Twitter: Top 10 QBs According To Players, Coaches, and Execs

Dre11

Reaction score
Passing attempts don't tell me anything. More often than not quarterbacks pass more because their team is losing. Maybe had he thrown less, and we had more success running it, Dallas would be more dangerous. Like they were in 2016. He had the least attempts in 2016, and the Cowboys were the #1 seed. Probably win a team record breaking 14 games had he not sat in week 17.

What it tells you is he had the ball in his hand a lot and they were making the playoffs with the ball in his hand.
Even in 2016 they lost their first game in the playoffs. In 2018 when he over 500, they won in the playoffs and he threw the ball 33 times.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I like Jackson but he’s limited as a passer. Teams have been able to game plan and take him out of games.

Kind of on this boat. His running ability and how they built their O allows them to win games in season and get to the playoffs. But once you get there and you play better Ds…he can be limited.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The most glaring thing about this list is just how badly the QB position sucks in the NFL right now.

Worst I've ever seen it.
Yea, once we get past these top 5 or 6 it drops significantly. Just not the prolific type QB’s this era that the NFL is famous for .

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What it tells you is he had the ball in his hand a lot and they were making the playoffs with the ball in his hand.
Even in 2016 they lost their first game in the playoffs. In 2018 when he over 500, they won in the playoffs and he threw the ball 33 times.
Did we lose in the playoffs because he had the ball in hand?

Does it work both ways or does it only work when we're talking about wins?

Dre11

Reaction score
Did we lose in the playoffs because he had the ball in hand?

Does it work both ways or does it only work when we're talking about wins?

We certainly did, it does work both ways, but this notion that we can't win with him dominating the ball is BS. Difference in you and me is I can be balanced in my assessment of Dak.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
We certainly did, it does work both ways, but this notion that we can't win with him dominating the ball is BS.
I would argue that until we actually win something with him dominating then ball then it's not BS at all.

And by win something I am referring to post season success.

Dre11

Reaction score
I would argue that until we actually win something with him dominating then ball then it's not BS at all.

And by win something I am referring to post season success.

He had 33 pass attempts 6 rushes 1 passing Td and a rushing td in the playoff WIN vs Seattle...lol

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Either you ignore what i wrote on purpose or you didnt understand.

Again: How is not loving something meaning you hate it ?

Please explain your logic.

And as hard as you try to press me into a corner. Dont try any further. You lack ability.

I said the emotional people should stay out of a rational conversation. People who love Prescott should stay out of it because they judge by emotions.
Either you're ignoring what I wrote on purpose or you don't understand it. You want to kick one side out of the discussion, but not the other side. That sends a clear message that you've chosen a side. So how can you have a rational discussion if the haters are still in on the discussion? You are the company you keep and actions speak louder than words.

Dre11

Reaction score
Your idea of success is clearly much different from mine.

I don't consider the Cowboys having 1 Wild Card win the past 6 years as successful.

Again, was the 2018 win vs Seattle a successful win in the playoffs? You didn't say how far or how many wins.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
This is the last year you'll be seeing Dak in the top 10 of this poll, so enjoy it this year.

He was 7th in this same poll last year and now he's 10th this year.

Moving down and regressing.
You said he wouldn’t be in the top 10 this year. Your predictions are unreliable.

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Shan on the Fan called it. He said putting Dak at 10 ahead Jackson would cause controversy. This fake Dak fan (Chris Breausard)on Foxsports is saying the Cowboys would be much better if Jackson was the Cowboys quarterback. Jackson is probably the most explosive offensive weapon in the NFL when he is running the football but he is a bottom 5 pocket passer.
A QB so dependant on running usually don't last. While short, it's still fun to watch.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
As long as the Dakster is under center laying those eggs against teams with winning records they could care less how many playoff wins we have!!!

Or maybe they get that this organization has owned that record for 20 years before he was on it and simply dont by the "Blame the QB" anymore.