Twitter: Training Camp Practice #1 Thread

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
i was at least hoping to get out of day one with a healthy team... so much for that.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
15 lbs over his previous playing weight is a problem? I imagine these guys drop throughout the season normally so he should be back to his regular playing weight in no time.

That said...since he basically hadn't worked out all offseason due to the back surgery, color me still unconcerned.

And in general, it's just too soon to spaz out over stuff... End of camp, yes, but on the first day, no.

He's a pro and has been through this before, therefore he should be in shape. no excuses

reddyuta

Reaction score
Jason Hatcher walks David Arkin back into Romo's lap.
-----------------
sigh.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
ESPN just pulls these idiots out of the woodwork...working Cowboys camp, reporter Colleen Dominguez asks who knew there were so many Cowboys fans in Oxnard?....seriously

Reaction score
Just wondering... how is Phil Costa looking out there? Is he getting much action? I don't really care for him, but there's always the chance his performance against the Ravens wasn't a fluke. Maybe.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Turns out all of the knashing of teeth over Romo's weight was all for nothing.
  • He played at 230 last year.
  • 2-3 weeks ago he weighed 236 (which is what is listed).
  • After that, he went to Southern Cal mountains for 7-10 days before training camp started for intensive training
  • He currently weighs 227-230.

Hope everyone that had concerns feels a little better