Trade Zeke

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Winson's been pretty bad. Not sure he'd be an upgrade.
Honestly, any QB we would be able to acquire we could doubt would be an upgrade, but put him in the system with a good running game and he may excel. And to think McCarron was available for a 5th round pick just a couple weeks ago. Front Office asleep at the wheel again.

sacase

Reaction score
You guys never fail to amuse me. I love these trade threads. We would literally have a team of JAG's if the team actually traded all of our stars away. Zeke is the only bright spot on the offense right now. The man averaged 4.6 yards a carry and people are talking about he lost a step. LOL Zeke can't make the OC and the QB give him the ball.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This team needs to build around its young defense and blow up this offense. I doubt we could get a 1st for him because of his regressions but maybe someone would be dumb enough to give a 2nd?

Zeke is a piece you need when you have a great QB and scheme. He’s the ultimate supplemental player. It won’t work with a crap QB and crap coach.

Just goes to show how taking a RB with the 4th pick is just plain stupid.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
This thread is absolutely laughable.

1. You think all we would get for Ezekiel Elliot is a 2nd?
2. Ezekiel Elliott is regressing? What gave that away yesterday? a 4.5 yards per carry average on just 15 carries against a constantly loaded box and no passing game back up inside his own 20 for 75% of the game?
3. Everyone that has seen Zeke prior to yesterday's game has talked about how great he looks, let alone regressing.

LMAO, I see your screen name so maybe you're just having fun in sarcasm but if you are actually serious just wait till the next game and you'll be saying he's better than Barkley who is a stud and just went 2nd overall. By the way, that's who we play next week.
He has off the field problems dude no one would give a 1st. And fact #2 he didn’t look that good last year or this year so far. He’s been regressing since 16.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke has been declining since 16 and we’re giving him a pass.
C'mon, the guy hasn't played in 9 months and there are two new pieces on the OL and two missing pieces at WR and TE, think that wouldn't affect the run game?

That's all we need to do is trade the RB that might make them pay for stacking the box. It's one game against one of the best run D's in the league.

He was seeing his OL for the first time in a real game and the timing was obviously off. The guy's a clown with the feed me BS but he is a top 5 RB and may be the only hope this team has of having a winning record.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
This team needs to build around its young defense and blow up this offense. I doubt we could get a 1st for him because of his regressions but maybe someone would be dumb enough to give a 2nd?

Zeke is a piece you need when you have a great QB and scheme. He’s the ultimate supplemental player. It won’t work with a crap QB and crap coach.
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You guys never fail to amuse me. I love these trade threads. We would literally have a team of JAG's if the team actually traded all of our stars away. Zeke is the only bright spot on the offense right now. The man averaged 4.6 yards a carry and people are talking about he lost a step. LOL Zeke can't make the OC and the QB give him the ball.

Zeke averaged about 2 yards a carry until the game was out of reach in the 4th quarter. Zeke sucked yesterday. Like everyone else, he relies on the Oline and the coaching, which also suck.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke is hardly the problem. Coaching is THE problem. Expect NOTHING until this staff is outta here........(this is a recording).

superonyx

Reaction score
He has off the field problems dude no one would give a 1st. And fact #2 he didn’t look that good last year or this year so far. He’s been regressing since 16.
Dude you couldnt be more wrong. Stop It!!!
Zeke peaked at 15. He was chasing some Asian tail when he turned 16. Messed his head all up.

Get it right.

willia451

Reaction score

No. Nobody deserves to get out alive. He can burn in hell with the rest of us.

AKATheRake

Reaction score

He had almost 1000 rushing yard while missing 6 games and was in the thick of the rushing title while being mentally rattled and he didn't look good last year?

Off field problems? Last year's suspension is far gone. The guy has even declared celibacy lol! Just get through a few weeks my man. you'll be happy we got Zeke as he'll start trucking while this sticks to the run and Dak and the WR corps get some aerial attack going.

Not to mention more cohesive o-line play.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

tenor.gif

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
I actually thought about this myself last night.. interesting

I would probably do it now though because with the looks of this train wreck offense his value is going to be falling drastically.

Need ammo to move up for another quarterback and to start retooling this offense on the fly.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
What the team might want to do is get on the phone with Tampa and see if they can get Winston for a reasonable price. I believe Tampa is ready to move on.
I was going to do a thread on Winston. He has serious talent. He has big time issues. Winston is not a good guy.