Tournament Idea Thread 3 (Best Movie Villain Point Totals | Post 304)

What is your definition of 'movie villain'?

• Live action, overly altered human appearing actor (ex: The Predator, Davey Jones)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live action, special effects/CGI based artificial performer (ex: shark in Jaws, Thanos)

• Animation based artificial performer (ex: The Red Hood, Scar)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFWJC

Reaction score
you've never been in a movie...
that could be shown in public.
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
homer_lurking.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These sloth long lasting ties are making me bite off my fingernails with excitement! :rolleyes: So my brain started thinking...

First thought: If two or more categories end in a tie during this poll for best idea, I will simply flip a coin to decide the winner.

Second thought: We already have a bunch of ideas suggested. Why not use the extra ideas submitted in this thread as the options for best idea in the idea thread following our upcoming tournament? I say no fuss, less hassle.

Third thought: Order a pizza for dinner. I do not feel like cooking anyway, although it is my turn to cook. Wifey will not mind as long as I provide the food and

Forget that last thought. :p

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
These sloth long lasting ties are making me bite off my fingernails with excitement! :rolleyes: So my brain started thinking...

First thought: If two or more categories end in a tie during this poll for best idea, I will simply flip a coin to decide the winner.

Second thought: We already have a bunch of ideas suggested. Why not use the extra ideas submitted in this thread as the options for best idea in the idea thread following our upcoming tournament? I say no fuss, less hassle.

Third thought: Order a pizza for dinner. I do not feel like cooking anyway, although it is my turn to cook. Wifey will not mind as long as I provide the food and

I'll break the ties for you. I'm helpful and altruistic that way.

cowboyec

Reaction score

so.....best all-time Elvis song it is...
ipso-fatso...solved:thumbup:

cowboyec

Reaction score
i like this too. ..
Best Animated series ever ? ... or Best Animated movie film ever ? :cool:
series...hands down.
not close.

movie?....mask of phantasm was REALLY good...but what about Batman:under the red hood or Year One?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My opinion

Best (Superhero) Animated Series: Young Justice

Best (Superhero) Animated Movie: Justice League Dark

I have a like/dislike opinion about Marvel ever getting serious in creating an animated movie I consider worthy of mentioning. 'Like' because I am almost certain a well-crafted Marvel/Disney animated movie would exceed anything DC/Warner Bros made or makes. 'Dislike' because DC/Warner Bros does a good-to-excellent creating animated movies that are well-done when also considering the standards of the DCEU live action movies.

Marvel puts DC clearly in second-place in MCU versus DCEU movies. It would pain me seeing the same thing happen with the animated fare but I would get over it pretty quick. :p

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My opinion

Best (Superhero) Animated Series: Young Justice

Best (Superhero) Animated Movie: Justice League Dark

I have a like/dislike opinion about Marvel ever getting serious in creating an animated movie I consider worthy of mentioning. 'Like' because I am almost certain a well-crafted Marvel/Disney animated movie would exceed anything DC/Warner Bros made or makes. 'Dislike' because DC/Warner Bros does a good-to-excellent creating animated movies that are well-done when also considering the standards of the DCEU live action movies.

Marvel puts DC clearly in second-place in MCU versus DCEU movies. It would pain me seeing the same thing happen with the animated fare but I would get over it pretty quick. :p
Animated Superhero: Spawn
Animated series: Family Guy

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...and with five hours left, Best All-Time Movie Villain takes a one-point lead over second place, Best Movie Quote, with Best Sports Movie holding close at one-point behind in third place!

This could be a lightning fast ending folks! Don't blink! The voting's breakneck pace may dictate the winner being declared by photo finish! Best have the cameraman setup for a possible split second finale!

adamsprimaryweb_0.jpg

CowboysZone does NOT skimp on the best video equipment that the 21st century offers! *mic drop*

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Animated Superhero: Spawn
Animated series: Family Guy
Honestly, I have not seen any of Spawn's animated series stuff. I will try and catch some.

Glad you said Family Guy. The Peter/Rooster fights alone put Family Guy on top. On the other hand, I could dropkick American Dad into next week.

King of the Hill deserves a nod too. I am still trying to decipher stuff Boomhauer said DECADES later. :muttley:The Boondocks should get some recognition also.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Honestly, I have not seen any of Spawn's animated series stuff. I will try and catch some.

Glad you said Family Guy. The Peter/Rooster fights alone put Family Guy on top. On the other hand, I could dropkick American Dad into next week.

King of the Hill deserves a nod too. I am still trying to decipher stuff Boomhauer said DECADES later. :muttley:The Boondocks should get some recognition also.
I'm thinking of the HBO Spawn series, from the 90's.

cowboyec

Reaction score
on one of the hellboy dvd sets...i think it was for the first movie...some of the bonus content are animated hellboy cases.
they are fantastic.
i wish they would do an animated series.

cowboyec

Reaction score
some of my favorite animated superhero movies:
•Batman:The Killing Joke
•Batman:Under The Red Hood
•Batman:Year One
•Batman:The Mask of Phantasm
•The Batman Superman Movie
•Batman and Mr Freeze:subzero
•The Dark Knight Returns
•Batman:Assault on Arkham
•Justice League Doom

my favorite is probably under the red hood but i did love mask of phantasm.
the killing joke was awesome...saw it on the bigscreen.

Last edited:

cowboyec

Reaction score
i wish DC would do an animated movie on 3 of my favorite Batman Graphic Novels:
•The Long Halloween
•Hush
•Noel

with Kevin Conroy as the voice of Bats.

Status
Not open for further replies.