Twitter: Top 10 QBs According To Players, Coaches, and Execs

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're the only one bringing up Dak time and time again...lol
This is a QB thread.

Dak is a QB

That's how it goes.

If you go to the other threads I have created you will see that I refuse to talk about Dak in them.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
I'd throw in a no-1 pick also to get Herbert in Big D!!!

Justin Herbert's First 2 Seasons:
Pass yards: 9,350 (most ever)
Pass TDs: 69 (most ever)
300+ yard games: 17 (most ever)
Stats coming from you is HILARIOUS! Especially when you are faced with stats that prove you wrong, you constantly and consistently post that "stats are for losers" video.

HILARIOUS!

Sydla

Reaction score
Based on what, he throws a prettier ball? Has a stronger arm? Run better?
Yet their stats are almost identical with Dak a little better when they attempt close to the same amount of passes. Add 4 playoff appearances for Dak.
Go look at the years Dak and Herbert attempted around the same number of passes and look at their numbers.

So to be clear, you are arguing that Dak Prescott is a better QB than Justin Herbert? That if you could pick a QB to lead Dallas, you'd take Dak over Herbert.

Dak is fairly ranked in that 9-11 range. I don't know why you guys lose your crap over something that is quite fair.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I went with the numbers provided by @phildadon86
when all else fails, point the finger right? no accountability ever. just total bullshirt is all that matters as long as I feel it supports my view.

and yet you used the numbers to justify your view and furthermore added to it with your own mathematical illogic.. so if I put out some bogus numbers, will you use them to justify some opinion? or for that matter could anyone just use my numbers to excuse their post? without making the simplest of checkes that literally took 15 seconds

just admit you made a mistake.....be a man, grow a pair

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
when all else fails, point the finger right? no accountability ever. just total bullshirt is all that matters as long as I feel it supports my view.

and yet you used the numbers to justify your view and furthermore added to it with your own mathematical illogic.. so if I put out some bogus numbers, will you use them to justify some opinion? or for that matter could anyone just use my numbers to excuse their post?

just admit you made a mistake.....be a man, grow a pair
What an emotional mess you are.

Whine about it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What an emotional mess you are.

Whine about it.
yeeeaaah, lets talk about emotional....I caught you in a bullshirt and you are mad yet again..totally tore apart a rant, with mathematical nonsense...don't get upset

that's what happens to a bullshirt artist...they get caught neck deep in their own bullshirt

too funny

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You're a strange one, you know that?

I think you need to look up "better" and "winner" and see the difference.

I won't do it for you.
yeah, as they say bullshirt artists have short memories because they say so much, they forget what they told whom

now, you are trying a different angle.... too funny...two bullshirts in one thread...

btw, it was you who went on and on and one about Marino being a loser and Dilfer being a winner and argued to no end.....

seems like you are backing out of that one too.

be a man. grow a pair.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
yeah, as they say bullshirt artists have short memories because they say so much, they forget what they told whom

now, you are trying a different angle.... too funny...two bullshirts in one thread...

btw, it was you who went on and on and one about Marino being a loser and Dilfer being a winner and argued to no end.....

seems like you are backing out of that one too.

be a man. grow a pair.
What's a bullshirt?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
According to @MountaineerCowboy , only 73 of the 271 total wins in the NFL last season featured a team that rushed for 100 yards.

Seriously.

Just point and laugh. He’s the CZ resident jokester. I get his schtick now... he pretends to know football.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
well that's what happens to a Dak Hater. they let their emotions and anger get the best of them and post gibberish none sense....it literally took me 15 seconds to google that....

funny, he is pointing fingers at somebody else and blaming them for his none sense.

its called chickenshiet

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Making the playoffs is a team accomplishment.

You shouldn't use that to judge Herbert.

That's where the Dilfer is better than Marino stuff comes into play, right?
It depends on the argument. The 6th best quarterback in the league typically is a perennial playoff guy. And you guys bring up Marino but in his first 3 years in the league he not only made the playoffs every year but made a SB. That ain’t Dilfer….