Trade Dak?

Altestic

Reaction score
I would tag and trade him next year for a 1st. Probably won't fetch a premium 1st, but a team with an old, dwindling QB like Pittsburgh might consider it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
There are area that I want to see Dak improve on but fact is his career QB rating of 96 is not bad he has thrown 67 TD to 25 ints not a bad ratio at all and you can add 18 rushing TD and a completion rate of 66.1%. He has helped lead this team to 2 NFC East titles in 3 season and has put up better than his season avg in post season. I do understand that until or unless he wins a SB his critics will constantly attack him

Ron12

Reaction score
I would tag and trade him next year for a 1st. Probably won't fetch a premium 1st, but a team with an old, dwindling QB like Pittsburgh might consider it.
Can Dak improve yes I would stay with him !

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Pittsburgh would not consider it. They're already developing Ben's replacement and they're not paying Dak $32 million per.

Ron12

Reaction score
Pittsburgh would not consider it. They're already developing Ben's replacement and they're not paying Dak $32 million per.
At this point no one is paying Dak 32 million 25-27 million maybe !

Altestic

Reaction score
Miami? Tampa? Jacksonville? All likely to be 4 win teams or less and not all of them will have a shot at Herbert or Tagovailoa.

InTheZone

Reaction score
trade Dak and two 1sts for Mahomes

/thread

We would be STRONG Super Bowl contenders every year for 5 years straight with our current pieces.

Why's this in OT? I see non cowboys threads all over the fan zone lol

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
trade Dak and two 1sts for Mahomes

/thread

We would be STRONG Super Bowl contenders every year for 5 years straight with our current pieces.

Why's this in OT? I see non cowboys threads all over the fan zone lol

We will be strong super bowl contenders with our current team. We will be multiple super bowl winners. You guys that hate Dak can root for KC. And when we win our super bowls, you can spend all the time you want telling us how awful Dak is. While Mahomes goes super bowl winless.

InTheZone

Reaction score
We will be strong super bowl contenders with our current team. We will be multiple super bowl winners. You guys that hate Dak can root for KC. And when we win our super bowls, you can spend all the time you want telling us how awful Dak is. While Mahomes goes super bowl winless.
you people that assume we hate Dak can go find something else to do than concerns yourselves.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
you people that assume we hate Dak can go find something else to do than concerns yourselves.

This is a fan forum. I am in exactly the right place. Spewing hatred and vitriol is for non fans. This is the wrong place for that. Dallas is a team coalescing into a championship caliber team. Dak just had one of the 4 greatest games throwing the ball, ever. And at that very auspicious moment in time there is a thread titled "trade Dak". I do hope that none of the non fans that populate this place will be jumping on the bandwagon.

Ron12

Reaction score
This is a fan forum. I am in exactly the right place. Spewing hatred and vitriol is for non fans. This is the wrong place for that. Dallas is a team coalescing into a championship caliber team. Dak just had one of the 4 greatest games throwing the ball, ever. And at that very auspicious moment in time there is a thread titled "trade Dak". I do hope that none of the non fans that populate this place will be jumping on the bandwagon.
You are right we don't need the BS on this fan forum these non fans are lying just to get on here go back where you came !

just_catch_it

Reaction score