Twitter: Top 10 QBs According To Players, Coaches, and Execs

phildadon86

Reaction score
Trust me.

I'm perfectly fine with that.
Anyways. Hows life? LOL. I feel like we talk so much and we never take the time to sit down and say. Hey bro how are you? lol.

At the end of the day. Differing opinions or not. We all want the same thing (at least most of us) and thats the Cowboys to succeed.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, we need a run game and a solid D. No other way around it.
If Dak is your QB that's especially true.

73 games last year were won by teams with at least 100 yards rushing.

11 of those 73 wins were by the Cowboys.

That means 15% of the those were by the Dak Prescott lead Dallas Cowboys.

The Dallas Cowboys, who account for 3% of the NFL, won 15% of the total games won last season where there was at least 100 rushing yards.

That means the other 97% of the NFL won the other 85% of those game combined. That would be an average of 2.7% distributed to each team or about 2 games each. I know, some had more and some had less, but I'm not looking it all up.

The Cowboys, as a team, won 100% of the games last season where they had at least 100 rushing yards. They won 6% of their games that didn't have 100 rushing yards (Thank you to Cooper Rush or it would be 0%).

That's not very encouraging.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Anyways. Hows life? LOL. I feel like we talk so much and we never take the time to sit down and say. Hey bro how are you? lol.

At the end of the day. Differing opinions or not. We all want the same thing (at least most of us) and thats the Cowboys to succeed.
I can't complain. Nobody would listen or care if I did anyways.

How about yourself?

Nav22

Reaction score
You make my opinions matter much more than the regular posters on here.

I thank you for that, honestly.
You’re welcome, and I thank you as well!

You’ve positioned yourself as the poster boy for all the Dak haters here. Congrats on that.

Taking L after L after L after L after L.

A complete laughingstock whose opinions are consistently defecated on by those who are paid to know and study this sport... players, coaches and execs.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You’re welcome, and I thank you as well!

You’ve positioned yourself as the poster boy for all the Dak haters here. Congrats on that.

Taking L after L after L after L after L.

A complete laughingstock whose opinions are consistently defecated on by those who are paid to know and study this sport... players, coaches and execs.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Go Dak!

Dre11

Reaction score
He's had two consecutive years of 100+ QB ratings the last two seasons on two mediocre to bad Seattle teams.

You guys are acting like he played like Ben DiNucci out there the last two years.

Russell was apart of the problem the last half of 20 and in 21 even before the injury, he's said it himself. go back and watch some of his games,

Nav22

Reaction score
Ummm. What I showed you was that the league as a whole loses games when they dont rush for 100 yards. What are you talking about? I think you live in a different world then us.

Do you watch stranger things? Are you messaging from the upside down?

Do you know how many games Rodgers, Brady, etc lost when they didnt have 100 yard rusher? LOL. Go look that info up.
You’re talking to a guy who told us that Taylor Heinicke would LIGHT US UP and to BET THE HOUSE on Washington to beat Dallas last season.

I’m not joking or exaggerating. Those are direct quotes.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You’re talking to a guy who told us that Taylor Heinicke would LIGHT US UP and to BET THE HOUSE on Washington to beat Dallas last season.

I’m not joking or exaggerating. Those are direct quotes.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Taylor Heinicke > Dak Prescott

And this is coming from a huge Dak fan.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If Dak is your QB that's especially true.

73 games last year were won by teams with at least 100 yards rushing.

11 of those 73 wins were by the Cowboys.

That means 15% of the those were by the Dak Prescott lead Dallas Cowboys.

The Dallas Cowboys, who account for 3% of the NFL, won 15% of the total games won last season where there was at least 100 rushing yards.

That means the other 97% of the NFL won the other 85% of those game combined. That would be an average of 2.7% distributed to each team or about 2 games each. I know, some had more and some had less, but I'm not looking it all up.

The Cowboys, as a team, won 100% of the games last season where they had at least 100 rushing yards. They won 6% of their games that didn't have 100 rushing yards (Thank you to Cooper Rush or it would be 0%).

That's not very encouraging.

The problem with blanket statement like this is there is too much information that shows any team fairs much better when they run the ball and contorl the clock because that generally means they are winning, and somtimes by alot. Case in point how many of the games did we abandon the run because we went down heavy early and had to play catch up...and certainly you could say "Thats the offense fault" but if the other team can move the ball at will on a defense the first thing to go will be a run game that is chewing up clock. Again we know your stance on Dak and your opinion is your opinion and really not great argument to prove either opinion either way...but that stat is pretty much across the board on teams and if most of those loses had the winning team scoring 30 is trumped by an even better "You lose if this happens" stat---giving up 30 points

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The problem with blanket statement like this is there is too much information that shows any team fairs much better when they run the ball and contorl the clock because that generally means they are winning, and somtimes by alot. Case in point how many of the games did we abandon the run because we went down heavy early and had to play catch up...and certainly you could say "Thats the offense fault" but if the other team can move the ball at will on a defense the first thing to go will be a run game that is chewing up clock. Again we know your stance on Dak and your opinion is your opinion and really not great argument to prove either opinion either way...but that stat is pretty much across the board on teams and if most of those loses had the winning team scoring 30 is trumped by an even better "You lose if this happens" stat---giving up 30 points
Point blank the only way you're going to win if Dak Prescott is your QB is if you have a great run game.

We've won 6 games in Dak's entire career without 100 yards rushing. That's it. 6.

Jerry and this coaching staff need to just face the facts and make this a run heavy, and run first team.

Stop trying to make Dak be Mahomes.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yet they put Herbert above him who hasn't even been in the postseason. Go Figure:lmao:

all of this are opinions nothing more. Really not sure why so many get worked up over these polls. You can take 5 to 6 of any position, player or sports and list them out and you will get different answers from different people. I do think Dak is a good QB who can lead this team to a championship but until he does there will be nay sayers and there will be polls who will place him lower than some feel. For me you want to see him ranked higher then it falls to him and this team to go out and prove it. I have faith in Dak but that accounts for nothing in terms of how other may feel.

Dre11

Reaction score
all of this are opinions nothing more. Really not sure why so many get worked up over these polls. You can take 5 to 6 of any position, player or sports and list them out and you will get different answers from different people. I do think Dak is a good QB who can lead this team to a championship but until he does there will be nay sayers and there will be polls who will place him lower than some feel. For me you want to see him ranked higher then it falls to him and this team to go out and prove it. I have faith in Dak but that accounts for nothing in terms of how other may feel.

It just kills these people lists. They try and tell you they know football and then they use different criteria when explaining their reasoning. I get a kick out of it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Point blank the only way you're going to win if Dak Prescott is your QB is if you have a great run game.

We've won 6 games in Dak's entire career without 100 yards rushing. That's it. 6.

Jerry and this coaching staff need to just face the facts and make this a run heavy, and run first team.

Stop trying to make Dak be Mahomes.

I didnt bring up Mahomes so thats not even in the discussion, again your saying that this stat Means this when once again there is context like how many of those losses where because we gave up 30 points and had to abandon the run.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It just kills these people lists. They try and tell you they know football and then they use different criteria when explaining their reasoning. I get a kick out of it.

Around here polls are used as means to prop up a player or to put down a player. I would like to think that regardless if you like Dak or not that on game day you are at least pulling for him.

Dre11

Reaction score
True.

But anyone who watches Herbert and Dak and concludes Dak is better is likely sniffing glue as a hobby.

Based on what, he throws a prettier ball? Has a stronger arm? Run better?
Yet their stats are almost identical with Dak a little better when they attempt close to the same amount of passes. Add 4 playoff appearances for Dak.
Go look at the years Dak and Herbert attempted around the same number of passes and look at their numbers.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I didnt bring up Mahomes so thats not even in the discussion, again your saying that this stat Means this when once again there is context like how many of those losses where because we gave up 30 points and had to abandon the run.
I'm talking about the play calling wanting to be pass heavy too much.

6 wins in 6 years with under 100 rushing yards when Dak is your QB.

You can blame the defense and stuff all you want, and I'm sure some of those are bad defensive games, but 6 total wins when you have under 100 rushing yards is indefensible as far as I'm concerned and us as Cowboys fans should expect better instead of looking for excuses for it.