Trade Zeke

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I would trade Zeke for Andrew Luck and Dak for any starting TE we could get.

Now that's interesting.

If I could get Grownkowski knowing I got Luck I might just do that. But Dak would do good in NE and we'd lose that trade in the end.

ThatGuyTra

Reaction score
If it works in Madden, it works in real life! Package him with Coakley and we'll get TWO firsts!

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I actually thought about this myself last night.. interesting

I would probably do it now though because with the looks of this train wreck offense his value is going to be falling drastically.

Need ammo to move up for another quarterback and to start retooling this offense on the fly.
Exactly ! We’re fine on defense but need to revamp this offense completely. I’d say the only starter we really have is Zack Martin( because of Frederick’s uncertainty) Everyone else needs to be replaced. Zeke could get you the most important piece a QB.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I was going to do a thread on Winston. He has serious talent. He has big time issues. Winston is not a good guy.
This team isn't worried about getting good guys. He will fit right in. We need him to be an upgrade at QB. While he may make some mistakes, he will at least take some chances and that is what the anti-Dak crowd has been wanting.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This team isn't worried about getting good guys. He will fit right in. We need him to be an upgrade at QB. While he may make some mistakes, he will at least take some chances and that is what the anti-Dak crowd has been wanting.
That is something to consider. Offer a second in the next few weeks. I think Tampa would consider it.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
That is something to consider. Offer a second in the next few weeks. I think Tampa would consider it.
I'd offer a 3rd. I really thing they may want to wash their hands of him. Hell, they may trade Dak straight up.

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Exactly ! We’re fine on defense but need to revamp this offense completely. I’d say the only starter we really have is Zack Martin( because of Frederick’s uncertainty) Everyone else needs to be replaced. Zeke could get you the most important piece a QB.

Sucks that we are having to conjure up idea's like this now when knowing we could and should have just traded up for Wentz in the first place. I know beating a dead horse but still under my skin.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I’m not doing that trade bro. Not unless they throw in one their stud TE’s.
Remember in this league Qb is overvalued. Zeke is the better player but Winston has franchise quarterback potential. It will never happen just something to consider .

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This team needs to build around its young defense and blow up this offense. I doubt we could get a 1st for him because of his regressions but maybe someone would be dumb enough to give a 2nd?

Zeke is a piece you need when you have a great QB and scheme. He’s the ultimate supplemental player. It won’t work with a crap QB and crap coach.

Do you trust the FO to get reasonable value for Zeke? If yes...
Do you trust the FO to pick quality talent? If yes...
Do you trust the coaching staff with the new found quality talent? If yes...
Why has not the FO and coaching staff already succeeded?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Sucks that we are having to conjure up idea's like this now when knowing we could and should have just traded up for Wentz in the first place. I know beating a dead horse but still under my skin.

I would rather have Wentz , Goff , Bosa , Ramsey all over Zeke. But hey that’s how it goes with the Cowboys over the last 24 years.

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Do you trust the FO to get reasonable value for Zeke? If yes...
Do you trust the FO to pick quality talent? If yes...
Do you trust the coaching staff with the new found quality talent? If yes...
Why has not the FO and coaching staff already succeeded?

My answer to all of your questions is no, but on the flip side that really changes nothing as we are still headed nowhere fast. At least this way it gives us a chance or some kind of hope for something better.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
The eagles mugged the Cowboys took our lunch money and spanked us while getting their Super Bowl. They got Foles when they knew we were interested. Then moved in front of us for Wentz. Kudos to the Eagles for punking us.

kskboys

Reaction score
Honestly, any QB we would be able to acquire we could doubt would be an upgrade, but put him in the system with a good running game and he may excel. And to think McCarron was available for a 5th round pick just a couple weeks ago. Front Office asleep at the wheel again.
TB's O is stacked, and Winston couldn't do crapp w/ it.

Why are you guys thinking Winston is good? He is not the answer.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
TB's O is stacked, and Winston couldn't do crapp w/ it.

Why are you guys thinking Winston is good? He is not the answer.
He doesn't have to be good. He has to be better than Dak and you can't get much worse than Dak at the moment.

kskboys

Reaction score
For Luck? You guys are just getting silly. Luck is a top 5 QB. His only issue is health.