Trade Zeke

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
This thread is absolutely laughable.

1. You think all we would get for Ezekiel Elliot is a 2nd?
2. Ezekiel Elliott is regressing? What gave that away yesterday? A 4.5 yards per carry average on just 15 carries? Albeit against a constantly loaded box and no passing game all while being backed up inside his own 20 for 75% of the game?
3. Everyone that has seen Zeke prior to yesterday's game has talked about how great he looks, let alone regressing. I saw no regression, I saw poor o-line play, no offensive balance against 1 of the better defenses in the league in the rain and on the road backed in our 20 yard line constantly.

LMAO, I see your screen name so maybe you're just having fun in sarcasm but if you are actually serious just wait till the next game and you'll be saying he's better than Barkley who is a stud and just went 2nd overall. By the way, that's who we play next week.

Ya 14 carries 51 yards, 1 carry 17 yards..........most on here have a point when you actually break it down

kskboys

Reaction score
Lol and what has Dak been getting?
Don't know, and I'm not pretending to know. Like some. Winston, however, is just bad, and that we do know for a fact. Is Dak bottom 5? Possibly. And Winston is right there w/ him. So, you want to trade the 27th worst QB for the 26th worst QB? Yeah, real upgrade there.

kskboys

Reaction score
Ya 14 carries 51 yards, 1 carry 17 yards..........most on here have a point when you actually break it down
No, they don't, Northern. This is how all RB's go. You can do this w/ every RB, every game. Take away their long carries and the all average about the same. They do not have a point at all.

AKATheRake

Reaction score

The box was loaded and a RB needs reps to start breaking those bigger runs. To wear down the other team and find those cracks in the defense. The OP is the only poster I have heard saying Zeke is regressing. Other than you now. 4.5 yards a carry. I'll take that any day especially knowing that box was loaded up all game and we were starting within our own 20 for most of the game.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The box was loaded and a RB needs reps to start breaking those bigger runs. To wear down the other team and find those cracks in the defense. The OP is the only poster I have heard saying Zeke is regressing. Other than you now. 4.5 yards a carry. I'll take that any day especially knowing that box was loaded up all game and we were starting within our own 20 for most of the game.
Maybe resting a RB in preseason and giving him 0 reps could be the problem. Where does that stem from? Oh yeah, FO and Coaching. Sunday was the 5th preseason game of the season. Also, hope all is well brother. Inbox me your new number. Lots to catch you up on.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Maybe resting a RB in preseason and giving him 0 reps could be the problem. Where does that stem from? Oh yeah, FO and Coaching. Sunday was the 5th preseason game of the season. Also, hope all is well brother. Inbox me your new number. Lots to catch you up on.

We know Zeke is fine. I'll send you it now. Im on here posting from my bar while my girl is running it lol.

jsb357

Reaction score
What the team might want to do is get on the phone with Tampa and see if they can get Winston for a reasonable price.

facepalm.jpg

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Yeah I hear you. We can say the same thing about any other QB that could possibly be available. Hell, other teams’ fans would use the same thing if Dak was suggested as their QB. A case can be made that most QBs are complete garbage.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
I always thought the brilliant plan would’ve been to put Romo back in when healthy in 2016 and if he had stayed healthy, trade Dak to the Browns(or a team that was QB hungry) in the off-season for a kings ransom(because he would’ve been coming off his hot streak).

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The diversity among Cowboy fans is great, on that note, why would you get rid of your best player on offense?

If this team had the Rams defense, they would still have the Cowboy's offense. If we had New England's offense, we'd still have our coaching.

If we had great coaching, Jerry Jones, the end.

jnday

Reaction score
Zeke and the oline are the only decent players on the offense. Draft a good QB and this team will win a Suoer Bowl. He is the best RB in the league and he is young.