Trade Demarcus Lawrence

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Only if you can get me the pick to draft Ed Oliver Jr.

Certain players are can't miss pro bowlers out of college John Elway, Andrew Luck, Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders, Todd Gurley, Zeke, Lawrence Taylor, Tony Dorsett, and the next Randy White....Ed Oliver Jr.

I can find another Demarcus Lawrence. But, Ed Oliver Jr. who busted up OU as college football true freshman is can't miss. When you come out of high school hyped as a DL then bust on the college seen living up to the hype, then extending the hype, you are a special talent. 6-2-285, 4.7 40yd, 36" vert, 32 reps 225, with a 4.19 SS is physically awesome like Randy White out of college. But having +50, +60 and +70 tackles for the DT position is wrecking crew awesome. He's got LA NFL bloodlines (Dad was RB at NELU). Also, he plays RDT in a 4/3 D. That is the 3 tech or shade or go knock the QB on his butt position.

If there is a dumb enough team in the top ten that would do a deal for Lawrence that ensures Ed Oliver Jr., take it. Don't think do it.

I am from NOLA and live in the Houston area...he was a beast in high school and he has a way of elevating players and intensity around him of players. Not many true freshman can play DT in college or start at DT and play at All American Outland Trophy level. That is why that idiot Major Applewhite was fired. Houston had never had a 5 star recurit until Ed Oliver Jr. Ticking off a potential top 5 draft pick alumni that was Houston breed was not a good look for a program on the rise. Cowboys do not want to be the next Major Applewhite that does not value him as a player.

Everybody knows about his pro day. But go watch his freshman and sophomore tape when he played 4/3 DT. He is real deal can't miss player you can cornerstone your defense with that the Cowboys has not had since Lilly, White, and Maryland/Lett.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Lol Oliver going top 5-10 how in the hell would we be able to pull this off with trading tank lol no one is giving up that high of s pick and throwing 140 million at him.
You're dreaming if you think anyone would trade Oliver for Lawrence!!! Now, wake up!!! LOL
Yeah Cowboy fans said the same thing when we traded for Tony Dorsett, and Russell Maryland. Anything is possible.

If you want a Super Bowl caliber RDT for a 4-3 D you make a move for Ed Oliver jr. At least try. We were 1 pick from Donald and passed on JJ Wyatt. You better get a difference maker on the DL like Johnson traded for Maryland.

I would trade Lawrence, Jones, Lee, anyone of our 1 year CBs, any one of our WRs not named Gallop or Cooper, and all our safeties for Ed Oliver Jr. I can then fill out the roster through the draft and remaining good free agents available because Oliver will be on a rookie cap for 5 years.

conner01

Reaction score
Why would a team trade a pick that could get them a young cheap edge rusher for an older more expensive edge rusher

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Certain players are can't miss pro bowlers out of college John Elway, Andrew Luck, Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders, Todd Gurley, Zeke, Lawrence Taylor, Tony Dorsett, and the next Randy White....Ed Oliver Jr.

I can find another Demarcus Lawrence. But, Ed Oliver Jr. who busted up OU as college football true freshman is can't miss. When you come out of high school hyped as a DL then bust on the college seen living up to the hype, then extending the hype, you are a special talent. 6-2-285, 4.7 40yd, 36" vert, 32 reps 225, with a 4.19 SS is physically awesome like Randy White out of college. But having +50, +60 and +70 tackles for the DT position is wrecking crew awesome. He's got LA NFL bloodlines (Dad was RB at NELU). Also, he plays RDT in a 4/3 D. That is the 3 tech or shade or go knock the QB on his butt position.

If there is a dumb enough team in the top ten that would do a deal for Lawrence that ensures Ed Oliver Jr., take it. Don't think do it.

I am from NOLA and live in the Houston area...he was a beast in high school and he has a way of elevating players and intensity around him of players. Not many true freshman can play DT in college or start at DT and play at All American Outland Trophy level. That is why that idiot Major Applewhite was fired. Houston had never had a 5 star recurit until Ed Oliver Jr. Ticking off a potential top 5 draft pick alumni that was Houston breed was not a good look for a program on the rise. Cowboys do not want to be the next Major Applewhite that does not value him as a player.

Everybody knows about his pro day. But go watch his freshman and sophomore tape when he played 4/3 DT. He is real deal can't miss player you can cornerstone your defense with that the Cowboys has not had since Lilly, White, and Maryland/Lett.

:facepalm:

CowboyChris

Reaction score
this team doesn't value DT's nor Safeties for that matter....why people fail to see this is beyond me.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
And what position do you think you would have in a trade if the world knows you don't want to may the man his money and are putting him on the market.

I love my old sneakers. They are well worn and precious to me. But no one else would give me three dollars for them.

The wolves would be at the doorstep trying to get him for a fourth round pick.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score

If finding another Demarcus Lawrence is so easy, why haven’t we had a guy like that since ware?

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Remember back when they said we had no shot at Mo Claiborne or Dez??

The draft is a strange animal. But I agree, we have almost no shot. Lol

I mean, we only had to trade up from 27-24 to get dez.

And literally no one was thinking about Mo to Dallas before the draft.

JDSTAR

Reaction score
And what position do you think you would have in a trade if the world knows you don't want to may the man his money and are putting him on the market.

I love my old sneakers. They are well worn and precious to me. But no one else would give me three dollars for them.

The wolves would be at the doorstep trying to get him for a fourth round pick.

Couldn’t you say the same for Oakland and Khalil Mack?