Trade up for Jordan Davis

cowboyec

Reaction score
they won't.
i would.
him...or de travon walker...or if one of those top 3 ot's started free fallin'.

cnuball21

Reaction score
You serious, Clark?? You know something we don't?

Not at all...it's common knowledge when you watch film and read every scouting report that exists on him. He's an exceptional athlete and run stuffer but offers practically zero as a pass rusher.

You can draft that kind of player in the mid rounds.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
He's a two down run stuffing DT that has to be rotated out on obvious passing downs and gets tired easily. Just draft Ridgeway in the 4th/5th and keep all of your picks.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
People can say all the want about common knowledge, etc. Jordan Davis was picked top 15 in nearly all mock drafts before he ran the numbers in the combine. Go back and check where he was before the underwear olympics happened.

He is much more than just a run blocker. He makes players around him better. 4 LBs and two other DL are in this draft and thought of highly in part because of his play.

No I wouldn't trade next years 1 to get up and get him, but if he gets close to pick 20 I hope they trade 2-3 of those 5th rounders to move up and pick him up.

Comparing JDavis to Ridgeway is like comparing Parsons to LVE. Yes both are players, and yes both can play MLB........but what they bring is a totally different thing.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People can say all the want about common knowledge, etc. Jordan Davis was picked top 15 in nearly all mock drafts before he ran the numbers in the combine. Go back and check where he was before the underwear olympics happened.

He is much more than just a run blocker. He makes players around him better. 4 LBs and two other DL are in this draft and thought of highly in part because of his play.

No I wouldn't trade next years 1 to get up and get him, but if he gets close to pick 20 I hope they trade 2-3 of those 5th rounders to move up and pick him up.

Comparing JDavis to Ridgeway is like comparing Parsons to LVE. Yes both are players, and yes both can play MLB........but what they bring is a totally different thing.

Better Comparison
JDavis is La'el and Ridgeway is Steele.