Twitter: Training camp 2nd day of practice

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I made one snarky comment that other people chose to me about and start an argument over.

it takes two to tango.

it you don’t like it. Rather than cry about it, see yourself out of the thread. You’re free to do that.

Not crying over any thing, I'm use to fans making dumb comments who seem more interested in making their remarks that actual football. I'm not going to argue with you because frankly you are not worth it. Washington got dinged up not a big deal and is at practice today.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Not crying over any thing, I'm use to fans making dumb comments who seem more interested in making their remarks that actual football. I'm not going to argue with you because frankly you are not worth it. Washington got dinged up not a big deal and is at practice today.

That’s a whole lot of words directed at somebody who didn’t talk to you in the first place, didn’t ask for your opinion, and “isn’t worth it”.

the truth is. I made one snarky comment and didn’t actually exaggerate anything or spread any false info about Washington and the severity of his injury. If you actually read, you would know that.

nowhere did I actually say that Washington was hurt to the point of missing time or anything of the sort.

CWR

Reaction score
Wrong. He was available 99% of the time. He missed a total of a couple games in 3.5 years. Better than most NFL players.

They got rid of him because of the vaccine and because the FO is incompetent.

I don’t know how much better you can illustrate his injury history. It's clear his release had very little to do with availability.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Jerry not the only one. The Raiders had similar issues with him. Cooper is just a different cat.
Indeed. Plus his numbers dropped dramatically. He had a chip on his shoulder according to teammates from both franchises. Not showing up for practice. Not getting vaccinated. He missed crucial games because of it.

And to think Dallas acquired him to take us to the next level. Pft....CeeDee killed it over Cooper last season. Wasn't worth $100 million. He belongs w/the Browns. In the dog pound! :lmao:

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don’t know how much better you can illustrate his injury history. It's clear his release had very little to do with availability.

I honestly don’t want to argue with folks about Cooper anymore. What done is done. I just don’t feel like giving the FO a pass on their screw ups and not calling them out anymore.

Even if trading Cooper for a 5th was the right thing to do. It meant there were a whole bunch of screw ups in trading a 1st for him
And then extending his contract in the first place.

either way, the FO dropped the ball. Once again.

CWR

Reaction score
I honestly don’t want to argue with folks about Cooper anymore. What done is done. I just don’t feel like giving the FO a pass on their screw ups and not calling them out anymore.

Even if trading Cooper for a 5th was the right thing to do. It meant there were a whole bunch of screw ups in trading a 1st for him
And then extending his contract in the first place.

either way, the FO dropped the ball. Once again.

Many of us were already looking at them sideways after the deal, then Hollywood Brown gets the Ravens a first. If that didn't demonstrate how terrible our return was nothing will. They always talk about the contract but the traded wrs always get paid on their new team. No one is trading a high pick and letting the player walk.

We got took, plain and simple.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Many of us were already looking at them sideways after the deal, then Hollywood Brown gets the Ravens a first. If that didn't demonstrate how terrible our return was nothing will. They always talk about the contract but the traded wrs always get paid on their new team. No one is trading a high pick and letting the player walk.

We got took, plain and simple.

Bingo. They got fleeced.

shoot if they got a 2nd or 3rd I would be over it.

Reactions: CWR

HungryLion

Reaction score
It helps when the owner and his son dont tell the world hes being released if they dont find a trade partner.

No one even knew about that deal with Brown until it happened. That is how business should be conducted.

Exactly. Eagles have a good GM.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Man it sure would be great if fans would say something good about TC instead of the constant usual hate on anything and Jerry.
A lot of good going on, but the hate is rampant. Now we will get the whining 27 years...wahhhh....

I feel like the thread is overall very positive and focused on training camp.

You can’t expect threads to not have some opinions you may not agree with. Particularly when it comes to Jerry. That’s what happens when the owner makes themselves a focal point of the organization.