Trade Zeke

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
This team needs to build around its young defense and blow up this offense. I doubt we could get a 1st for him because of his regressions but maybe someone would be dumb enough to give a 2nd?

Zeke is a piece you need when you have a great QB and scheme. He’s the ultimate supplemental player. It won’t work with a crap QB and crap coach.

wick

Reaction score
Dallas should not have drafted Elliott because he doesn't have enough impact on the phase of the game that actually matters in terms of wins and losses.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
This thread is absolutely laughable.

1. You think all we would get for Ezekiel Elliot is a 2nd?
2. Ezekiel Elliott is regressing? What gave that away yesterday? A 4.5 yards per carry average on just 15 carries? Albeit against a constantly loaded box and no passing game all while being backed up inside his own 20 for 75% of the game?
3. Everyone that has seen Zeke prior to yesterday's game has talked about how great he looks, let alone regressing. I saw no regression, I saw poor o-line play, no offensive balance against 1 of the better defenses in the league in the rain and on the road backed in our 20 yard line constantly.

LMAO, I see your screen name so maybe you're just having fun in sarcasm but if you are actually serious just wait till the next game and you'll be saying he's better than Barkley who is a stud and just went 2nd overall. By the way, that's who we play next week.