Twitter: Training camp 2nd day of practice

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Bad passes get you in the hospital.

lol, No passes that lead you into a defender is what is considered a so called hospital ball because the WR can't protect himself, a player diving for a ball which all WR do thrown by all QB is not a hospital ball. You have no sense what so ever, your mission is to make stupid comments nothing more.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
It was tongue in cheek sarcasm.

admittedly hard to deduce through writing
They got rid of an injury riddled guy to bring in an injury riddled guy. Allegedly.
:laugh:

Jerry just threw a fit and got rid of every player that rubbed him the wrong way that year. Cooper was seen on the sidelines for a couple of games at critical moments. Jerry didn't like that.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
It was tongue in cheek sarcasm.

admittedly hard to deduce through writing

To be fair tho. You are way over simplifying things. While cooper may have appeared in all the games, multiple times in crucial games Cooper wasn't even on the field for whatever reasons he had. He constantly took himself out of the game last year to "work" on his hamstring. He missed games because he not only chose to not get vaccinated but because he then proceeded to go out unmasked to a basketball game and caught Covid.

He may have played in 99% of games, but the ones he missed were crucial games, and the games he was in he spent way too much time on the sideline. He was getting paid 20 million dollars and the team couldn't even count on him to be out there for every drive.

Now you can argue we spent too much to get him(which we did) and that we paid him too much money (which we did). But he was not as available as a 20 million dollar player should be.

And trying to compare a 5 million dollar 1 year dude to a 20.million dollar 5 year dude, is just silly. More was expected out of Cooper given his pay and he didn't meet those expectations. Hence he was released.

So instead of making tongue in cheek sarcastic Comments about a dude not on the team, let's try focusing on the ones that are.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
lol, No passes that lead you into a defender is what is considered a so called hospital ball because the WR can't protect himself, a player diving for a ball which all WR do thrown by all QB is not a hospital ball. You have no sense what so ever, your mission is to make stupid comments nothing more.
If you are injured because you had to make a diving catch then that pass is a hospital ball.

I just changed the definition of it.

HungryLion

Reaction score
To be fair tho. You are way over simplifying things. While cooper may have appeared in all the games, multiple times in crucial games Cooper wasn't even on the field for whatever reasons he had. He constantly took himself out of the game last year to "work" on his hamstring. He missed games because he not only chose to not get vaccinated but because he then proceeded to go out unmasked to a basketball game and caught Covid.

He may have played in 99% of games, but the ones he missed were crucial games, and the games he was in he spent way too much time on the sideline. He was getting paid 20 million dollars and the team couldn't even count on him to be out there for every drive.

Now you can argue we spent too much to get him(which we did) and that we paid him too much money (which we did). But he was not as available as a 20 million dollar player should be.

And trying to compare a 5 million dollar 1 year dude to a 20.million dollar 5 year dude, is just silly. More was expected out of Cooper given his pay and he didn't meet those expectations. Hence he was released.

So instead of making tongue in cheek sarcastic Comments about a dude not on the team, let's try focusing on the ones that are.

So I’m not allowed to discuss it or think about it anymore. We should all just move on? I’m sure the front office loves that mentality.

Pay no attention to our recent mistakes. Let’s just focus on the future one day at a time.

There’s also a reason Washington was available so cheap. Because he hasn’t been that good to this point in his career. So there’s that. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to be concerned about the WR corp as it currently stands.

NotForLong

Reaction score
He wasn't available during games and they got tired of it. That was about availability.
This is why Cooper is no longer Here:

Jerry started running off at the Mouth and was throwing Blame on the WRs. . . . and Amari was like . . . Your Boy Dak isn't targeting me He is scared to throw the ball. . . Look what I did with Cooper Frigin Rush

Bada Bing Bada Boom . . . Amari gone

Jerry Jones is blaming the wide receivers for Prescott's recent struggles. Jerry Jones on @1053thefan when asked if Dak Prescott is 100% healthy: "Yes. The thing that you're seeing sometimes when the pass looks errant is because the receiver, for instance, ran the wrong route, cut it off two yards shorter. ...
I’ve got to be honest, it actually does,” Cooper told 105.3 The Fan. “Because, yeah, we’re winning, but the defense is playing a huge part in that. We’re not really as explosive as we should be. We’re not converting a lot of their turnovers to touchdowns. A lot of them are field goals. And I feel like I could be a huge part of that, so that’s what frustrates me,” Cooper said. “I think I can do more in the red zone if I get the targets. I think I can do more on third downs if I get the targets. To help the offense be where we need to be, I definitely think I can help change that, for sure.”
Cooper’s stats are frustratingly pedestrian this season. He exploded in Week 1 with 13 catches, 139 yards, and a pair of scores on 17 targets. Since then, he’s topped 100 yards just once and maxed out at eight receptions (both in the win over Minnesota, when Cooper Rush was filling in for Dak Prescott).
In November and December combined, Cooper has been targeted just 23 times. He’s hauled in 15 balls for 188 yards and one touchdown. Of course, he missed two games with COVID… and caught heat for his unvaccinated status that forced him to sit out games that the team ultimately lost to Kansas City and Las Vegas.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Not crying over any thing, I'm use to fans making dumb comments who seem more interested in making their remarks that actual football. I'm not going to argue with you because frankly you are not worth it. Washington got dinged up not a big deal and is at practice today.
Lol. Cooper is not on the team any more. Don’t know why people care. I saw him disappear more than once in a game. Looked to be sulking. When he is on he is on. Off he is off. Lots of players like that. Not alot get paid 20 million a year. Or not for long. Let’s see how long the browns keep him and want to pay him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Lol. Cooper is not on the team any more. Don’t know why people care. I saw him disappear more than once in a game. Looked to be sulking. When he is on he is on. Off he is off. Lots of players like that. Not alot get paid 20 million a year. Or not for long. Let’s see how long the browns keep him and want to pay him.

To be honest I liked Cooper but I also understand that his cost on the cap was big. I said as soon as the season ended Dallas would keep either Gallup or Cooper but I doubted they would keep both. Cowboys stayed with Gallup and I wish nothing but the best for Cooper.
Dallas drafted Lamb with the intent he would become the #1 WR.