Total QBR rankings in WC Round

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Oh, so original. And the usual hating on the haters continues…

Absolute great game from Dak. It’s too bad we have threads calling for unity yet we just can’t help ourselves. Just can’t.
How about stop insisting on the hater-non hater paradigm as opposed to doubling down on it and saying you want unity.

Actions words. . . .

foofighters

Reaction score
then why insist on it in your declaration? you clearly having no interest in unity is the point. stop playing victim then.
I didn't insist on it. There was no exclamation point behind it. No caps. It's just me being snarky. How can I be the victim? I claim neither side. I am hard on Dak but I am not afraid to praise him either. I cheer him on because he's our QB. I feel like I've struck quite the nerve. If the shoe fits and all that...

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I didn't insist on it. There was no exclamation point behind it. No caps. It's just me being snarky. How can I be the victim? I claim neither side. I am hard on Dak but I am not afraid to praise him either. I cheer him on because he's our QB. I feel like I've struck quite the nerve. If the shoe fits and all that...
so you don't even stand by what you say?

And snarky double entendre ie sarcasm doesn't mean you aren't making a statement. it just means your passively aggressively trying to obfuscate your point. that doesn't mean what you are really trying to say cannot be addressed. at this point it should be obvious I am not taking you at face value.

I see this in children all the time. they lay out some snarky sarcasm and when you try to address the base concern they don't know how to respond directly so they double down. Like with children I will ignore the veneer.

foofighters

Reaction score
so you don't even stand by what you say?

And snarky double entendre ie sarcasm doesn't mean you aren't making a statement. it just means your passively aggressively trying to obfuscate your point. that doesn't mean what you are really trying to say cannot be addressed. at this point it should be obvious I am not taking you at face value.

I see this in children all the time. they lay out some snarky sarcasm and when you try to address the base concern they don't know how to respond directly so they double down. Like with children I will ignore the veneer.
So cute!!! However, you really can't ignore the veneer. Is it really thin and you risk sanding through it? Or is there more there? or...maybe it's not even veneer at all and solid wood. If that's the case, you gotta whole lot more than you can handle...

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Wasn't someone on this board saying their was an argument dak was the worst qb coming into the playoffs?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
So cute!!! However, you really can't ignore the veneer. Is it really thin and you risk sanding through it? Or is there more there? or...maybe it's not even veneer at all and solid wood. If that's the case, you gotta whole lot more than you can handle...
I can understand why you would want to continue to obfuscate.

I will rejoin. You were decrying others for claiming that they wanted unity. You very clearly are being divisive by your own admission. Now we can speculate what type of mindset would simultaneously want to be divisive, try to beat others to the point by claiming they are the ones being divisive hypocrites, and then distance themselves from said sarcasm.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Bucs were 8th in the NFL in defensive efficiency, 10th in pass yards allowed/game and 13th in points allowed/game.

Nice minimization attempt!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Still had the 22nd ranked pass defense against bad competition but a good attempt at deflection but hey…

I hope you’re right and I’m wrong and I will be the first to admit it and you can even remind me because this game will prove it to me but there won’t be funny emojis if things go bad.

foofighters

Reaction score
I can understand why you would want to continue to obfuscate.

I will rejoin. You were decrying others for claiming that they wanted unity. You very clearly are being divisive by your own admission. Now we can speculate what type of mindset would simultaneously want to be divisive, try to beat others to the point by claiming they are the ones being divisive hypocrites, and then distance themselves from said sarcasm.
Naw, it's a little more simple than that. This board jumps on anyone who disagrees with the "standard" opinion. Now, are there haters who are on this board and simply hate just to hate? Yep. Then there are those of us who actually want to speak x's and o's. and during those conversations, you get dog piled on because you dared suggest something like, "Dak needs to work on x topic." Then you start to see a pattern around here. All of the, "HA! I TOLD YOU SO!!" Last week the haters were in full force and now this week it's just the opposite. I call out both sides. I admit it's fun and it's a way to waste my time until I jump into a good thread where we do find some really good football talk. I am not perfect nor will I ever be so I've got that working for me.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. Dak Prescott 96.5 (W)
2. Brock Purdy 89.5 (W)
3. Kirk Cousins 85.2 (L)
4. Daniel Jones 81.2 (W)
5. Tyler Huntley 74.0 (L)
6. Geno Smith 65.8 (L)
7. Justin Herbert 45.9 (L)
8. Joe Burrow 43.7 (W)
9. Trevor Lawrence 31.6 (W)
10. Josh Allen 26.1 (W)
11. Tom Brady 24.1 (L)
12. Skylar Thompson 22.6 (L)

Seriously... someone please check on the Anti-Dak Cult Members. I hope they're okay.

Yes, they're know-nothing dolts... but they're OUR dolts!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:
Where is @PAPPYDOG ?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Naw, it's a little more simple than that. This board jumps on anyone who disagrees with the "standard" opinion. Now, are there haters who are on this board and simply hate just to hate? Yep. Then there are those of us who actually want to speak x's and o's. and during those conversations, you get dog piled on because you dared suggest something like, "Dak needs to work on x topic." Then you start to see a pattern around here. All of the, "HA! I TOLD YOU SO!!" Last week the haters were in full force and now this week it's just the opposite. I call out both sides. I admit it's fun and it's a way to waste my time until I jump into a good thread where we do find some really good football talk. I am not perfect nor will I ever be so I've got that working for me.
I really hate how our culture here in the US likes to divide into two camps and act like you are describing too.

Nav22

Reaction score
Still had the 22nd ranked pass defense against bad competition but a good attempt at deflection but hey…

I hope you’re right and I’m wrong and I will be the first to admit it and you can even remind me because this game will prove it to me but there won’t be funny emojis if things go bad.
I didn't even mention the 49ers.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
1. Dak Prescott 96.5 (W)
2. Brock Purdy 89.5 (W)
3. Kirk Cousins 85.2 (L)
4. Daniel Jones 81.2 (W)
6. Geno Smith 65.8 (L)
8. Joe Burrow 43.7 (W)
10. Josh Allen 26.1 (W)
11. Tom Brady 24.1 (L)

Seriously... someone please check on the Anti-Dak Cult Members. I hope they're okay.

Classic. So basically all the hype had the worst weeks aside from Skylar Thompson and the guys people wrote off in Dak, Kirk, Jones and to a lesser extent Purdy had the best weeks lol. Gotta love the NFL and their "experts".

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Great game Dak….glad you were able to silence your many critics on this message board. Just like Danny Dollars has silenced his many critics on any Giants message board. Two great, well deserving, God fearing young man you just love to root for. I do for both of them.

Dak vs Dollars for the 2023 NFC Championship? Stay tuned….

K
Hope you're right. I'd love for that NFC Championship.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
1. Dak Prescott 96.5 (W)
2. Brock Purdy 89.5 (W)
3. Kirk Cousins 85.2 (L)
4. Daniel Jones 81.2 (W)
6. Geno Smith 65.8 (L)
8. Joe Burrow 43.7 (W)
10. Josh Allen 26.1 (W)
11. Tom Brady 24.1 (L)

It’s already established that he had a great game. I’m kind of at a loss here, what are you trying to say that hasn’t already been accepted?

Looking at your analysis, you seem to be saying that one great game proves all the Dak Prescott detractors are wrong… So if he lays an egg this Sunday does that prove them right?
The answer is obviously no. You have to go by his performance in its entirety over the season/playoffs. If Prescott keeps playing like he did last week and we win Super Bowl, I will go from a Prescott basher to a Prescott lover overnight LOL. Basing it all off one game is kind of silly…Virtually all Prescott bashers will admit that he has occasional great games, its the consistency that is a question.

Incidentally I predicted that we would kill the Bucs. Even got the score correct. I also predicted at the following weekend the 49ers would beat us quite easily. Prescott killing it one week, then bombing out the next, seems to be the cowboy thing to do. hope that I’m wrong.