Total QBR rankings in WC Round

Nav22

Reaction score
Hey!

You get to be a Dak fan for at least 1 more week! Congrats you great fan you!

Also, Zeke..... Yikes. He STILL ain't at 1,000 yards. You don't know how to pick em, friend.
Dak sliced you up.

NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs will rank him in their top 10s yet again this offseason. Zero doubt about that.

More confirmation that you know absolutely nothing about the QB position, and football in general.

Another HUGE L for you.
:thumbup:

Nav22

Reaction score
It’s already established that he had a great game. I’m kind of at a loss here, what are you trying to say that hasn’t already been accepted?

Looking at your analysis, you seem to be saying that one great game proves all the Dak Prescott detractors are wrong… So if he lays an egg this Sunday does that prove them right?
The answer is obviously no. You have to go by his performance in its entirety over the season/playoffs. If Prescott keeps playing like he did last week and we win Super Bowl, I will go from a Prescott basher to a Prescott lover overnight LOL. Basing it all off one game is kind of silly…Virtually all Prescott bashers will admit that he has occasional great games, its the consistency that is a question.

Incidentally I predicted that we would kill the Bucs. Even got the score correct. I also predicted at the following weekend the 49ers would beat us quite easily. Prescott killing it one week, then bombing out the next, seems to be the cowboy thing to do. hope that I’m wrong.
Base it on whatever you'd like.

Dak's a top 10 QB in this league. Period.

NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs ranked him in their top 10s this past offseason.

The Anti-Dak Cult Members screamed that they know better.

Dak has humiliated them yet again.

Mediocre QBs don't carry an average supporting cast to consecutive 12-win seasons, nor do they perform the way Dak did at Tampa Bay. That's reality.

San Francisco has the best defense in football, and maybe the best team overall. Dak's worth is not on trial this Sunday, no matter how badly the Cult Members wish that were the case.

That being said, IF Dak does perform well this Sunday... and IF the Cowboys pull off the upset... the Anti-Dakkers might as well find a new team to root for. And those clowns know exactly who they are.

(To be clear, I'm not putting you in that category. I don't know you on this board. But there are a vocal minority on this board who hate Dak to the point where they actively root against him, and would rather see the team lose with Dak as QB.)

Cowboys1966

Reaction score

NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs ranked him in their top 10s this past offseason.

Mediocre QBs don't carry an average supporting cast to consecutive 12-win seasons, nor do they perform the way Dak did at Tampa Bay. That's reality.

San Francisco has the best defense in football, and maybe the best team overall. Dak's worth is not on trial this Sunday, no matter how badly the Cult Members wish that were the case.

That being said, IF Dak does perform well this Sunday... and IF the Cowboys pull off the upset... the Anti-Dakkers might as well find a new team to root for. And those clowns know exactly who they are.

(To be clear, I'm not putting you in that category. I don't know you on this board. But there are a vocal minority on this board who hate Dak to the point where they actively root against him, and would rather see the team lose with Dak as QB.)
So Dak has nothing to lose everything to win Sunday? Lol. No. Just stop with the nonsense.

Last week proved nothing but things we already knew. Dak has great games. Consistency. Let’s see him play well this weekend. If we lose but he played well then kudos to him. If we lose and he plays terrible then there you have it. The playoffs this year will have provided more evidence that the people critical of Dak are right…you just can’t trust Prescott to deliver consistently enough to win a Super Bowl.

Nav22

Reaction score
So Dak has nothing to lose everything to win Sunday? Lol. No. Just stop with the nonsense.

Last week proved nothing but things we already knew. Dak has great games. Consistency. Let’s see him play well this weekend. If we lose but he played well then kudos to him. If we lose and he plays terrible then there you have it. The playoffs this year will have provided more evidence that the people critical of Dak are right…you just can’t trust Prescott to deliver consistently enough to win a Super Bowl.
LOL! It's adorable how you want the Bucs game to not matter. It really is.

"Dominate vs the best defense in football, or else it's proof that you suck!"

Dak's proven that he's a top 10 QB already. Maybe you wish he hasn't, but he has. And top-10 QBs are absolutely capable of winning it all, like it or not.

That debate is dead. NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs will rank him in their top 10s AGAIN this offseason.

If he beats San Francisco, he can rise even higher.

But there's a reason SF has been the best team in football and are favored to win. They're simply better than the Cowboys, on paper. Better in the trenches, better weapons on O.

Dak's worth is not on trial this Sunday. You wish it was. But he's pretty much cemented as a top-10 QB regardless, and he'll still be our starting QB next season. Like it or not.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
1. Dak Prescott 96.5 (W)
2. Brock Purdy 89.5 (W)
3. Kirk Cousins 85.2 (L)
4. Daniel Jones 81.2 (W)
5. Tyler Huntley 74.0 (L)
6. Geno Smith 65.8 (L)
7. Justin Herbert 45.9 (L)
8. Joe Burrow 43.7 (W)
9. Trevor Lawrence 31.6 (W)
10. Josh Allen 26.1 (W)
11. Tom Brady 24.1 (L)
12. Skylar Thompson 22.6 (L)

Seriously... someone please check on the Anti-Dak Cult Members. I hope they're okay.

Yes, they're know-nothing dolts... but they're OUR dolts!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:
They're out on the ledge.
Somebody talk them down.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Obviously there is a lot on the line Sunday for Dak and the entire team.

That being said. Some people will move the goalposts. If Dak plays well but the team loses. Some folks will still blame him. That’s standard procedure for some on this board.

The Niners are a great team. They have an amazing defense. Truth be told. A QB can play well and still only throw for a couple hundred yards a TD or 2 and an int.

That’s what great defenses do and what makes them great.

We will ultimately see what happens Sunday. But you’re new to the board. There is a long history of people expecting perfection from the QB position. Which isn’t realistic.

There’s also a lot of people who think that since Dak isn’t as good as guys like Mahomes or Allen he is “mediocre or average” which really isn’t true either.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
But Dan Orlovsky. . . .

Dak looked real good. His footwork looked crisp and how he was climbing and moving around in the pocket was so much better than what I have been seeing. 15+ yard completions to 5 different receivers, 4 TD, and nothing even close to a pick.

Great game. If he can continue to play like this and the defense tackle and hold the los like we saw tonight we matchup well with everyone.
Love how he scrambled out of the pocket.
Showed good pocket awareness

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Awesome game from Dak. For all the hate he gets— and I have been critical at times for sure— he deserves the credit when he plays well.

This team feeds off him and when he is locked in and playing his best, we roll teams.
Ditto!
Credit, where credit is due!!!

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
LOL! It's adorable how you want the Bucs game to not matter. It really is.

"Dominate vs the best defense in football, or else it's proof that you suck!"

Dak's proven that he's a top 10 QB already. Maybe you wish he hasn't, but he has. And top-10 QBs are absolutely capable of winning it all, like it or not.

That debate is dead. NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs will rank him in their top 10s AGAIN this offseason.

If he beats San Francisco, he can rise even higher.

But there's a reason SF has been the best team in football and are favored to win. They're simply better than the Cowboys, on paper. Better in the trenches, better weapons on O.

Dak's worth is not on trial this Sunday. You wish it was. But he's pretty much cemented as a top-10 QB regardless, and he'll still be our starting QB next season. Like it or not.
Hey Einstein, you can’t have it both ways… You can’t say last week proves that the anti Dak people were wrong, and then say that next week will mean nothing if he plays poorly. Quarterbacks who played great one round than terrible the next, wind up watching Super Bowls on TV Lol.

I agree, Dak can have great games. He is also prone to having terrible games. His consistency is what’s at question.

Prescott is not a top 10 quarterback, at least not based on this season. I put him somewhere just below the top 10.

Hey I hope he dominates the 49ers and then the Eagles and then the Chiefs… But I doubt it.

I am sure you’re right that he’ll be our starting quarterback next year, too much dead money… after 2023 though he is movable.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score

That being said. Some people will move the goalposts. If Dak plays well but the team loses. Some folks will still blame him. That’s standard procedure for some on this board.

The Niners are a great team. They have an amazing defense. Truth be told. A QB can play well and still only throw for a couple hundred yards a TD or 2 and an int.

We will ultimately see what happens Sunday. But you’re new to the board. There is a long history of people expecting perfection from the QB position. Which isn’t realistic.

There’s also a lot of people who think that since Dak isn’t as good as guys like Mahomes or Allen he is “mediocre or average” which really isn’t true either.
If Dak plays well but we lose I don’t blame Dak…For instance I didn’t blame him for that overtime interception the bounced off the receivers hands. I don’t expect perfection.

I do expect consistent winning football, and I haven’t seen that from Dak.

Nav22

Reaction score
Hey Einstein, you can’t have it both ways… You can’t say last week proves that the anti Dak people were wrong, and then say that next week will mean nothing if he plays poorly. Quarterbacks who played great one round than terrible the next, wind up watching Super Bowls on TV Lol.

I agree, Dak can have great games. He is also prone to having terrible games. His consistency is what’s at question.

Prescott is not a top 10 quarterback, at least not based on this season. I put him somewhere just below the top 10.

Hey I hope he dominates the 49ers and then the Eagles and then the Chiefs… But I doubt it.

I am sure you’re right that he’ll be our starting quarterback next year, too much dead money… after 2023 though he is movable.
If he has a total meltdown with 4+ turnovers, that's one thing.

But if he struggles the way all non-Mahomes QBs have struggled against the 49ers, that's honestly just par for the course. What can you say? If they beat us up in the trenches and shut down our run game, how can anyone who knows anything about football POSSIBLY expect Dak to light it up? San Francisco has legitimately been the best team in the league entering this weekend.

As far as his ranking goes, his team's in the top 8... so that means you think at least 3 QBs who aren't playing this weekend are better than Dak. That's laughable. Our offense has been mostly excellent since he returned from injury, and on Monday night he was as good as it gets.

We'll see where NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs rank him this offseason. My money's on top 10, yet again.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This speaks well about the probability of the NFC winning the Super Bowl.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
If he has a total meltdown with 4+ turnovers, that's one thing.

But if he struggles the way all non-Mahomes QBs have struggled against the 49ers, that's honestly just par for the course. What can you say? If they beat us up in the trenches and shut down our run game, how can anyone who knows anything about football POSSIBLY expect Dak to light it up? San Francisco has legitimately been the best team in the league entering this weekend.

As far as his ranking goes, his team's in the top 8... so that means you think at least 3 QBs who aren't playing this weekend are better than Dak. That's laughable. Our offense has been mostly excellent since he returned from injury, and on Monday night he was as good as it gets.

We'll see where NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs rank him this offseason. My money's on top 10, yet again.
Good post. I totally agree that that if he struggles a bit it doesn’t necessarily mean he’s a bad quarterback given that we are playing the 49ers on the road on a short week…

mmohican29

Reaction score

If Dallas pass protects well:

There will be no escape route for SF this go around. They cannot cover anybody. Did you see the Raiders game?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Great game Dak….glad you were able to silence your many critics on this message board. Just like Danny Dollars has silenced his many critics on any Giants message board. Two great, well deserving, God fearing young man you just love to root for. I do for both of them.

Dak vs Dollars for the 2023 NFC Championship? Stay tuned….

K
What happened to Danny Dimes? Better nickname than Dollars IMO

Qcard

Reaction score

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Dak Haters are Imbeciles

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
How dare you say anything critical of Dak and are not posting how much you love Dak....that kind of talk will get you labeled a hater and troll in this group. :cool:
No. Acting like you do consistently gets you labeled as who you are. That’s how labels work.