Trade for O.J. Howard?

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
lol - you are still missing a LOT of things.

One thing is we have a NEW COACH, and one who is offensive minded and has developed his own offenses, yet you are still arguing about the old scheme as if nothing has changed. Did you miss all of that?

Another is that the Cowboys have, through most of the last decade, been one of the higher scoring offenses in the NFL, yet you claim they have had no firepower.

Another is that last year was the first 8-8 season in the last 6 years, so those 8-8 seasons are mostly you still living in the past, just like how you keep talking about Swaim and Witten, who aren't even with the team anymore.

And, still, another is that you have not shown anything other than a complete ignorance of the role of the TE, of what the Cowboys actually do with the TE, and of what teams around the NFL do with a TE. All you have shown is a fantasy football mentality without any concept of how the roles and responsibilities of each position fit together.

I told ya 5+ years ago Rogers this team couldnt win squat with witten swaim escobar hanna etc. And you said this same garbage.

If we march out there in the 12 personnell with this new coach were not winning squat.
Its very doubtful we'll win using the 11 personnel. But never never never using the 12. Jay novachek is a better te now than anything weve had on 6+ years. Im sorry about your obsession w #82 but he is not a winner on passing downs for 6+ years.

Send a rb or slot wr out there on key downs and we'll win something cuz these tes blocking is a losing philosophy on PAPER regarless what your heart says. Lmao

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You take kc and put blake jarwin and Jason Witten and give them the same snaps and Kc will go 8-8 bro.

No team is going anywhere w a bunch of scrub receivers at te dominating passing snaps.

A steak at every skilled position might overcome 1 sorry te but it wont overcome 2 scrubs.

You may like using the horse in chess but its never gonna beat the queen.
lol, well I doubt that, but the fact that Jarwin isn't Travis Kelce isn't exactly a surprise.

But what you apparently don't realize is that most Super Bowl winning teams don't have a Travis Kelce. The Travis Kelce, George Kittle and Zach Ertz type TE's are the exception, not the rule, and while they are nice to have, not having them does not exclude a team from an opportunity to win, nor does it mean a TE doesn't have a place in the offense.

The fact that you don't understand that there isn't just one formula to winning speaks even louder about your lack of understanding of the game. Every team has different levels of players at every position, and the fact the Chiefs won last year doesn't mean that having exactly the same talent level at every position the Chiefs do is the only possible way to win. The Packers and Seahawks, for example, didn't have a Travis Kelce type TE when they won.

As for "scrub receivers dominating passing snaps", again, Jarwin is getting his first chance to start, and has proven productive in his opportunities in the past, so to label him a "scrub" is way premature. Plus, the WR's domintate passing stats more than the TE's. In most cases, on clear passing downs there will be 3 WRs and only 1 TE

In addition, you still seem to be blinded by the false notion that the Cowboys use 2 TE's at all times, and as long as you are willing to ignore facts to fabricate a narrative you are not capable of reasonable discussion.

Of course, as long as you are ignorant of the roles and assignments of the TE position you also are not capable of reasonable discussion.

And as long as you think you know something that all 32 NFL teams don't, you are not capable of reasonable discussion.

Of course, the 32 NFL teams do things based on how the game is actually played and not on how fantasy football is played.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I told ya 5+ years ago Rogers this team couldnt win squat with witten swaim escobar hanna etc. And you said this same garbage.

If we march out there in the 12 personnell with this new coach were not winning squat.
Its very doubtful we'll win using the 11 personnel. But never never never using the 12. Jay novachek is a better te now than anything weve had on 6+ years. Im sorry about your obsession w #82 but he is not a winner on passing downs for 6+ years.

Send a rb or slot wr out there on key downs and we'll win something cuz these tes blocking is a losing philosophy on PAPER regarless what your heart says. Lmao
The Cowboys also haven't won with Romo, or Dak, or Zack Martin, or Tyron Smith, or Byron Jones or Zeke Elliott, or Amari Cooper, or Sean Lee, or Chodo Awuzie or anyone else, so it's nonsensical to say not winning proves that using a TE hasn't been worthwhile.

By that standard there isn't a single position on the team that is worthwhile. Try a little logical thinking before typing.

My obsession with #82? lol - just making up things to fabricate another non-existent argument I see. I have no problem with Witten being gone. He was a great player, but should be no more than a backup/role player at this point, if he even plays at all. Hell, the fact you are still arguing about Witten and Swaim, guys not even on the team, speaks volumes about how nonsensical your commentary is.

But hey, that if it doesn't fit your narrative, just make up something that sounds better, right?

What you don't get is your "on paper" is fantasy football. What coaches go by is real football. Jarwin easily should get 600-700 receiving yards and 5-7 TD's, and very possibly more. How much more than that do you think another non-TE would get in his place? Do you really think that with Zeke and Pollard running the ball, and with Cooper, Gallup and Lamb (along with Elliott and Pollard) all catching passes that someone else could replace the TE and get 1,000 receiving yards and 10 TD's? Hell, Cooper, Gallup and Lamb won't even all do that. There aren't enough balls and snaps to go around for that. But, your math skills have proven woefully deficient all through this.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
The Cowboys also haven't won with Romo, or Dak, or Zack Martin, or Tyron Smith, or Byron Jones or Zeke Elliott, or Amari Cooper, or Sean Lee, or Chodo Awuzie or anyone else, so it's nonsensical to say not winning proves that using a TE hasn't been worthwhile.

You say that but Kelce did win the supebowl. Then Gronk keep going. Philly ha ha. They all have better tes
When you got the leagues worst red zone offense, you dont make the playoffs, and ya go AWOL and dont score any points for 8 games or against any good teams and your red zone passing offense has a nucleus with wittless and Jarwin and its somebody elses fault. Lol. Whos fault is it? Cooper Gallop zeke a spot played pollard Cobb or Austin?

Or is it the guys who doninated those red zone snaps. Lmao.

By that standard there isn't a single position on the team that is worthwhile. Try a little logical thinking before typing.

My obsession with #82? lol - just making up things to fabricate another non-existent argument I see. I have no problem with Witten being gone. He was a great player, but should be no more than a backup/role player at this point, if he even plays at all. Hell, the fact you are still arguing about Witten and Swaim, guys not even on the team, speaks volumes about how nonsensical your commentary is.

But hey, that if it doesn't fit your narrative, just make up something that sounds better, right?

What you don't get is your "on paper" is fantasy football. What coaches go by is real football. Jarwin easily should get 600-700 receiving yards and 5-7 TD's, and very possibly more. How much more than that do you think another non-TE would get in his place? Do you really think that with Zeke and Pollard running the ball, and with Cooper, Gallup and Lamb (along with Elliott and Pollard) all catching passes that someone else could replace the TE and get 1,000 receiving yards and 10 TD's? Hell, Cooper, Gallup and Lamb won't even all do that. There aren't enough balls and snaps to go around for that. But, your math skills have proven woefully deficient all through this.
lol, well I doubt that, but the fact that Jarwin isn't Travis Kelce isn't exactly a surprise.

But what you apparently don't realize is that most Super Bowl winning teams don't have a Travis Kelce. The Travis Kelce, George Kittle and Zach Ertz type TE's are the exception, not the rule, and while they are nice to have, not having them does not exclude a team from an opportunity to win, nor does it mean a TE doesn't have a place in the offense.

The fact that you don't understand that there isn't just one formula to winning speaks even louder about your lack of understanding of the game. Every team has different levels of players at every position, and the fact the Chiefs won last year doesn't mean that having exactly the same talent level at every position the Chiefs do is the only possible way to win. The Packers and Seahawks, for example, didn't have a Travis Kelce type TE when they won.

As for "scrub receivers dominating passing snaps", again, Jarwin is getting his first chance to start, and has proven productive in his opportunities in the past, so to label him a "scrub" is way premature. Plus, the WR's domintate passing stats more than the TE's. In most cases, on clear passing downs there will be 3 WRs and only 1 TE

In addition, you still seem to be blinded by the false notion that the Cowboys use 2 TE's at all times, and as long as you are willing to ignore facts to fabricate a narrative you are not capable of reasonable discussion.

Of course, as long as you are ignorant of the roles and assignments of the TE position you also are not capable of reasonable discussion.

And as long as you think you know something that all 32 NFL teams don't, you are not capable of reasonable discussion.

Of course, the 32 NFL teams do things based on how the game is actually played and not on how fantasy football is played.

Okay he dominated the Ny giants but nobody else. Lol. Hes not a stud. Hes completely not a deep threat or a td machine. He went cold his last 8 games. Zero tds bro. A designated te who got the next man up te #1 but is still unproven and went awol for 8 games. Lol. Hes a scrub. Hes getting the worst defender or coverage while kelce and gronk pulling a double team and top defenders. Our tes just getting containment Coverage cuz they got NO SAUCE

You got sent out to win the game tes and you came up SHORT cuz youre an undrafted bargain basement player. Ya got a 2 te offense and neither are Cd lamb or Beasely or Austin. I take your bet on those tds. Not one td will come when the game hinges on it. Just some insignificant td to sell yourself short. Pigs will fly before this 12 personell wins beans bro. Our tes need less involvent or it a big Loss. Their stats hinder the team. Not improve it. Lol

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Okay he dominated the Ny giants but nobody else. Lol. Hes not a stud. Hes completely not a deep threat or a td machine. He went cold his last 8 games. Zero tds bro. A designated te who got the next man up te #1 but is still unproven and went awol for 8 games. Lol. Hes a scrub. Hes getting the worst defender or coverage while kelce and gronk pulling a double team and top defenders. Our tes just getting containment Coverage cuz they got NO SAUCE

You got sent out to win the game tes and you came up SHORT cuz youre an undrafted bargain basement player. Ya got a 2 te offense and neither are Cd lamb or Beasely or Austin. I take your bet on those tds. Not one td will come when the game hinges on it. Just some insignificant td to sell yourself short. Pigs will fly before this 12 personell wins beans bro. Our tes need less involvent or it a big Loss. Their stats hinder the team. Not improve it. Lol
He hasn't been the starter and go to guy at TE in the past - why is that so difficult to understand? It's like I'm repeating 2+2 equals 4 over and over and you aren't grasping the concept. Production increases with opportunity - its a simple concept, and tis season Jarwins's opportunity and production should at least double.

And, I didn't say Jarwin was a "stud". That's a nonsense comment, both because doesn't speak to what I said, and because there are a lot of strong, contributing players that may not be viewed as "stud" depending on how a person defines that term. The standard isn't either a player is a "stud" or waste of time. No team is full of "studs" at every position, not even the team that wins the Super Bowl. To not see that truth further shows your lack of understanding of the game.

And, again, you still are repeating this 2 TE offense mantra like you are completely incapable of learning or understanding facts. We maybe use 2 TE's 20-25% of the time, and you continually ignore that and act as if we use 2 TEs at all times.

And, again, you keep ignoring that Mike McCarty is a different head coach and that the offense going forward won't be identical to the past anyway.

And, again, you keep ignoring that you are arguing against what all 32 teams believe.

But, again, I'll ask you, what #4 receiver in the NFL is so productive he would be worth sitting Jarwin down and removing the options that a TE allows?

Last edited:

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
He hasn't been the starter and go to guy at TE in the past - why is that so difficult to understand? It's like I'm repeating 2+2 equals 4 over and over and you aren't grasping the concept. Production increases with opportunity - its a simple concept, and tis season Jarwins's opportunity and production should at least double.

And, I didn't say Jarwin was a "stud". That's a nonsense comment, both because doesn't speak to what I said, and because there are a lot of strong, contributing players that may not be viewed as "stud" depending on how a person defines that term. The standard isn't either a player is a "stud" or waste of time. No team is full of "studs" at every position, not even the team that wins the Super Bowl. To not see that truth further shows your lack of understanding of the game.

And, again, you still are repeating this 2 TE offense mantra like you are completely incapable of learning or understanding facts. We maybe use 2 TE's 20-25% of the time, and you continually ignore that and act as if we use 2 TEs at all times.

And, again, you keep ignoring that Mike McCarty is a different head coach and that the offense going forward won't be identical to the past anyway.

And, again, you keep ignoring that you are arguing against what all 32 teams believe.

But, again, I'll ask you, what #4 receiver in the NFL is so productive he would be worth sitting Jarwin down and removing the options that a TE allows?
any other wr on the team is a better option. They are faster and its one less lb on the field some. Again offense dictates what the defense does. So you put a giraffe out there to make a play and score. When he doesn't you substitute for a good receiver. The problem is the 4th best receiver wont get ANY opportunities IF JARHEAD DOESNT COME OFF THE FIELD. YOURE ARGUING IT GIVES YOU MORE OPTIONS AND I agree but when you need to score and Jarwin cant you still have to play situational football. A te is made for being a red zone threat not a stupid possession wr who cant score. Not scoring but 4-5 tds as a whole te core unit is the trash in our system for 10 years. You argue a te has better skillsets but that doesnt override talent on the 1 play 1 situation.

Your arguing for a players talent that has only scored against 2 teams in his entire career. Lol. If were playing the Giants fine but what about the other 14 games. His stats suck against all the rest.

You coulda targeted #82 on every pass and hes still a 3-4 td a year guy against scrubs. No firepower to beat a good defender.

Last edited:

CowboysExchange

Reaction score

Why do you consider a te the 4th -5th option??? How come he isnt the #1 option??? If hes that TALENTED? ANSWER THAT MR FOOTBALL? YOUR MATH DOESNT EQUAL THE HYPE ON THIS PLAYER. LOL

I UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCEPT BUT THE MATH IS STILL FAILURE. Failure overrides scheme.

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why do you consider a te the 4th -5th option??? How come he isnt the #1 option??? If hes that TALENTED? ANSWER THAT MR FOOTBALL? YOUR MATH DOESNT EQUAL THE HYPE ON THIS PLAYER. LOL

I UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCEPT BUT THE MATH IS STILL FAILURE. Failure overrides scheme.
You missed the point. I'm not saying the TE was the 4th or 5th option, I'm saying you are talking about replacing the TE with a 4th or 5th option. Do you really think Noah Brown being the 4th WR option is going to be a better option than a TE?

As for asking why he isn't the #1 option, that's an idiotic question. I never suggested he was a better option than Cooper of Gallup, but the point is, he doesn't have to be. A 4th or 5th receiver wouldn't be either, and in fact would be less of an option, AND wouldn't be able to fill all the assignments a TE might be asked to fill.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
any other wr on the team is a better option. They are faster and its one less lb on the field some. Again offense dictates what the defense does. So you put a giraffe out there to make a play and score. When he doesn't you substitute for a good receiver. The problem is the 4th best receiver wont get ANY opportunities IF JARHEAD DOESNT COME OFF THE FIELD. YOURE ARGUING IT GIVES YOU MORE OPTIONS AND I agree but when you need to score and Jarwin cant you still have to play situational football. A te is made for being a red zone threat not a stupid possession wr who cant score. Not scoring but 4-5 tds as a whole te core unit is the trash in our system for 10 years. You argue a te has better skillsets but that doesnt override talent on the 1 play 1 situation.

Your arguing for a players talent that has only scored against 2 teams in his entire career. Lol. If were playing the Giants fine but what about the other 14 games. His stats suck against all the rest.

You coulda targeted #82 on every pass and hes still a 3-4 td a year guy against scrubs. No firepower to beat a good defender.
lol - so if speed is the primary factor, let's just go get some track sprinters. It doesn't matter if they can run routes or catch passes or fill all the assignments that may be asked of a TE, lets just find fast guys.

You have a very simple minded view of football, and, again, no concept of how the parts all fit together. All players who catch passes are not interchangeable, and they do not have the same roles and responsibilities. You apparently don't know enough about football or sports in general to understand that.

As for Witten, again, you don't seem to grasp he isn't on the team. Catch up with the present.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
lol - so if speed is the primary factor, let's just go get some track sprinters. It doesn't matter if they can run routes or catch passes or fill all the assignments that may be asked of a TE, lets just find fast guys.

You have a very simple minded view of football, and, again, no concept of how the parts all fit together. All players who catch passes are not interchangeable, and they do not have the same roles and responsibilities. You apparently don't know enough about football or sports in general to understand that.

As for Witten, again, you don't seem to grasp he isn't on the team. Catch up with the present.

#82 was on this team forever and had no winning impact. Its about scoring. Jarwin. Played a ton of passing snaps and was marginal at best. Receptions and scores against meaningless teams has no bearing on success. Hes not gonna be a factor at scoring playing a scrub defender. Much less a top defender.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Jared cook is an improvement over our te core. We coulda got him jimmy graham, gronk, and alot of others and kept drafting but we settled for witten jarwin witten escobar and witten hanna and it still took a choker like stafford to fumble two plays in a row and a botched interferance call to win a playoff game.

The defense forced us to beat them with our tes and our tes cant beat anybody.

The offense also laid a rotten egg against the rams.

We always get behind cuz everybody else cant carry the team at scoring averages. Its not our tes fault even though they played all the snaps and couldn't win jack. I guess its pollard and Austins fault who had better production per snap or beaselys fault who was a spot player behind the 12 personell. How are they gonna beat somebody on the bench? I guess beasely would have had 10 tds playing every snap. Thats all coulda woulda shouldas. I bet #82 gets cut and jerry picks him up. Lol. It wouldnt suprize anybody. Just saying

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
#82 was on this team forever and had no winning impact. Its about scoring. Jarwin. Played a ton of passing snaps and was marginal at best. Receptions and scores against meaningless teams has no bearing on success. Hes not gonna be a factor at scoring playing a scrub defender. Much less a top defender.

Are you still ridiculously talking about a player that is not on the team? lol. Did you just wake from a coma? At least you aren't still talking about Swaim.

By the way, the team has a new head coach and the offense will change. I know you have been talking about the offense on and on and on as if you aren't aware, so I thought I should emphasize again.

As for Jarwin, you are still ridiculously clinging to the idea that he played a larger share of the snaps than he did. Again, he only played about 35% of the time, and even then he was not used as the primary TE. But if you extrapolate his stats over the number of targets a starting TE might expect to get, the numbers are pretty damn good. Of course, these exchanges have repeatedly proven math is not your strong suit.

As for Witten not having a "winning impact", every QB, TE, WR, RB and player at any other position over the last 25 years have not had a winning impact. The team has failed to win the SB with EVERYONE, that has been on the team over that time. To say it is on one player is so ridiculous I can only laugh - at you, not with you.

I'm guessing you have no idea that even with Witten the TE position gave the team 900 yards and 7 TD's last year - not something to sneeze about, and not something replacing the TE with a 4th or 5th WR would accomplish.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Are you still ridiculously talking about a player that is not on the team? lol. Did you just wake from a coma? At least you aren't still talking about Swaim.

By the way, the team has a new head coach and the offense will change. I know you have been talking about the offense on and on and on as if you aren't aware, so I thought I should emphasize again.

As for Jarwin, you are still ridiculously clinging to the idea that he played a larger share of the snaps than he did. Again, he only played about 35% of the time, and even then he was not used as the primary TE. But if you extrapolate his stats over the number of targets a starting TE might expect to get, the numbers are pretty damn good. Of course, these exchanges have repeatedly proven math is not your strong suit.

As for Witten not having a "winning impact", every QB, TE, WR, RB and player at any other position over the last 25 years have not had a winning impact. The team has failed to win the SB with EVERYONE, that has been on the team over that time. To say it is on one player is so ridiculous I can only laugh - at you, not with you.

I'm guessing you have no idea that even with Witten the TE position gave the team 900 yards and 7 TD's last year - not something to sneeze about, and not something replacing the TE with a 4th or 5th WR would accomplish.

Dez averaged 1 td per game in his prime. He was a dominant go up and get a ball wr. He had yacs and tds. We need a red zone scorer not a 3 yard checkdowner Who is gonna go up and get a ball. Not these tes .

I could see Lamb and Gallop on the outside. Cooper and Tavon in the Slot w Pollard and Dak coming out of the Backfield or lined up 5 wide.

Leave that te on the bench and go hurray up

Who has the dbs to cover all that speed and home run ability.

Jarwin is a rotational piece. You use him. until you need some firepower. Cooper is a stud in the slot but is a weaker scoring threat than the top wrs..

Cooper Austin Gallop and Lamb and Zeke is awesome too.

Why wouldnt we run some 10 personell. Ya got 2 gazelles in Cooper and Austin

Lamb and Gallop going deep.

Two run threats.

Thats way more potent that Moons offense by a mile. Id mix in 2 rb formations with Zeke and Pollard. Find ways to rotate fresh players. Just dont overutilize the tes. Never used that 12 personell.

Last edited:

CowboysExchange

Reaction score

You dont need that chip block if ya cant draw a defender lol. Austin is a great 4th or 5th wr. Id sign him right away. Hes a stud compared to any te weve had in 10 yrs even thought he never made it as a #1 or #2 starter.

You liked james hanna. Lol. Said he dindt get opportunities. Ive heard these same excuses for years. We got a new coach. It he losing the everydown te mularkey and that ignorant 12 personell passing attack?

I'll never watch another game with this dominant 12 personnel passing attack. It blows chunks. Barf.

You argue about all the great things that this duel te crap does and all of these plusses. But you fail to mention that we lost because they suck and dont score for 8 games. On 300 snaps

We Lost they played and never did squat
But in yo mind they have a free pass

Give Gronk and Hernandez 4 tds a year totals and that team is going 8-8 . its sound great. Call me when we get 2 talented tes to pull it off. Its radioball to me. I took the Rams and bet big. Everybody knows we got no grass skills

These tes are progress stoppers to the dual slot wrs and rb formations. Ya we at least need to use some substitution.

Last edited:

CowboysExchange

Reaction score

It would produce way more tds. All of his production came in giants games. We got 3 nasty opponents out of the Hat. They arent scared of a Blake Jarwin and Dalton Scultz led offense. Cmon bro. You know that is a trash heap

Youre gonna tell me were gonna win a superbowl with Schultz and Jarwin.

The second te got no opportunities cuz he had no sauce. Lol. Not cuz he didnt play the snap

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You dont need that chip block if ya cant draw a defender lol. Austin is a great 4th or 5th wr. Id sign him right away. Hes a stud compared to any te weve had in 10 yrs even thought he never made it as a #1 or #2 starter.

You liked james hanna. Lol. Said he dindt get opportunities. Ive heard these same excuses for years. We got a new coach. It he losing the everydown te mularkey and that ignorant 12 personell passing attack?

I'll never watch another game with this dominant 12 personnel passing attack. It blows chunks. Barf.

You argue about all the great things that this duel te crap does and all of these plusses. But you fail to mention that we lost because they suck and dont score for 8 games. On 300 snaps

We Lost they played and never did squat
But in yo mind they have a free pass

Give Gronk and Hernandez 4 tds a year totals and that team is going 8-8 . its sound great. Call me when we get 2 talented tes to pull it off. Its radioball to me. I took the Rams and bet big. Everybody knows we got no grass skills

These tes are progress stoppers to the dual slot wrs and rb formations. Ya we at least need to use some substitution.

do you know what a chip block is? Your lack of knowledge of the game is astounding for someone who spends so much time typing each post. Clearly you fantasy football mentality will never allow you to have a rational discussion.

bye.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
do you know what a chip block is? Your lack of knowledge of the game is astounding for someone who spends so much time typing each post. Clearly you fantasy football mentality will never allow you to have a rational discussion.

bye.

Your te is a sorry receiver hes not always chip blocking either. Hes not worthy of a 3rd and 15 playcall. He'll never make that play consistently.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your te is a sorry receiver hes not always chip blocking either. Hes not worthy of a 3rd and 15 playcall. He'll never make that play consistently.
Lol, and,again, what about the production he had relative to his opportunities indicates he is a sorry receiver?

As for chip blocking, no TE does that “always”, and that’s not the point. The point is chip blocking, pass blocking, running patters from an in line position, running patterns spread wide, run blocking, sealing the edge etc are all on the table with a TE - lots of options, and the defense doesn’t know what’s coming. Those options are not all on the table with a 4th or 5th WR.

But that’s what you ridiculously don’t understand about the TE position - it’s a hybrid that has a lot of roles and responsibilities that can help an offense in many ways. Fantasy football doesn’t account for that, therefore neither do you.

But, even beyond that, what player would replace the 900 yards and 7 TDs the Cowboys had from the TE position last year? Your responses woefully ignore all the facts.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Lol, and,again, what about the production he had relative to his opportunities indicates he is a sorry receiver?

As for chip blocking, no TE does that “always”, and that’s not the point. The point is chip blocking, pass blocking, running patters from an in line position, running patterns spread wide, run blocking, sealing the edge etc are all on the table with a TE - lots of options, and the defense doesn’t know what’s coming. Those options are not all on the table with a 4th or 5th WR.

But that’s what you ridiculously don’t understand about the TE position - it’s a hybrid that has a lot of roles and responsibilities that can help an offense in many ways. Fantasy football doesn’t account for that, therefore neither do you.

But, even beyond that, what player would replace the 900 yards and 7 TDs the Cowboys had from the TE position last year? Your responses woefully ignore all the facts.

It wont be him and Dalton schultz. Lol. You can double figures in your head but hes scored against the Giants and philly in his entire career. I can see hes been accident prone. Hes no everydown player. Youll see him get shut out the first 3 games. Lmao. They cant win nothing

Pigs will fly before the 12 personnel wins beans

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It wont be him and Dalton schultz. Lol. You can double figures in your head but hes scored against the Giants and philly in his entire career. I can see hes been accident prone. Hes no everydown player. Youll see him get shut out the first 3 games. Lmao. They cant win nothing

Pigs will fly before the 12 personnel wins beans

Accident prone? Resorting to full on fantasy?

what does Schultz have to do with the idea of Jarwin doubling his stats? Your sense of logic is as weak as your knowledge of football.

Your idiotic idea that the #2 TE from last
year should have star numbers shows a great lack of rational thought.

Last edited: