Twitter: Top 10 QBs According To Players, Coaches, and Execs

phildadon86

Reaction score
@phildadon86

Just for fun...

When Dak is the Cowboys QB how many games do we win with less than 100 rushing yards?

2021 - 0
2020 - 0
2019 - 2
2018 - 3
2017 - 1
2016 - 0

That is 6 games ladies and gents. 3 of those years with 0 wins if we have under 100 rushing yards.

Shut down the run, beat the Dallas Cowboys if Dak Prescott is the QB. It's really that simple and his career up this this point proves that.
Ok.

Now do it for all 31 other starting QBs. You make it seem like these guys do it all on their own. LOL.

Im not disagreeing Dak has to do more. But again. You are using stats that are "relative" when you want them to be but they are gospel when you want them to be as well.

How many games did the Cowboys lose by 3 or less when rushing for under 100?

How many games were lost on Greg's leg? I can count a few last season alone.

You cant just do that man. Again. You are being hypocritical. You are finding these obscure things and using them to point to a flaw in the QB. Meanwhile on another hand you say that W/L is a team stat. Which is it?

Nav22

Reaction score
@phildadon86

Just for fun...

When Dak is the Cowboys QB how many games do we win with less than 100 rushing yards?

2021 - 0
2020 - 0
2019 - 2
2018 - 3
2017 - 1
2016 - 0

That is 6 games ladies and gents. 3 of those years with 0 wins if we have under 100 rushing yards.

Shut down the run, beat the Dallas Cowboys if Dak Prescott is the QB. It's really that simple and his career up this this point proves that.
LOL didn’t you JUST say W/L is a team stat? But now it’s on the QB when we lose with fewer than 100 rush yards?

Poor guy. You spent all last year and this offseason trying to convince us that Dak’s DEFINITELY NOT a top 10 QB, and that ONLY COWBOYS HOMERS would say that he is.

But ONCE AGAIN, those who are paid to know and study this sport have confirmed that you don’t know jack.

Tell us more about how Carson Wentz is on Dak’s level.

Tell us more about how Taylor Heinicke will LIGHT US UP.

Keep taking those Ls left and right.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ok.

Now do it for all 31 other starting QBs. You make it seem like these guys do it all on their own. LOL.

Im not disagreeing Dak has to do more. But again. You are using stats that are "relative" when you want them to be but they are gospel when you want them to be as well.

How many games did the Cowboys lose by 3 or less when rushing for under 100?

How many games were lost on Greg's leg? I can count a few last season alone.

You cant just do that man. Again. You are being hypocritical. You are finding these obscure things and using them to point to a flaw in the QB. Meanwhile on another hand you say that W/L is a team stat. Which is it?
You can do all the other 31 QBs if you want.

I only care how the Dallas Cowboys QB does.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Skipping to page 6 to see what’s left on the carcass

phildadon86

Reaction score
You can do all the other 31 QBs if you want.

I only care how the Dallas Cowboys QB does.
So you want to pretend he is the ONLY QB for a team in the league that this happens to. I wont bother doing it. Your mind is made up. Whats the point?

Amazing. So when stats actually are relative you dont bother looking. When they arent relative. You post them.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL didn’t you JUST say W/L is a team stat? But now it’s on the QB when we lose with fewer than 100 rush yards?

Poor guy. You spent all last year and this offseason trying to convince us that Dak’s DEFINITELY NOT a top 10 QB, and that ONLY COWBOYS HOMERS would say that he is.

But ONCE AGAIN, those who are paid to know and study this sport have confirmed that you don’t know jack.

Tell us more about how Carson Wentz is on Dak’s level.

Tell us more about how Taylor Heinicke will LIGHT US UP.

Keep taking those Ls left and right.
Thank goodness it's a team game too, right?

Because as the proof I provided shows without a doubt that if it was up to Dak and Dak only on the offense we'd be horrible.

We'd have 6 wins in 6 seasons :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sydla

Reaction score
Poor guy, you must be slow. I didn’t say that.

But it’s crystal clear that you’d have taken Wentz over Dak and Jeff George over Aikman.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

But you kind of did when you went into this whole argument about production versus talent.

But Herbert has production. He also has a better skill set. And if you are admitting here that you would take Herbert over Dak, then what are you arguing about here?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So you want to pretend he is the ONLY QB for a team in the league that this happens to. I wont bother doing it. Your mind is made up. Whats the point?

Amazing. So when stats actually are relative you dont bother looking. When they arent relative. You post them.
If you cared enough you'd do it and prove me wrong.

I'm not doing the work for you.

Do it yourself and post it and let's discuss.

Maybe you've already looked at a few and didn't like what you saw and decided to get all defensive about it? I dunno, but you do your own research.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dude youd do that for Carson Wentz you dont count. Your too bias. that said i would absolutely make that trade head to head but those numbers wouldnt be like that here in dallas. Also the Garrett factor if herbert had to play under that weasil for 3 years he may be damaged goods lol.
Herbert one day will be in the HOF bet on it......will Dak?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cooper Rush is better than Dak Prescott... true or false?

Show us all how smart you are. Go ahead.

Really no difference for us at this point as Dak is Elite-only in the minds of the blind!

phildadon86

Reaction score
If you cared enough you'd do it and prove me wrong.

I'm not doing the work for you.

Do it yourself and post it and let's discuss.

Maybe you've already looked at a few and didn't like what you saw and decided to get all defensive about it? I dunno, but you do your own research.
Ok. You are honestly the most arrogant person I have ever spoken to in my life.

Here are some numbers for you.

Last season there were 104 games that had a 100 yard rusher.

Of those 104 games. A WHOPPING 73 of them resulted in a win. The other 31 a loss. And that is only games that had 1 guy rushing for 100 plus yards. The numbers when the team had 100 yards rushing plus are even higher in the WIN TOTAL.

Should I do the math and show you the percentages? Or can you do that yourself?

What that shows me. Is Dak Prescott is not the only QB that gets help from the run game to lead to wins (oh and you should see some of those ELITE QBs on the list as well but ill let you do your own research there) . What that also shows me. Is you are so dead set on being right about Dak that you have no ability to be unbiased.

What you are asking Prescott to do is something that more than 3/4s of the league doesn't do on a regular basis. Win games where the other team makes you 1 dimensional.

Last edited:

Nav22

Reaction score
Thank goodness it's a team game too, right?

Because as the proof I provided shows without a doubt that if it was up to Dak and Dak only on the offense we'd be horrible.

We'd have 6 wins in 6 seasons :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Someone’s on tilt!

Players, coaches and execs disagree with your bleating.

I’m so sorry that these results didn’t go the way you wanted them to.

You caught another massive L. We all see it.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

starfan1

Reaction score

Of those 104 games. A WHOPPING 73 of them resulted in a win. The other 31 a loss. And that is only games that had 1 guy rushing for 100 plus yards. The numbers when the team had 100 yards rushing plus are even higher in the WIN TOTAL.

What that shows me. Is Dak Prescott is not the only QB that gets help from the run game to lead to wins (oh and you should see some of those ELITE QBs on the list as well but ill let you do your own research there) . What that also shows me. Is you are so dead set on being right about Dak that you have no ability to be unbiased.

What you are asking Prescott to do is something that more than 3/4s of the league doesn't do on a regular basis. Win games where the other team makes you 1 dimensional.
in addition Tom Brady with the pats the insane record they had when a RB runs for100 yards

https://www.12up.com/posts/6297746-...-tom-brady-might-not-be-key-to-team-s-offense

I couldnt find stats on when they didnt but it certainly helps all QBs not just Dak. This article from 2019 dating back to 2000

phildadon86

Reaction score

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Of those 104 games. A WHOPPING 73 of them resulted in a win. The other 31 a loss.

Okay?

11 of those 73 wins were by the Cowboys.

That means 15% of the those were by the Dak Prescott lead Dallas Cowboys.

The Dallas Cowboys, who account for 3% of the NFL, won 15% of the total games won last season where there was at least 100 rushing yards.

Anyways, that means the other 97% of the NFL won the other 85% of those game combined. That would be an average of 2.7% distributed to each team or about 2 games each. I know, some had more and some had less, but I'm not looking it all up.

The Cowboys, as a team, won 100% of the games last season where they had at least 100 rushing yards. They won 6% of their games that didn't have 100 rushing yards (Thank you to Cooper Rush or it would be 0%).

The math may be wrong, and by all means correct it if is, but I'm not seeing how that is supposed to look good for Dak and the Cowboys.

But please, continue to tell us how we'd just be lost without Dak at QB......

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
NFL coaches, players and execs say Dak is in the top 10.

They all must be “blind.”
This is the last year you'll be seeing Dak in the top 10 of this poll, so enjoy it this year.

He was 7th in this same poll last year and now he's 10th this year.

Moving down and regressing.

Nav22

Reaction score
Okay?

11 of those 73 wins were by the Cowboys.

That means 15% of the those were by the Dak Prescott lead Dallas Cowboys.

The Dallas Cowboys, who account for 3% of the NFL, won 15% of the total games won last season where there was at least 100 rushing yards.

Anyways, that means the other 97% of the NFL won the other 85% of those game combined. That would be an average of 2.7% distributed to each team or about 2 games each. I know, some had more and some had less, but I'm not looking it all up.

The Cowboys, as a team, won 100% of the games last season where they had at least 100 rushing yards. They won 14% of their games that didn't have 100 rushing yards (Thank you to Cooper Rush or it would be 0%).

The math may be wrong, and by all means correct it if is, but I'm not seeing how that is supposed to look good for Dak and the Cowboys.

But please, continue to tell us how we'd just be lost without Dak at QB......
Dak is in the top 10, according to NFL players, coaches and execs.

You told us ALL YEAR that he wasn’t a top-10 QB and only “Dak homers” believe that he is.

You’ll never be able to run away from this.

You lose, again.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: