Twitter: Training camp 2nd day of practice

glimmerman

Reaction score
No it was not, a pass that runs the WR into a defender which is what a so called hospital ball is. The ball was off the fingers of Washington but not a hospital ball
I am glad they are throwing deep passes. Who was defending.

glimmerman

Reaction score
To be honest I liked Cooper but I also understand that his cost on the cap was big. I said as soon as the season ended Dallas would keep either Gallup or Cooper but I doubted they would keep both. Cowboys stayed with Gallup and I wish nothing but the best for Cooper.
Dallas drafted Lamb with the intent he would become the #1 WR.
Gallup is a different type of WR. He goes up for the ball. Cooper can make cuts and get open but let’s see how he does this year. I think Lamb would be a better slot WR. I hope I am wrong.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Gallup is a different type of WR. He goes up for the ball. Cooper can make cuts and get open but let’s see how he does this year. I think Lamb would be a better slot WR. I hope I am wrong.

I expect to see Lamb getting a lot more on the outside, he actually had a lot of snaps on the outside. Of course I except to see him lining up in the slot as well. Really depends on the play call of where he will be on any given play.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I expect to see Lamb getting a lot more on the outside, he actually had a lot of snaps on the outside. Of course I except to see him lining up in the slot as well. Really depends on the play call of where he will be on any given play.
Just looked. It was Wright running with Washington. Someone was in the way but looked like the ball hit him in the hand.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
cooper missed like 1 game due to injury his entire time during his stint in Dallas.

I’m just pointing out the FO’s hypocrisy. Not criticizing Washington’s availability

Washington’s biggest issue is that he just hasn’t been that good up to this point in his career.
he was always nursing that foot and not really practicing much too though.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Man it sure would be great if fans would say something good about TC instead of the constant usual hate on anything and Jerry.
A lot of good going on, but the hate is rampant. Now we will get the whining 27 years...wahhhh....

why even pay attention to a bunch of losers? Why arent they on ignore already for you?

glimmerman

Reaction score
why even pay attention to a bunch of losers? Why arent they on ignore already for you?
This could be the first season I use ignore button. It’s becoming obvious there are trolls that literally spend more time here than there own boards. Or if they are fans they are just to draining. I know we have went through decades with the same old stuff. But this is a new season. Same owner but hey. The players play the game. Stay healthy and peak at the right time. It can happen. If you don’t believe we can then why watch. Why bother.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This could be the first season I use ignore button. It’s becoming obvious there are trolls that literally spend more time here than there own boards. Or if they are fans they are just to draining. I know we have went through decades with the same old stuff. But this is a new season. Same owner but hey. The players play the game. Stay healthy and peak at the right time. It can happen. If you don’t believe we can then why watch. Why bother.

Honestly.............they just come on here to try to piss you off. Use ignore. I started using it for the worst offenders and its incredible. Poof they disappear.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Sadly he is just another great athlete and great player that is largely getting wasted playing for Jerry and the Cowboys. Soon to be 30 and on the backside of his career. What a shame how many great players have come through here where their talents get wasted because jerry cant do his job properly.

Neither Dak or Romo have ever gotten past the 2nd round. That is shameful.

Literally like Stafford wasting away in Detroit.