and such instead of making excuses for this and that.

We probably agree more than we disagree on things, but Dak causes some of ya'll to just go overboard about things.

Overboard? Lol you lead the board...lol