1 - letting Jimmy go...I strongly believe if he stayed, we would be the first and still the only team to win 3 straight. we were closeSo during the entire ownership of the Dallas Cowboys via Jerry Jones, which are the top 3 worst decisions by management since the Jones' have owned the Cowboys? Here are mine:
1. Firing Jimmy Johnson following back to back Superbowl wins.
2. Not doing a single thing to get Adrian Peterson into a Cowboys uniform, a guy that called Jones and made it clear he has always wanted to be a Cowboy, and a guy who proved he could carry an entire team on his back as he repeatedly proved he was a wrecking machine of a runner.
3. I am so disgusted by the first 2 on the list that my head is spinning so much I cannot even think about a 3rd.
Let's hear your 3. Or will the management here crush the freedom of speech I put my *** on the line to protect in multiple wars and countless missions?
Are we doing this again i've already checked out from your post because you don't post here very often but as soon as you put Jimmy Johnson in that narrative again coming up with some ridiculous post that's supposed to impress us i'm not impressed at all as a matter of fact I think it's ridiculous let it go let it go let it go let it go..So during the entire ownership of the Dallas Cowboys via Jerry Jones, which are the top 3 worst decisions by management since the Jones' have owned the Cowboys? Here are mine:
1. Firing Jimmy Johnson following back to back Superbowl wins.
2. Not doing a single thing to get Adrian Peterson into a Cowboys uniform, a guy that called Jones and made it clear he has always wanted to be a Cowboy, and a guy who proved he could carry an entire team on his back as he repeatedly proved he was a wrecking machine of a runner.
3. I am so disgusted by the first 2 on the list that my head is spinning so much I cannot even think about a 3rd.
Let's hear your 3. Or will the management here crush the freedom of speech I put my *** on the line to protect in multiple wars and countless missions?
Yeah and he partied hard too which is also why is career was as short as it was, if he took better care of his body and took his job more seriously then maybe he could have had a few more productive years.^ this is exactly the kind of fan I mentioned earlier.
No Zeke wasn;t perfect but the Cowboys used him hard and early.
Criticizing him because he had a lot of carries? WHO decides THAT? Zeke? NooOOo.
Theuy asked him to play injured and he did...playing injured only gets you more injured. Ask your boy Barkley about how to manage his injuries.
He played hard...and did every unreasonable thing the Cowboys asked him to do. They ran him ragged. And THIS is the kind of _____ appreciation he gets.
the only bum in this thread is the one posting thisYeah and he partied hard too which is also why is career was as short as it was, if he took better care of his body and took his job more seriously then maybe he could have had a few more productive years.
Dude was and is a bum.
