Top 30 Memorable Movie Lines

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
That is one of the best movie for quotable lines.

What an incredible Cinderella story, this unknown comes outta nowhere to lead the pack, at Augusta. He's on his final hole, he's about 455 yards away - he's gonna hit about a two-iron, I think. Oh, he got all 'a' that one! The crowd is standing on its feet here, the normally reserved Augusta crowd - going wild - for this young Cinderella, he's come outta nowhere, he's got about 350 yards left, he's gonna hit about a five-iron, don't you think? He's got a beautiful back swing - that's - Oh, he got all 'a' that one! He's gotta be pleased with that...The crowd is just on its feet here, uh -He's the Cinderella boy, uh - tears in his eyes I guess as he lines up this last shot, he's got about 195 yards left, he's got about a - it looks like he's got about an eight-iron. This crowd has gone deathly silent - Cinderella story - outta nowhere, a former greens keeper now...about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac - It's in the Hole!

Fifty bucks the Smails kid picks his nose

Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

"It's easy to grin
When your ship comes in
And you've got the stock market beat

But the man worthwhile
Is the man who can smile
When his shorts are too tight in the seat"

This quote may not be exact, but it's close:

"It's a cross between Penncross bent and Northern California sensimilla... you can play 36 holes on it in the morning, take it home and get stoned to the bejesus on it"...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
This thread ain't nothin' but great... I'm sittin' here laughin' my wide butt off...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mulan

Fa Li: Of all the days to be late. I should have prayed to the ancestors for luck.
Granny Fa: How lucky can they be? They're dead.

Pulp Fiction

Butch: So we cool?
Marsellus: Yeah, we cool. Two things. Don't tell nobody about this. This **** is between me, you, and Mr. Soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-***-life-in-agonizing-pain-rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business. Two: you leave town tonight, right now. And when you're gone, you stay gone, or you be gone. You lost all your L.A. privileges. Deal?
Butch: Deal.
Marsellus: Get your *** out of here.

Kill Bill - Volume 1

The Bride: As I said before, I've allowed you to keep your wicked life for two reasons. And the second reason is so you can tell him in person everything that happened here tonight. I want him to witness the extent of my mercy by witnessing your deformed body. I want you to tell him all the information you just told me. I want him to know what I know. I want him to know I want him to know. And I want them all to know they'll all soon be as dead as O-Ren.

Kill Bill - Volume 2

Bill: I'm a killer. A murdering *******, you know that. And there are consequences to breaking the heart of a murdering *******.

Gandhi

Gandhi: An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Spider-Man

Peter Parker: Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:

"With great power comes great responsibility."

This is my gift.

This is my curse.

Who am I?

I'm Spider-Man.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Goldmember:
Austin: "You know, Dr. Evil, I used to think you were crazy."
Dr. Evil: "I know."
Austin: "But now I can see your nuts. Ah, thank you."

True Lies:
Harry: You tell on me, I tell on you.
Gib: What are you talking about, I'm as clean as a preacher's sheets. I'm as clean as...
Harry: What about that time you blew a six-week operation because you were too busy getting a **** job?
Gib: You knew about that?
Harry: Uh-huh.

Faisil: They call him the Sand Spider.
Spencer Trilby: Why?
Faisil: Probably because it sounds scary.

Big Trouble in Little China:
Jack Burton: You know what ol' Jack Burton says at a time like this?
Thunder: Who?
Jack Burton: Jack Burton... ME!

Jack Burton: [Pointing to Chinese writing on elevator] What does that say?
Wang Chi: Hell of Boiling Oil.
Jack Burton: You're kidding.
Wang Chi: Yeah, I am. It says Keep Out.