Twitter: Top 10 QBs According To Players, Coaches, and Execs

Nav22

Reaction score
This is the last year you'll be seeing Dak in the top 10 of this poll, so enjoy it this year.

He was 7th in this same poll last year and now he's 10th this year.

Moving down and regressing.
”OKAY FINE, I was DEAD WRONG yet again, BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is in the top 10, according to NFL players, coaches and execs.

You told us ALL YEAR that he wasn’t a top-10 QB and only “Dak homers” believe that he is.

You’ll never be able to run away from this.

You lose, again.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Why would I ever want to run from it?

I will be proven right.

By mid season nobody will think of him as a top 10 QB.

7th last year, 10th this year, just keeps dropping.

Nav22

Reaction score
Sounds like you guys and your "this is the year Dak leads us to the Super Bowl talk"
I’ve literally never said that, because I understand that football’s a team sport.

But YOU DID say Dak’s DEFINITELY not a top 10 QB.

Then NFL players, coaches and execs essentially told you that you don’t know football.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Why would I ever want to run from it?

I will be proven right.

By mid season nobody will think of him as a top 10 QB.

7th last year, 10th this year, just keeps dropping.
“I will be proven right,” says the guy who was literally JUST PROVEN WRONG.

I thought the 2021 season was proof that he wasn’t top 10??????

“DURRRR JUST WAIT UNTIL THE 2022 MIDSEASON YOU GUYS!!!”

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’ve literally never said that, because I understand that football’s a team sport.

But YOU DID say Dak’s DEFINITELY not a top 10 QB.

Then NFL players, coaches and execs essentially told you that you don’t know football.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
He's not top 10 on my list.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Okay?

11 of those 73 wins were by the Cowboys.

That means 15% of the those were by the Dak Prescott lead Dallas Cowboys.

The Dallas Cowboys, who account for 3% of the NFL, won 15% of the total games won last season where there was at least 100 rushing yards.

Anyways, that means the other 97% of the NFL won the other 85% of those game combined. That would be an average of 2.7% distributed to each team or about 2 games each. I know, some had more and some had less, but I'm not looking it all up.

The Cowboys, as a team, won 100% of the games last season where they had at least 100 rushing yards. They won 6% of their games that didn't have 100 rushing yards (Thank you to Cooper Rush or it would be 0%).

The math may be wrong, and by all means correct it if is, but I'm not seeing how that is supposed to look good for Dak and the Cowboys.

But please, continue to tell us how we'd just be lost without Dak at QB......
Wow. Just wow.

Running equates to wins. Not hard to figure out. As per the norm though. You will never and dont see it.

Lets go back to Zeke and the 1000 yard rushing bet lol

Nav22

Reaction score
He's not top 10 on my list.
Hmm, whose opinion should we roll with?

NFL players, coaches and execs?

Or the complete nobody on a message board who told us that Taylor Heinicke would LIGHT US UP and to BET THE HOUSE on Washington last season?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Wow. Just wow.

Running equates to wins. Not hard to figure out. As per the norm though. You will never and dont see it.

Lets go back to Zeke and the 1000 yard rushing bet lol
I just schooled you, bro.

Big time.

You thought you made a good point, but you actually made my point more solid by adding just how worthless Dak is without a dominate run game compared to the rest of the NFL. Who side are you really on here?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
“I will be proven right,” says the guy who was literally JUST PROVEN WRONG.

I thought the 2021 season was proof that he wasn’t top 10??????

“DURRRR JUST WAIT UNTIL THE 2022 MIDSEASON YOU GUYS!!!”
:hammer:

I think that's about right for Dak....the rest is just vengeful thinking on a few people's mind.... they are not cowboys fans. they are Dak haters. they would rather see cowboys fail so they can gloat. ooohhhh did I just say that....yeah I did :omg:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Hmm, whose opinion should we roll with?

NFL players, coaches and execs?

Or the complete nobody on a message board who told us that Taylor Heinicke would LIGHT US UP and to BET THE HOUSE on Washington last season?
You make my opinions matter much more than the regular posters on here.

I thank you for that, honestly.

Dre11

Reaction score
not sure I disagree with this ten but perhaps the order can be shuffled some but who cares you can win with any of them. I want to seeburrow duplicate last years.hes getting a whole lot of love for a guy who was carried by his defense in the playoffs.IMO

100 percent, Herbert has to lead his team to the playoffs first as well.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I just schooled you, bro.

Big time.

You thought you made a good point, but you actually made my point more solid by adding just how worthless Dak is without a dominate run game compared to the rest of the NFL. Who side are you really on here?
Ummm. What I showed you was that the league as a whole loses games when they dont rush for 100 yards. What are you talking about? I think you live in a different world then us.

Do you watch stranger things? Are you messaging from the upside down?

Do you know how many games Rodgers, Brady, etc lost when they didnt have 100 yard rusher? LOL. Go look that info up.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yes. A post in that thread made a point that I agree with. ...

Put each player in the same situation (same line, backs, WRs, OC, etc) and try to rank them fairly from there.
that is why you cant compare qb's based on stats , wins, playoff success.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ummm. What I showed you was that the league as a whole loses games when they dont rush for 100 yards. What are you talking about? I think you live in a different world then us.

Do you watch stranger things? Are you messaging from the upside down?
That world is called reality.

Dre11

Reaction score
Prescott was ranked 10th among NFL quarterbacks by executives and coaches polled by ESPN's Jeremy Fowler, with one pointing to his lack of postseason success as the reason he's still not an elite option.

"A good but not great QB; he has to play well in the playoffs," an NFC exec said. "Has to prove [he] can take them to the next level. He's not in the top echelon."

NFL Exec: Cowboys' Dak Prescott 'a Good but Not Great Qb'; 'Not in the Top Echelon' | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

Yet they put Herbert above him who hasn't even been in the postseason. Go Figure:lmao:

Flamma

Reaction score
@phildadon86

Just for fun...

When Dak is the Cowboys QB how many games do we win with less than 100 rushing yards?

2021 - 0
2020 - 0
2019 - 2
2018 - 3
2017 - 1
2016 - 0

That is 6 games ladies and gents. 3 of those years with 0 wins if we have under 100 rushing yards.

Shut down the run, beat the Dallas Cowboys if Dak Prescott is the QB. It's really that simple and his career up this this point proves that.

Yeah, we need a run game and a solid D. No other way around it.