Touchdown Celebrations

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Or appeals to simple minds ;)

I wanna see the " grenade"
Where 5or 6 form a circle and the dude who scores de-pins with his teeth and drops it in the center and they all fly and roll backwards,,,, but only in like the playoffs or Superbowlo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Right. Playing the sport is supposed to be fun. If it isn't, find a new occupation. We don't need moronic pretend scenarios in the end zone like you're friggin 6 years old.
Have I mentioned to you about the " grenade " celebration yet?,,,,o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Before the made the celebrations, I thought we were getting close to this actually happening

It's the one where peter attends a high school reunion and dresses up like an space astronaut, cattle rancher something and is exposed as a fraudulent faker and runs crying from the room and tom Brady sees him and gets him signed to the Patriots,,,, I absolutely hated that episodeo_O
(We sale Hyundai's & Subaru's:rolleyes:)

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
I actually am glad they allowed them again. I mean many of us started calling NFL the no fun league and I think they heard it.

As far as the sack celebration, I actually thought it was a pretty good one. Sucked that it was against us, but we won out. No celebration is gonna change the end result either way so let them have they're fun.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
The NFL gives an inch and the players take a mile. It was dumb but anything to make the NFL look bad is good in my book.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I loved it. Hope to see more. Go out there and have fun.

And lol at Beasley and his spirit fingers yesterday.

StarGazer1

Reaction score
I remember when Drew Pearson scored a TD, jumped up & spiked the ball and sprained his knee when he came down. He said Tom just glared at him when he came to the sideline. I don't mind some of the dance stuff, but these choreographed routines are dumb. What's next, a SNL skit?

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I'm completely against relaxed celebration rules. Give the ref the ball after you cross the goal line and get off the field unless you are on the extra point team. I would like to see stricter celebration rules. If you are confused to what I am talking about go watch what Moose Johnston did after he scored touchdowns.
That crap Kelce pulled embarrassed me just watching .
And the most expected response award goes to .... *drumroll please*

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
It was silly, harmless & meaningless, given they ended up losing the game. We've seen much worse that would warrant getting this upset about. This was nothing.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
It's only a matter of time before someone takes it too far and the rule will be back. You can count on it.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Personally I thought some over been pretty clever

Duck, Duck, Goose

The potato sack race

Those are awesome and fun! Lots of laughs over here

MileyDancer

Reaction score
I think the celebrations are funny, but there needs to be a time limit. That sack race was too long.

Also, go back and look at Beasley's first celebration. I thought it was funny.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
It's only a matter of time before someone takes it too far and the rule will be back. You can count on it.
No, they just fine them 15 yds. It’s already happened this season with certain players.

GET OFF MUH LAWN